PDA

View Full Version : I hate Liberals

Alex_FORD
06-11-2006, 07:04 PM
US president Bill Clinton:"In the next century, the community of nations may see more and more the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists, drug traffickers, or organized criminals, who travel the world among us unnoticed. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow by the knowledge that they can act with impunity -- even in the face of a clear message from the United Nations Security Council and clear evidence of a weapons of mass destruction program. But if we act as one, we can safeguard our interests and send a clear message to every would-be tyrant and terrorist."

:eek: All you liberal bastards are just as deluded as GWB!!!

01RedDX
06-11-2006, 07:16 PM

jaysas_63
06-11-2006, 07:34 PM
thanks for comming out bud:thumbsup:

urbannomad
06-11-2006, 08:08 PM
he's thinking the world will become like a barren desert or something, if he does nothing about it. a la mad max.

but wtf is up with this thread?:thumbsup:

bORAT
06-11-2006, 10:17 PM
My sister is a prostitute :thumbsup:

M_K_3
06-11-2006, 10:19 PM
IBTL

Alex_FORD
06-11-2006, 10:24 PM
hahaha

I'm just making the point that Bill Clinton and GWB are one the same page w.r.t. Iraq.

So I think it's funny that all the liberals come out to rant about GWB, and meanwhile their own people are telling them the same things as GWB.

haha....watch how everyone will do some quick back pedalling by claiming that they hate everything american, including the - Micheal Moore endorsed - Democrat Party.

01RedDX
06-11-2006, 11:37 PM

Xtrema
06-11-2006, 11:44 PM
Where the quote from?

And more importantly, when?

Quote without reference seems out of context.

jaysas_63
06-11-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Alex_FORD
hahaha

I'm just making the point that Bill Clinton and GWB are one the same page w.r.t. Iraq.

So I think it's funny that all the liberals come out to rant about GWB, and meanwhile their own people are telling them the same things as GWB.

haha....watch how everyone will do some quick back pedalling by claiming that they hate everything american, including the - Micheal Moore endorsed - Democrat Party.

AHAHAHAHHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup: ...you know what, i'm not even going to waste my time trying to explain:rofl:

eljefe
06-12-2006, 09:07 AM
:dunno: WTF

Alex_FORD
06-12-2006, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX
I know what the point you are trying to make is, and you are very, very wrong. Clinton recognizing Saddam as a threat is NOT THE SAME as Bush actually starting a war based on false information, and without the support on the international community. Capish?

President Bush Sr. successfully united a coalition of nations and led an invasion that drove Iraq out of Kuwait.

Once the oil supply was secured, everyone cooled down, and the coalition decided to leave Saddam in power. Saddam promptly returned to his prior policy of killing his own people, and the U.S. (now under President Bill Clinton) promptly returned to its policy of not giving a shit.

Bill Clinton's administration set in place a series of tough economic sanctions. The sanctions helped kill even more of the Iraqi people, thus sparing Hussein the trouble of having to do it himself.

The atrocities of the Iran-Iraq war were echoed again....During the Iran-Iraq war, Hussein used poison gas on his enemies, and not just the ones in Iran. Those pesky Kurds tried Revolution No. 9 (more like 99, or 999), and they got a face full of toxins for their trouble.

Once again, the Kurds were poisoned mostly with Mustard Gas, which blisters the skin and lungs, as well as Nerve Agents and good old-fashioned cyanide.