PDA

View Full Version : cars getting swarmed and trashed in Oakland

barbarian
06-12-2006, 10:56 PM
The police need to shoot to kill down there.

http://www.filecabi.net/video/oakland256.html

jdm_eg6
06-12-2006, 11:08 PM
insane man, iam glad i live in Canada... and if that ever happened id just run the douches over... i wouldnt give a shit... you touch my car i run ur fagot face over... sorry iam really ticked by that stuff... but seriously i wouldnt stop like those people, id run them over posibly pop there little ignorant heads with my 15 inch rims, and make it an anual event.... hahah i hate Police for the fact that soo many laws are helping protect the guilty... Russian style shot them if they die oops too bad, if not beat them with night sticks till they wish they were dead... no more ghetto ass POS fags running arround...annnnd, listen to news.. now the Canadian terrorists are pulling out the police brutality BS, i say the judge puts there faces on conrete and uses his little guilty smacker and puts it through there faces... haha cya man i really hate seeing innocent peope being mistreated like that its truley sad especially by fags that cant afford anything but 5 bullets and a bag of crack..

dankish1
06-12-2006, 11:09 PM
i would get a bit ass rotty lol they would stay the fuck away from that

barbarian
06-12-2006, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by jdm_eg6
insane man, iam glad i live in Canada... and if that ever happened id just run the douches over... i wouldnt give a shit... you touch my car i run ur fagot face over... sorry iam really ticked by that stuff... but seriously i wouldnt stop like those people, id run them over posibly pop there little ignorant heads with my 15 inch rims, and make it an anual event.... hahah i hate Police for the fact that soo many laws are helping protect the guilty... Russian style shot them if they die oops too bad, if not beat them with night sticks till they wish they were dead... no more ghetto ass POS fags running arround...annnnd, listen to news.. now the Canadian terrorists are pulling out the police brutality BS, i say the judge puts there faces on conrete and uses his little guilty smacker and puts it through there faces... haha cya man i really hate seeing innocent peope being mistreated like that its truley sad especially by fags that cant afford anything but 5 bullets and a bag of crack..
Of course, if you ran any of them over, all their guns and drugs on the bodies would disappear, the video would disappear, and suddenly they'd be saints who were honors students who just got caught in the way.

That is, of course, if they didn't pump 50 bullets in you and actually called the police.

FiveFreshFish
06-12-2006, 11:17 PM
Anyone know the story behind this video?

avow
06-12-2006, 11:38 PM
wtf. seriously whats going on down there.

88CRX
06-12-2006, 11:45 PM
if that ever happened id just run the douches over... i wouldnt give a shit

Yea, in the heat of the moment I would probably snap.

Whats the story behind this?

silva27
06-13-2006, 12:01 AM
Nooo! Not the Caddy!!!:eek:

DeeK
06-13-2006, 09:37 AM
I'd be running them down...

snade831
06-13-2006, 09:57 AM
wow, you dont see that everyday

dericer
06-13-2006, 10:07 AM
When I was a kid. A bunch of natives did that to my moms car in Forest Lawn.

I chased one into running into a light pole, and another was chasing me. I hit the brakes and he ran right into the back bumper of the car just as he was about to kick it. He broke his leg something fearse, or atleast I assume since his leg was bent the other way.

I pitty those losers, rather than get angry at them. Not a single brain cell between the lot of them.

snowboard
06-13-2006, 10:12 AM
yep, my foot would be on the gas, no matter who stood in the way, fuck those fucking loser scum bags, they dont give a shit about you or your shit, so why not just ignore there existance and runthere asses over. they would do the same to you.

BlueFrenzy
06-13-2006, 06:05 PM
Human garbage. That's the bottom line.

Graham_A_M
06-13-2006, 07:43 PM
WOW, Thank the good Lord I dont live down in California, Jesus Christ thats unbelieveable. How could people DO THAT? Are they that deprived that they have to fuck up peoples lives and trash their cars for kicks or publicity? I'd like to see those guys get THEIR car trashed and them get there asses beaten in by groups of people to see just how that would feel.

Crymson
06-13-2006, 08:17 PM
Well, i mean, as miserable and depraved as it is. It's called poverty and alienation. There is no angrier people than those chronically poor or those chronically subjugated and then being confronted with another's wealth or priviledge.

Welcome to how every revolution in history has started.

Tech2
06-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Way to go guys! [using my best ghetto accent] We be keepin it real!

canadian_hustla
06-13-2006, 08:30 PM
that video pisses me off, obviously there is no one with a brain there. IF they are SOOOOOOOOO poverished and poor, why not kick the owner out of the vehicle and take off with it.. strip it for parts?

Instead they trash for the sake of trashing, talk about fucktards

that right there is a perfect example of the demise of the US

anyways that is why there was someone named "colt" who invented a series of inventions to stop this ludacris bullshit

anarchy
06-13-2006, 08:32 PM
I dont think you could run them over. In the video the cars are all stuck at a light or intersection where there are other cars in front of them which is why they can't book it. And it's not like you can try and beat them down when there's about 50 of them.

Pretty crazy video.

95EagleAWD
06-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Three words.

Concealed Weapons Permit.

:guns:

cman
06-13-2006, 08:37 PM
Yet another example of how sad low class black america really is.
Why would they do that?

l8braker
06-13-2006, 08:46 PM
Have any of you guys been to Oakland? My Aunt, Uncle, Cousins used to live there and we visited them many times on our way thru Cali. Oakland is a fucking hole, period. Like it's something out of a scary dream. Everyone there is sketchy, the people- kids, grandma's, cops.. Everyone. It is HELL. We never came across one decent person while there. The whole place smells like shit as garbage and waste from all over dumped there. I would never wish anyone the pain of ever finding their way to Oakland, Calfornia. You look out over the water and everything else is nice and green and then when your on the other side looking over, it's like some dumpy, disgusting, classless wasteland where anarchy seems to rule.

:drama:

SC2
06-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Are those easy to obtain? I doubt it

The weapons permit

Xtrema
06-13-2006, 11:08 PM
Oakland = the hood, a far cry from SF which is only a bridge away.

MarX
06-13-2006, 11:40 PM
Goddamn...there are some things I'd like to say but I'll be banned.
I'll just leave it at this: Fuckin scum :thumbsdow

adam c
06-13-2006, 11:41 PM
wow i got so mad just watching that video..
fuck i hate america.. little bitches thinking their all thug and shit..

cant have something so they fuck up somebody elses...

i.e. my car:guns: :banghead: :whipped:

95EagleAWD
06-13-2006, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by SC2
Are those easy to obtain? I doubt it

The weapons permit

Concealed carry? Not that tough, really. I don't know if Cali is a concealed carry state though.

Florida is, and pretty much everyone down there carries.

EstoMax
06-13-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by adam c
wow i got so mad just watching that video..

cant have something so they fuck up somebody elses...

i.e. my car:guns: :banghead: :whipped:

dude u better not think thats how it is everywhere in america is :nut:

cause i wouldnt b living here if it was like that everywhere.

Sky
06-14-2006, 02:52 AM
Yes, I would probably snap and run people over in my Escalade. I would NEVER open the door(I wonder what happened to the owner...probably getting beat?) The only convern is if I start running them over, there would probably be 10 guys shooting at my truck.

iceburns288
06-14-2006, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by adam c
Yeah, lemme tell ya, I'm the same way:rolleyes: .

This is the problem I have with the hip-hop culture. I saw one white guy in the video...one. I'm not a racist myself, but if black people want to gain more white people's respect, they need to stop doing stuff like this! If you're a white guy driving one of those Escalades (a 50k truck!) and 100 black people run up and start beating the shit out of it, how is that going to help him think equally of black people? It's even worse that some black people in cities beat up/make fun of other black people who try in school. I go to a private school, and one of my black friends was telling me that her friends call her "that white girl" because she goes to my school. WTF?!? I read an article by a black guy (he was pretty old, 50+) who was in the original civil rights movement and he was complaining about how man of the American black youth are undoing all of what he and his friends fought so hard for when they were young. I can't help but to agree.:dunno:

nonsane
06-14-2006, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by l8braker
Have any of you guys been to Oakland? My Aunt, Uncle, Cousins used to live there and we visited them many times on our way thru Cali. Oakland is a fucking hole, period. Like it's something out of a scary dream. Everyone there is sketchy, the people- kids, grandma's, cops.. Everyone. It is HELL. We never came across one decent person while there. The whole place smells like shit as garbage and waste from all over dumped there. I would never wish anyone the pain of ever finding their way to Oakland, Calfornia. You look out over the water and everything else is nice and green and then when your on the other side looking over, it's like some dumpy, disgusting, classless wasteland where anarchy seems to rule.

:drama:
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~stalinr1/ctr/nuke.jpg

Problem solved :P

Originally posted by iceburns288

Yeah, lemme tell ya, I'm the same way:rolleyes: .

This is the problem I have with the hip-hop culture. I saw one white guy in the video...one. I'm not a racist myself, but if black people want to gain more white people's respect, they need to stop doing stuff like this! If you're a white guy driving one of those Escalades (a 50k truck!) and 100 black people run up and start beating the shit out of it, how is that going to help him think equally of black people? It's even worse that some black people in cities beat up/make fun of other black people who try in school. I go to a private school, and one of my black friends was telling me that her friends call her "that white girl" because she goes to my school. WTF?!? I read an article by a black guy (he was pretty old, 50+) who was in the original civil rights movement and he was complaining about how man of the American black youth are undoing all of what he and his friends fought so hard for when they were young. I can't help but to agree.:dunno:

^^^^^^^^^ exactly what i was thinking. if anything it just furthers the racism and stereotype.

That was really pathetic to see. Can't they do anything better with their time?

Palmiros
06-15-2006, 01:45 AM
Why don't they play this on the news?
Mhmm.. thats right.
Imbecils.

grrouch
06-15-2006, 01:53 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

dericer
06-15-2006, 06:51 AM
^^

your racist BS has no place here.

Go find another forum to whore up

www.stormfront.org

you'll find more losers there to play with.

:thumbsdow

Tha VZA
06-15-2006, 11:55 AM
if i was there in one of those trucks, avalanche/esclade

all you gotta do it floor it...if your shits going to get smashed up anyway might as well take a few of them out...those things gotta power, no way they could stop you...who cares if you hit a few cars, just have a lil derby carmageddon style

:guns:

ciao

iceburns288
06-15-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh shit... I'm reading this stormfront forum and these guys are NUTS!:guns:

Just read this thread: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=286756

It's about this guy thinking that Yahoo is brainwashing white girls to date black guys:rolleyes: Here's one of the replies:

There is an ad that runs late nights here for the Socialites Dance Club or something like that. It shows a "really black" black dancing with a red haired white girl and she's all googley towards him. It sickens me...........:guns:
That's fucking sick.:thumbsdow

EDIT even worse:

I have always been disgusted at the thought of simply kissing a negress, let alone anything more. Not to toot my own horn, but I think it's because I have taste. I also have a natural revulsion towards the negro race. It sure is nice to have a race-soul isn't it?!
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

forkdork
06-15-2006, 05:44 PM
I love the logic that those people use!!!! HAHAHAHAH A+ comedy.

No wonder these neo-nazi pigs never get anywhere!

clem24
06-15-2006, 06:11 PM
So anyone know the story behind the vid? I can't seem to find anything other than different sites hosting the same vid. Vid pissed me off though. The people in the cars were completely helpless.

JAYMEZ
06-15-2006, 06:14 PM
This video is pretty damn annoying...

Any more people making very racist comments will be banned.

stevelou
06-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Man that makes me want to rage.....

If i was living down in a place like that And events like that were regular I would rig my car mad max style and totally pull a you touch my car and blow the hood.

:nut: :rofl: :rofl:

turbotrip
06-15-2006, 06:37 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh man that website is pure gold! :rofl: I especially enjoy the section about waging war on all jews and muslims lol.

the best part is on one of their links (aryan nations official) it says "I ask for the help of god before I begin" in big arabic letters across the top of the page, which is a straight quote from the Quran.

jdm_eg6
06-15-2006, 06:41 PM
i say if i was a resident i would make a derby car to go down there and make it an anual event of run the gangstas ova... haha paint the car up and call it the ram-o-nator... it would be sweeet... no licence plate or anything but pure ramanation!! hahaha

nonsane
06-16-2006, 07:44 AM
^^^

Like someone else said, if you did that suddenly they would be "A" students that volunteered for charity every week and spent all his time helping his sick grandmother.

Of course you are also assuming they are not armed.

demosticgarbage
06-16-2006, 12:55 PM
i am not racist but why are they all black? and why doesnt the goverment move in and do somethign about this type of culture?

CryoCarnage
06-16-2006, 01:52 PM
wow. i would fuckign snap. heh but what id do, is do donuts around in circles. my car can go pretty fucking fast in circles and only take up one way :D

khtm
06-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by demosticgarbage
i am not racist but why are they all black? and why doesnt the goverment move in and do somethign about this type of culture?
Oakland is one of the blackest (percentage-wise) cities in the US, so that may have something to do with it ;)

turbotrip
06-16-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by demosticgarbage
and why doesnt the goverment move in and do somethign about this type of culture?

the government has already done something, and that is creating these ghettos by packing all the housing projects together in areas like Oakland. the government doesnt want the poor people commiting crimes near the rich folks, and as long as they keep commiting crimes in their own ghettos and not bothering the rich folks the government is happy.

demosticgarbage
06-16-2006, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by khtm

Oakland is one of the blackest (percentage-wise) cities in the US, so that may have something to do with it ;)

yes but you never see huge groups of white people doing that.

Tech2
06-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip

the government has already done something, and that is creating these ghettos by packing all the housing projects together in areas like Oakland. the government doesnt want the poor people commiting crimes near the rich folks, and as long as they keep commiting crimes in their own ghettos and not bothering the rich folks the government is happy.

Housing projects maybe started with good intentions, but man did they fail spectacularly. It will take at least 2 generations to clean up that mess.

And yes, for now if the crime stays away from most of the voters, then it's not a problem politicians feel is worth dealing with. I hate that short sighted BS.

Hopefully videos like this will put the issue into the homes of enough people to make a difference. This shit is bad for everyone.

barbarian
06-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Tech2

Housing projects maybe started with good intentions, but man did they fail spectacularly. It will take at least 2 generations to clean up that mess.

And yes, for now if the crime stays away from most of the voters, then it's not a problem politicians feel is worth dealing with. I hate that short sighted BS.

Hopefully videos like this will put the issue into the homes of enough people to make a difference. This shit is bad for everyone.

You make a good point. Poor people don't vote

achca
06-17-2006, 01:34 AM
so sad, what's wrong with those people. really don;t know what to say. :(

barbarian
06-17-2006, 03:40 AM
insane man, iam glad i live in Canada...
This will happen in slum areas in Toronto in 20 years, wait and see.

carter_prelude
06-17-2006, 04:26 PM
what a let down...i watched the whole video to see one of them guys get his ass beat...or shot...no such luck :( :confused:

Eken9
06-18-2006, 11:56 PM
It's a riot, after the raiders lost the superbowl showdown.