06-13-2006, 10:00 PM
pm sent

taljolemis
06-13-2006, 10:07 PM
Pm replied.
:thumbsup:

WWJAI
06-14-2006, 01:09 AM
Just to clear things up. This car was bought off of my buddy and the car has at least 281000kms on it. The speedometer did not work at the time and it definitely needed a new new air intake system. One of the doors did not shut properly and there were holes in the exhaust system. Just want to make sure you cleared all those problems and

if anybody wants more info...
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104456&highlight=supra

taljolemis
06-14-2006, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by WWJAI
Just to clear things up. This car was bought off of my buddy and the car has at least 281000kms on it. The speedometer did not work at the time and it definitely needed a new new air intake system. One of the doors did not shut properly and there were holes in the exhaust system. Just want to make sure you cleared all those problems and

Hey I'm really glad you pointed that out So that way I have no need to said it.:thumbsup:
It will really help the sale factor.

Gilligan
06-14-2006, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by WWJAI

Cleared those things up ? how is this any of your concern?
Besides those problems have been takin care of, (as i helped with most of the repairs so i can vouch for a good solid car).
You just sound bitter that your buddy offloaded the car for way less that it was worth and now its being sold for what its worth because someone actually took the time to repair the piddly little sh*t that you were to incompetent to fix.

Cheers :thumbsdow

WWJAI
06-14-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Gilligan

Cleared those things up ? how is this any of your concern?
Besides those problems have been takin care of, (as i helped with most of the repairs so i can vouch for a good solid car).
You just sound bitter that your buddy offloaded the car for way less that it was worth and now its being sold for what its worth because someone actually took the time to repair the piddly little sh*t that you were to incompetent to fix.

Cheers :thumbsdow

Are you an idiot? Incompetent to fix?..it wasn't even my car
If your car is so great and worth it... the car has way more kilometers then stated..just want people to know
there's no need for you to join in here as it none of your concern too since it wasn't your car

taljolemis
06-15-2006, 10:19 PM
Okay I think I've replied to all the Pm but if I've missed someone please feel free to let me know.

Thanks for the post gilligan .
As for any other post if it doesn't concern a buying Question please refrain from posting. :thumbsup:
Thanks

taljolemis
06-15-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks for all the interest and feed back but it's Sold...:clap: