PDA

View Full Version : CMS Needs A Very Experienced Custom Wheel/Tire Installer!!!

tirebob
06-14-2006, 12:49 PM
CMS has a position open for a Custom Wheel/Tire Installer.

MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE!!!

We need someone who knows their stuff inside and out. You will be working mostly on custom performance wheel and tire packages, but we do almost everything.

You must be able to work with minimal supervision, and actually be willing to train and supervise other installers. We want someone who can basically run the show in the back while working with the sales team to keep everything flowing smoothly.

Organisational skills and neatness are a must! CMS demands nothing but the highest standards in quality workmanship. There is no room for in this position for someone who does not take pride in their work.

As for equipment, you will be working on nothing but the best. We have the top of the line Hunter Road Force Balancer, Hunter Mounting Machine, and a brand new Corghi Custom Mag Machine that is 100% operated without manual labour. Everything is Joystick controlled!!!

CMS offers competitive wages (based on experience), extended Medical/Dental benefits plan, top quality work enviroment, and lots of room for advancement for the right person.

If you or someone you know may be interested, please contact myself (Bob Blakeborough) at [email protected] or call at 291.1578 (local) or 1.877.267.7222 (toll free). If I am not in, please leave a detailed message on my voice mail. All discussions will be help in strict confidence...

Thanks!

Bob Blakeborough

tirebob
06-15-2006, 09:02 AM
Bump! :burnout:

tirebob
06-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Still looking... :)

Vietsta
06-16-2006, 03:21 PM
part time?
with no exp?
willing to learn new things

Bill Cosby
06-16-2006, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Vietsta
part time?
with no exp?

Originally posted by CMSbob
CMS has a position open for a Custom Wheel/Tire Installer.

MUST HAVE EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE!!!

tirebob
06-17-2006, 08:27 AM
Bumpity Bump!

Oh... Definitely need someone with good experience. Thanks for the interest though!

MudCrawler
06-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Vietsta
part time?
with no exp?

well i guess it would be a little tough if you Werent willing to learn new things:rolleyes:

tirebob
06-21-2006, 08:16 AM
Bump!

tirebob
06-28-2006, 08:31 AM
Still looking for the right person!:D

tirebob
06-30-2006, 07:51 AM
and again... BUMP!