snowboard
06-14-2006, 02:30 PM
what a bunch of plugs eh haha

DC2
06-14-2006, 02:35 PM
hahaha halarious!

azcop
06-14-2006, 02:35 PM
plugs indeed, plugs indeed...........................

thinmyster
06-14-2006, 03:17 PM
definately post this on 780tuners.com and add the link so i can see what they say

carguy
06-14-2006, 03:22 PM
thats awesome haha.
love those youtube replays. truth hurts

joyridder
06-14-2006, 04:50 PM
:thumbsup: nice!

toyboy88
06-14-2006, 05:02 PM
SWEET! haha

...first time ive seen that horcoff/hemsky collision

talon31
06-14-2006, 05:06 PM
fags

tapout
06-14-2006, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by talon31
fags :rofl: :rofl: :poosie:

Bill Cosby
06-14-2006, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by carguy
thats awesome haha.
love those youtube replays. truth hurts

yes the truth does hurt

heres some truth

flames lost in the first round

hurts doesnt it

thinmyster
06-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster
definately post this on 780tuners.com and add the link so i can see what they say

Fine you all are 2 lazy here you go http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43943

Accord_tunerx
06-14-2006, 05:28 PM
^^^ and the oilers are about to lose tonight:poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

Kirbs17
06-14-2006, 06:01 PM
:rofl: :clap:

BigWill
06-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Dave P, your my new hero lol

brettg
06-14-2006, 07:09 PM
:thumbsup:

Foz
06-14-2006, 09:44 PM

Foz
:clap: :burnout: :clap: :thumbsup:

mikey_mo_love
boooooooo

M_K_3
06-14-2006, 09:46 PM
lol ok we get it.... its old now hahahha we all know how much flames blow

Nite_Rydah
06-15-2006, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Dave P
www.flamessuck.com

hahahah
Look what just arrived today, well isn't that sweet.
http://www.calgaryoilers.com/

ediamond
06-18-2006, 06:17 PM
classic :D, Canes in 7

Chester
06-18-2006, 06:39 PM
:rofl:

The Cosworth
06-18-2006, 06:41 PM
:burnout: :poosie: :thumbsup:

Importz
06-18-2006, 07:03 PM
the only thing that sucks is calgary flames....so hurtin!!

HyperZell
06-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Importz

Uhh...sweet man, that's a killer diss. Watch where you unleash your verbal skillz, you might hurt somebody.

h_s
06-18-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Importz

BUUUUUUUURN, good one , :rolleyes: typical greaser fan

zinny
06-18-2006, 11:33 PM
I bet I could put some flame Screw ups. It'd be easy, all id have to do is put up pictures of your whole team, You rink (wich looks like a giant tampon, and the final buzzer of the flames loosing in the first round to a team from DisneyLand which by the way, we nearly swept and now we are 1 game away from the cup. You guys can post your little "Oilers suck" pictures but I rather prove it to you CALGARIANS on the score sheet then sum stupid website.

goodbye flamers :burnout:

OILERS 4 LYFE

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6352/truthhurts6jo.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Truth hurts, dosn't it

JordanEG6
06-18-2006, 11:40 PM
our rink looks like a giant tampon because we get into pussies:poosie:

95EagleAWD
06-18-2006, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
our rink looks like a giant tampon because we're a bunch of pussies:poosie:

:thumbsup:

JordanEG6
06-18-2006, 11:46 PM
you're a pussie, i'd kick your ass one on one in a street fight

JordanEG6
06-18-2006, 11:47 PM
^this goes for any of you edmontonian fags

Forcefed
06-18-2006, 11:59 PM

Hahaha, man, shit talk like this over the net.....How much of a fucken tool do you sound like...What you goin to do ...Hahaha.. man im from Calgary too, but grow the fuck up!:drama:

95EagleAWD
06-19-2006, 12:09 AM

Gangsta! :eek:

E-thuggin' at it's finest here!

Forcefed
06-19-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

Gangsta! :eek:

E-thuggin' at it's finest here!

Haha So true Ryan!! I hope they pull it off, the cup belongs in Canada, should have been here in both 04 and 06!

zinny
06-19-2006, 12:12 AM

Can I grow up to be just like you?
WOW, your so tough

go back to sucking your BF's dick.

Oilers close it out in 7

OIL 4 LYFE

95EagleAWD
06-19-2006, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Forcefed

Haha So true Ryan!! I hope they pull it off, the cup belongs in Canada, should have been here in both 04 and 06!

Agreed! Flames got robbed in '04. Should've been done in 6.

Nice Pagani there... new purchase? ;)

Forcefed
06-19-2006, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

Agreed! Flames got robbed in '04. Should've been done in 6.

Nice Pagani there... new purchase? ;)

Yeah, I got it in 1:18 scale LOL!!!

Yeah, honestly people shit happends, fucken all this city....get over our cup loss, it happend 2 years ago...Life Fucken Sux...Then you Die...The End

tapout
06-19-2006, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by zinny
I bet I could put some flame Screw ups. It'd be easy, all id have to do is put up pictures of your whole team, You rink (wich looks like a giant tampon, and the final buzzer of the flames loosing in the first round to a team from DisneyLand which by the way, we nearly swept and now we are 1 game away from the cup. You guys can post your little "Oilers suck" pictures but I rather prove it to you CALGARIANS on the score sheet then sum stupid website.

OILERS 4 LYFE

http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/6352/truthhurts6jo.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Truth hurts, dosn't it :english: todd your a moron

djayz
06-19-2006, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by zinny

OILERS 4 LYFE

Truth hurts, dosn't it

haha read the front page of the globe and mail today...Says "Oiler run proves new NHL really works " so they had to make the NHL easier for them to make it haha

and the youtube clips are hilarious the puck in the face by pronger and the hemsky/horcoff clown collision were just awesome!:rofl:

superpirate25
06-19-2006, 10:14 AM
The puck in the face was awesome! Shows what a true fighter like Smyth can do to have his teeth knocked out and come back to score the winning goal. More than any flames player has ever been able to do.

Bill Cosby
06-19-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by superpirate25
The puck in the face was awesome! Shows what a true fighter like Smyth can do to have his teeth knocked out and come back to score the winning goal. More than any flames player has ever been able to do.

yeah thats because no flames player can score

not even the over paid Iginla

tee hee

Oilers are gonna finish something the flames couldnt end tonight in Raleigh NC when they win in the 7th and deciding game of the stanley cup playoffs

btw zinny, you hit the nail on the head there, i have to keep explaining that to stupid ass flames fans

madx
06-19-2006, 03:59 PM
Hahahhahahaha..... if you guys say oilers suck cause we made it to the nhl finals... then what defintion would we call the flames... you guys choke in the 04 in the finals.... now you guys can't even make it past the first round... you guys choke like your mom sucking on a 9' cock..hahahahahah

HyperZell
06-19-2006, 08:34 PM
I think it's hilarious how Oiler's fans are so confident in their team that they are already assuming that they've won the cup. Kind alike how Beckett Magazine printed 'Canes Win The Cup!' way in advance...you guys are showing no restraint or foresight - a big mistake, considering how it's 2-1 Canes in the third period right now...

And here's my little prediction for an hour from now: IF the Oil lose, then all the Oil fans are going to turn from saying how much better the Oilers are than the Flames because they didn't choke to ignoring their loss completely and resorting to old cliches.

"You're nothing without Kipper!"
"We had a dynasty, you only won once!"
"We didn't lose to a team from Disneyland!"

:zzz:

madx
06-19-2006, 09:14 PM

:zzz: [/B][/QUOTE]

how true how true.....

HyperZell
06-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Now I sit back, and watch my vision unfurl...

HyperZell
06-19-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by madx

:zzz:

how true how true..... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, I think you lost my point on that part.

1. I'm sorry we have a good goalie. Maybe next time we'll buy has beens like Roloson.

2. Stop living in the past. I'll bet you weren't even born when the Oilers had their dynasty.

3. Really? You're going to go off on a team because of where their from? What if Anaheim had an all star team? You must be pretty shallow to judge them on what company backed them...

So the point was, those are weak sauce. And if you resort to using them, you're pretty weak sauce too. Hope there's no confusion there.

Mr_ET
06-19-2006, 09:19 PM
well boys i am a flames fan so can't help but be happy about the outcome but very good run, great effort and thx for an awesome stanley cup final.

was very good to watch

madx
06-19-2006, 09:20 PM
yes i remember the oilers dynasty it was great.... watched every game of it.... so yea i've probably been in alberta a lot longer then you have... so quit. your bitchn'

LS Cammer
06-19-2006, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Mr_ET
well boys i am a flames fan so can't help but be happy about the outcome but very good run, great effort and thx for an awesome stanley cup final.

was very good to watch

Was a hell of a run.
As an Oil fan I am sorry to see how it ended, but I'm still damn happy how they made it this far. Nobody picked em to get to the finals. They showed some heart.

Hopefully they can keep it up for next year and the Battle of Alberta will really heat up.

cheers

madx
06-19-2006, 09:23 PM
you guys and your cocky attitudes.... glad the oilers lost... show some class.... if you guys made it to the finals i'd be cheering for the flames... and they say calgary is a white collar city... more like white tra....

HyperZell
06-19-2006, 09:23 PM
yes i remember the oilers dynasty it was great.... watched every game of it.... so yea i've probably been in alberta a lot longer then you have... so quit. your bitchn'

Aaaaand there's the avoidance of Calgary's cup run, and the focus on the 'dynasty'. Damn I'm good.

Originally posted by LS Cammer

Was a hell of a run.
As an Oil fan I am sorry to see how it ended, but I'm still damn happy how they made it this far. Nobody picked em to get to the finals. They showed some heart.

Hopefully they can keep it up for next year and the Battle of Alberta will really heat up.

cheers

Class.

Any Oil fans about to freak out on a forum like madx should follow Cammer's example first...

madx
06-19-2006, 09:25 PM
sorry i'm not freaking... lol.... i'm not a E-thug like you....

dawnknee
06-19-2006, 09:26 PM
FOR ALL YOU OILER FANS I GOT THIS IN AN EMAIL LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO

Dear Oiler Fans,

If you don't know how to read please get a literate adult to help you
understand this letter and I encourage you to respond but try to do so
using whole sentences.

A couple of very peculiar things have come to my attention recently, the
first is this car flag thing. Lets just all admit that this is a Calgary
Flames fan idea, I would like to offer this as the first piece of evidence
that Oiler fans are jealous of Calgary. It appears to me that Oiler fans
are completely fair weather as it gets, these Oiler flags have been
available all year but it seems they decided to put them on after the first
round, you got to love Edmonton's belief in their team!

The second peculiar thing is "The Blue Mile"... Where have I heard that
before? where where where... OH I remember! CALGARY with it's Red Mile, I
will offer this as the second piece of evidence that Oiler fans wish they
lived in Calgary. Come on, any person with half a brain could have thought
of something, ANYTHING, more original. "The Oil Slick", "the goal light
district" ANYTHING!! The truly amusing thing is the Red Mile (or 17th Ave
S.W.) is what it is due to the fact the Saddledome empties into it. In
Edmonton after you leave Rexall (or whatever the name is this year) you
have to travel through 20 kilometres of ugliness, concrete, mullets and
people with no chiclets before you get to Whyte Ave. Maybe Oiler fans were
just unclear on the concept. In addition the Red Mile in 2004 had a special
feel because we beat the best!! This year the Oilers have had to beat the
worst the west had to offer so please don't pretend to think you have
anything on the aura of the 2004 Calgary Flames although it's clear by now
you wish you were Flames fans.

I am a little happy for the Oiler success this year it will give you
something to talk about that isn't 20 years old and involves Wayne Gretzky,
it will rejuvenate the battle that was missing for far to long in this
province of which you are the Capital...in name only, certainly not in
money, size, population and looks. ( I would take a FLAMES GIRL over a Whyte Ave dog any day!!)

In conclusion Oiler fan if you want to be Calgary Fans so much, just cheer
for Calgary, make up some of your own ideas and please please sign Roloson
to a long team contract. I can't wait until he lets you down next season.

Regards,
Flames Fans

HyperZell
06-19-2006, 09:27 PM
sorry i'm not freaking... lol.... i'm not a E-thug like you....

LOL

I must say, I think I have some very well organized points and verbal finesse for an E Thug. I also never made threats, or talked about how much better I am than somebody else. In fact, look who resorted to calling Calgary a city of white trash. Good Lord - you sir, are grasping at straws.

rage2
06-19-2006, 09:32 PM
Hahahhahahaha..... if you guys say oilers suck cause we made it to the nhl finals... then what defintion would we call the flames... you guys choke in the 04 in the finals.... now you guys can't even make it past the first round... you guys choke like your mom sucking on a 9' cock..hahahahahah
O RLY???

HyperZell
06-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by rage2

O RLY???

YA RLY!

madx
06-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Look i understand that you' re mad because you guys couldn't make past the first round.... i'm sorry that it happaned really...it's not my fault that you guys couldn't close a 2-0 games lead.. and lose... i'm sorry.... and most of all i' sorry that the oilers play a hell of a lot better then calgary did... and i'm sorry for calling you an e-thug, it was quite immature. please take my apologies. i'm really sorry that you guys didn't play better when it really counted.

Majestic12
06-19-2006, 09:35 PM
i'm really sorry that you guys didn't play better when it really counted.

haha

REdOX
06-19-2006, 09:55 PM
To all you Flames haters out there... SUCK ON THIS:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Ghand/cupwin.jpg

Thanks to whomever made that pic.

Also, the FLAMES won the cup in 2004.. game 6. Look at the replays suckers. At least we know in our hearts we won. You guys lost for sure. We're over it now... you guys will have to live a whole year knowing you lost to the canes... GO CANES OR FLAMES GO!

HAHAAHAHA!!

boi-alien
06-19-2006, 11:14 PM
i'm really sorry that you guys didn't play better when it really counted.

IRONY??

HAHAHAHAH oh well here you go, this will make you feel better.

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20060620/capt.f0e70478e1bd4d8a80d3f3136a02b4f5.stanley_cup_hockey_sc132.jpg

madx
06-20-2006, 12:05 AM
hahahah... i was thinking the same thing after i wrte that..... oh well... better chance next year.

kane584
06-20-2006, 12:45 AM
lets go oilers !

shakalaka
06-20-2006, 12:47 AM
Man i would have supported the Oilers but all the greaser fans I know are biggest twats! So fuck the oilers.

Bill Cosby
06-20-2006, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Man i would have supported the Oilers but all the greaser fans I know are biggest twats! So fuck the oilers.

and arent you just a fine example of a hypocrite?

maybe later we'll go back to your flat and have a case of ye ole faithful

poser.. you're the beyond material girl

go out of the country for a little while and totally becoming european, awesome :thumbsup: ..

aklalani
06-20-2006, 08:36 AM
oilers suuuuuck:goflames:

shakalaka
06-20-2006, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby

and arent you just a fine example of a hypocrite?

maybe later we'll go back to your flat and have a case of ye ole faithful

poser.. you're the beyond material girl

go out of the country for a little while and totally becoming european, awesome :thumbsup: ..

Whatever dude...just cauz I lived in Europe for a year does that make me European? Go live there for couple of months, and then come back and tell me. In the past year and coming 3 years, I am gonna be living more in Scotland then Canada. Just cauz I use couple of british words, that makes me European, eh? :rolleyes:

And as far as being an hypocrite well boo fucking hoo! I am a Flames fan, and I don't give a fuck WHAT Canadian team is in the finals, unless it's the Flames, I AM NOT going to support them.

khtm
06-20-2006, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by superpirate25
A true FIGHTER? Smyth is a little bitch. All Smyth "nose" how to do is try to start shit, then wait for the refs to get in the middle of it, then pretend that they're holding him back.

He's like the Ruutu of the Oilers.

madx
06-20-2006, 09:45 AM

Man i would have supported the Flames but all the cowtown fans I know are biggest twats! So fuck the Flames.

Same to you buddy...

USED1
06-20-2006, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by dawnknee
FOR ALL YOU OILER FANS I GOT THIS IN AN EMAIL LIKE 5 MINUTES AGO

Dear Oiler Fans,

If you don't know how to read please get a literate adult to help you
understand this letter and I encourage you to respond but try to do so
using whole sentences.

A couple of very peculiar things have come to my attention recently, the
first is this car flag thing. Lets just all admit that this is a Calgary
Flames fan idea, I would like to offer this as the first piece of evidence
that Oiler fans are jealous of Calgary.....

Regards,
Flames Fans

Last I checked, it was the makers of the car flags idea. They didn't just make them for the flames and then every other team decided to get them because the flames had them. Same with the "Redmile", last I checked it was the media that dubbed it that, not some fuckn' fan. Same thing with the "Bluemile", it was the media that dubbed it that, not the fans.

You are an example of an arrogant flames fan that everyone hates. Let me guess, it was flames fans that first started cheering for their team, and then every other team followed suit, right?

Assclown! :drama:

/////AMG
06-20-2006, 10:00 AM
Wow. Most idiotic fans think everyone is copying them. They aren't the first to have street parties, car flags, songs, blah blah. Get over it everyone.

Flames didn't make it, but the Oilers did and they lost. Better luck next time.... to both teams!

USED1
06-20-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
Wow. Most idiotic fans think everyone is copying them. They aren't the first to have street parties, car flags, songs, blah blah. Get over it everyone.

Flames didn't make it, but the Oilers did and they lost. Better luck next time.... to both teams!

Agreed, it's funny how people need to proclaim that they started everything.

QuasarCav
06-20-2006, 03:16 PM

Whatever dude...just cauz I lived in Europe for a year does that make me European? Go live there for couple of months, and then come back and tell me. In the past year and coming 3 years, I am gonna be living more in Scotland then Canada. Just cauz I use couple of british words, that makes me European, eh? :rolleyes:

And as far as being an hypocrite well boo fucking hoo! I am a Flames fan, and I don't give a fuck WHAT Canadian team is in the finals, unless it's the Flames, I AM NOT going to support them.

Bloody Hell, Pint, Mate, Lorry.

Mikey_008
06-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Here's to the Oilers!!!!

http://www.hokej.torun.com.pl/aktualizacja/data/galerie/771.jpg

slickk
06-20-2006, 04:14 PM
cute kid. learns quick.

Accord_tunerx
06-20-2006, 04:19 PM
Hahahhahahaha..... if you guys say oilers suck cause we made it to the nhl finals... then what defintion would we call the flames... you guys choke in the 04 in the finals.... now you guys can't even make it past the first round... you guys choke like your mom sucking on a 9' cock..hahahahahah and you guys didn't even make it in '04 hahaha:cry:

madx
06-20-2006, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Accord_tunerx
and you guys didn't even make it in '04 hahaha:cry:

yea and we were not bitches about it in 04 either.... lot of edmontonians supported the flames. it's too bad they could win.

rage2
06-20-2006, 11:41 PM
yea and we were not bitches about it in 04 either.... lot of edmontonians supported the flames. it's too bad they could win.
Not bitches about it? Your city had a Calgary Flames merchandise bonfire lol.

shakalaka
06-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

Bloody Hell, Pint, Mate, Lorry.

Aye...nae bother mate! ken what i mean?:thumbsup:

suranga
06-21-2006, 12:49 AM
Some of you flames fans have no class what so ever; it's rather pathetic really. The Oilers had an amazing run where they overcame a great amount of adversity to make it as far as they did. You guys need to learn to give credit where credit is due.

I also find it kind of funny how pretentious most Calgarians are in general, its like they think they live in an Utopia of a city when in reality your city can't touch the likes of Vancouver, Montreal, or Toronto in terms of culture, diversity, urban life, and prestige. I will concede that Calgary is considerably nicer than Edmonton, but in the grand schemes of things, not by much!

b_t
06-21-2006, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by suranga
Some of you flames fans have no class what so ever; it’s rather pathetic really.
The Oilers had an amazing run where they overcame a great amount of adversity to make it as far as they did. You guys need to learn to give credit where credit is due.
I also find it kind of funny how pretentious most Calgarians are in general, its like they think they live in an Utopia of a city when in reality your city can’t touch the likes of Vancouver, Montreal, or Toronto in terms of culture, diversity, urban life, and prestige. I will concede that Calgary is considerably nicer than Edmonton, but in the grand schemes of things, not by much!

I'll point out that Vancouver is a wannabe low rent LA/San Fran, Montreal is French, and Toronto is a terrible ripoff of New York... and that culture is only for tourists, diversity is not something I care about since I'm not a racist, urban life involves listening to terrible music that drowns out any real conversation and jamming onto packed dance floors (not cool), and prestige? Calgary is the richest city in all of Canada, you nard!

suranga
06-21-2006, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by b_t

I'll point out that Vancouver is a wannabe low rent LA/San Fran, Montreal is French, and Toronto is a terrible ripoff of New York... and that culture is only for tourists, diversity is not something I care about since I'm not a racist, urban life involves listening to terrible music that drowns out any real conversation and jamming onto packed dance floors (not cool), and prestige? Calgary is the richest city in all of Canada, you nard!

This is exactly what I'm talking about... Thanks for just validating my post.

b_t
06-21-2006, 01:08 AM

This is exactly what I'm talking about... Thanks for just validating my post.

This is called "the easy way out of an argument"

It is best applied when you have no case, but want to prolong the debate or annoy the other side into conceding defeat. You constantly point out that the other party is "validating" what you are saying and that it is precisely what you are talking about, without actually adding any fresh points to the discussion (as you have none or are in no position to comment because you can't afford to live in a city that is not a borderline ghetto).

Example: seen above within quote

zhulander
06-21-2006, 01:12 AM
Some of you flames fans have no class what so ever; it's rather pathetic really. The Oilers had an amazing run where they overcame a great amount of adversity to make it as far as they did. You guys need to learn to give credit where credit is due.

I also find it kind of funny how pretentious most Calgarians are in general, its like they think they live in an Utopia of a city when in reality your city can't touch the likes of Vancouver, Montreal, or Toronto in terms of culture, diversity, urban life, and prestige. I will concede that Calgary is considerably nicer than Edmonton, but in the grand schemes of things, not by much!

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/10/04/world.cities/

Vancouver 1
Toronto 4
Montreal 8
Calgary 16

Edmonton - Not even ranked

http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html

Vancouver 3
Toronto 16
Montreal 22
Calgary 25

suranga
06-21-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by b_t

This is called "the easy way out of an argument"

It is best applied when you have no case, but want to prolong the debate or annoy the other side into conceding defeat. You constantly point out that the other party is "validating" what you are saying and that it is precisely what you are talking about, without actually adding any fresh points to the discussion (as you have none or are in no position to comment because you can't afford to live in a city that is not a borderline ghetto).

Example: seen above within quote

You need to get off your high horse. First off, you can't even comprehend my initial post! Why should I even respond to you when you obviously have trouble with your reading comprehension? For example, urban life refers to livability within a major metropolitan city, not just going out clubbing. It includes things like: nightlife, shopping, parks and recreational centers etc. Secondly, you can’t be serious in thinking that Edmonton is a borderline ghetto, because if that’s the case then I would have to question your mental stability.

h_s
06-24-2006, 03:22 AM
truth hurts doesnt it

DelSoln
06-24-2006, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by zhulander

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/10/04/world.cities/

Vancouver 1
Toronto 4
Montreal 8
Calgary 16

http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html

Vancouver 3
Toronto 16
Montreal 22
Calgary 25

Good post right here. Vancouver has consistently been ranked as one of the best cities in the world (nevermind in Canada) by numerous magazines and websites. To deny it shows how ignorant some people can be.

heavyD
06-27-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by DelSoln

Good post right here. Vancouver has consistently been ranked as one of the best cities in the world (nevermind in Canada) by numerous magazines and websites. To deny it shows how ignorant some people can be.

It is a beautiful city........if only you didn't have to work to jobs to live in a 1 bedroom apartment there.:( I prefer Victoria myself as it has a more European feel. Surprised Montreal is that high. It does have some really nice areas but it also has some really, really dumpy industrial areas.

sputnik
06-27-2006, 03:16 PM
I also find it kind of funny how pretentious most Calgarians are in general, its like they think they live in an Utopia of a city when in reality your city can't touch the likes of Vancouver, Montreal, or Toronto in terms of culture, diversity, urban life, and prestige.

Have you ever been to Toronto? Toronto is a hole compared to Calgary. Its a smoggy, poluted concrete jungle.

Downtown bags of garbage sit on the curbs infront of restaurants rotting and stinking and the whole city is packed with homeless people sleeping everywhere.

Calgary > Toronto

Aragorn_ii
06-27-2006, 03:40 PM

So burning everything you see, makes you classier than other fans in the rest of the country....

Ripping everything that isn't bolted down and tossing it around like a joint is great fun....

Hanging off of powerlines makes you better than us?...

Could've fooled me....:confused:

Just want to say that Calgary and Edmonton HAVE THE BEST RIVALARY out of any sports teams (from NHL to CFL)

Ottawa/TO, Colorado/Detroit can't compare

heavyD
06-27-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Have you ever been to Toronto? Toronto is a hole compared to Calgary. Its a smoggy, poluted concrete jungle.

Downtown bags of garbage sit on the curbs infront of restaurants rotting and stinking and the whole city is packed with homeless people sleeping everywhere.

Calgary > Toronto

That's what I thought too but I gave it the benefit of th doubt as I haven't spent enough time there to make a proper conclusion. Calgary is the cleanest hands down but there's no frikking water around here.