PDA

View Full Version : Auto Service

Palmiros
06-14-2006, 09:58 PM
Hi. I`m in need of rear brakes replacement, and was wondering if any of you guys know of a good buy/install deal?
Any idea on the prices? (I believe i got quoted $109, does that sound right to you? - 88 Cutlass Supreme)
If you guys have any suggestions, please post them here.
One more thing, the rear brakes are so bad, that when i used the e-break last, it got "stuck" and its not coming back up. Does AMA for example have flatbeds that could cary the car to a repair shop?
Thanks..

djayz
06-14-2006, 10:11 PM
sounds like a good price for parts and labour

and if your ebrake is stuck how are they going to roll it onto a flatbed?

Palmiros
06-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by djayz
sounds like a good price for parts and labour

and if your ebrake is stuck how are they going to roll it onto a flatbed?

Well its stuck, but if i rev it i can get it to move...
I initially thought of just driving it like that.. but doing that even for a few kilometres doesn't sound like such a good idea after all.

Accord_tunerx
06-14-2006, 10:59 PM
yeah! AMA does have a flat bed. had to use them for a tow to mr transmission.

Palmiros
06-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Ok, so after further "investigation" i figured i can drive it there after all. What do you guys recommend, as in what store?
I just need the breaks replaces, and the e-break connection wire looked at. Any suggestions? (I`m thinking of going to Minit Brake and Muffler)
Thanks.

turab16
06-14-2006, 11:53 PM
*MOD EDIT* No contact info allowed for non-sponsors

Palmiros
06-15-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by turab16
*MOD EDIT* No contact info allowed for non-sponsors
Thanks dude. Where are they situated?

cocoabrova
06-15-2006, 04:01 AM
Give Contemporary Motorsports/OK Tire (http://www.shopcms.com/index.php?option=com_contact&task=view&contact_id=1&Itemid=92) a call. I bring ALL my vehicles there for servicing. Their number is 291-5646.