PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys Thursday June 15th

Neil4Speed
06-16-2006, 10:45 AM
Was anyone there last night (other than Evro), just wondering if anyone has news on the girl who was knocked out.

To make a long story short, I look over my shoulder to see a fight break out, seems to be predominantly between two girls (obviously I go to watch). It gets really crazy, and next thing I know its getting broken up by the police officers. One of the girls starts attacking the police officer, taken a back, he stumbles and takes her head and slams it to the ground. The fell head back onto the cement floor (head collided before her back), and was knocked out. At which point, he started to try to lift her up (idiot? Spinal Injuries??).

That kinda killed the mood and everyone pretty much left at that point.

joyridder
06-16-2006, 11:20 AM
:rolleyes: I feel sorry for the girl, just another example of a typical night out at the bar.....sad:thumbsdow

sputnik
06-16-2006, 11:23 AM
It's usually a good idea NOT to get into fights at the bar. Most people would also have the common sense not to start attacking the cops/bouncer/patron that is trying to break up the fight.

thinmyster
06-16-2006, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by joyridder
:rolleyes: I feel sorry for the girl, just another example of a typical night out at the bar.....sad:thumbsdow

Why she obviously desirved it? I laugh everytime people try and fight the cops

Neil4Speed
06-16-2006, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by joyridder

I feel pretty bad for her too, it was pretty shocking to see her just unconcious etc, but in this situation the officer had to do what he had to do (perhaps not as violently), but she should have expected something to happen when she started fighting with the police offices/boncer

slickk
06-16-2006, 11:38 AM
ouch! just watch the cops charge her with assaulting a police officer on top of that. :poosie:

Rollin'
06-16-2006, 12:35 PM
did he do it intentionally or was it because he fell back?

yellowsnow
06-16-2006, 01:10 PM
possible concussion?
girls were probably fighting cuz one of them slept with her boyfriend or stole him.. etc etc. same story, sad life.

Neil4Speed
06-16-2006, 01:23 PM
I think he was just tryign to get her to the ground, but he ended up taking her head and just threw it (which came along with her body) to the ground.

It was very very hard, the fact that I heard it hit the ground in a loud club is testiment.

Concussion would be the lucky side of things. I seirously thought it was something allot more serious.

Kobe
06-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Anyone know the girls name? Where did they fight start?

BlackArcher101
06-17-2006, 04:50 PM
I was there and saw a few fights. When did this happen? It was disgustingly busy inside, didn't stay past 1:30.

95EagleAWD
06-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster

Why she obviously desirved it? I laugh everytime people try and fight the cops

Same here. Why wouldn't they defend themselves? Girl or not, what if she went for a baton, taser or even the cops gun? There's no pissing around when it comes to assaulting a cop, and she probably got what was coming to her.

BerserkerCatSplat
06-17-2006, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

Same here. Why wouldn't they defend themselves? Girl or not, what if she went for a baton, taser or even the cops gun? There's no pissing around when it comes to assaulting a cop, and she probably got what was coming to her.

:werd: If she tried to assault a cop, she probably didn't have any grey matter to damage anyway.

l8braker
06-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Maybe her head hitting the ground will knock some sense into her. Another case of patrons with inferiority complexes who start shit :thumbsdow

canderson
06-18-2006, 12:10 AM
ok was this the beer tub girl that was getting carried out? I was outside and all these boucers were carrying one of their own out. It was brutal she was out of it. IT WAS CRAZY BUSY THURSDAY

arian_ma
06-18-2006, 01:47 AM
Cowboys :thumbsdow

That girl was just stupid. They pulled the other girl away from her so she turned around and started swinging at the 300lb bouncer. Good call bitch, good thing you got knocked the fuck out.