PDA

View Full Version : F.S 1966 Mustang Coupe

2shy4u
06-16-2006, 08:56 PM
Hey guys... i dont got any time to keep this baby nice and running and in good shape.... so hopefully i can get a buyer for this beauty... it hurts me to give it up... but i have another mustang. so it doesnt hurt as bad.... so here are some pics and price is $6,500.... but if anyone wants to offer me any price.... please let me know. i'm open to any offers.

C:\Documents and Settings\Shelly\My Documents\Mustang Pictures

carter_prelude
06-16-2006, 09:00 PM
lol...you gotta host the pics somewhere...if its small enough you can upload it here...but i recomend www.photobucket.com :thumbsup:

2shy4u
06-16-2006, 09:02 PM
yeah i figured that much. i'm already uploading them to something else and gonna link it... but thanks anyways... i thought u were a buyer... i was dissappointed.

2shy4u
06-16-2006, 09:07 PM
EDIT:

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g213/emptyhand3d/

tapout
06-16-2006, 09:52 PM
does that have a 289?

AllGoNoShow
06-17-2006, 12:04 AM
holly shit, gimmie 24 hours and I may have it sold. We just bought a new boat but maybe he will be interested!

BerserkerCatSplat
06-17-2006, 12:09 AM
A bit rough around the edges, but all she needs is a good home to bring her back to life! :thumbsup:

VP CRX SiR
06-17-2006, 12:31 AM
phone #? my cousin has been looking for over a year for a stang to restore. Wants to call and get more info from you :) (he is back in BC on Queen charlotte islands, so wants to make sure its worth leaving the island and taking time off to come get)

D. Dub
06-17-2006, 10:38 AM
Engine? Mileage ? Work done already? Interior Pics? What does it need?

2shy4u
06-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by tapout
does that have a 289?

Yes sorry for not stating the info on the car. it's a 289 v8... i put a 4 barrel carb on it... new intake manifold. it has brand new body panels... quarter and fenders... waiting to be put on.. thats about it.

2shy4u
06-17-2006, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by D. Dub
Engine? Mileage ? Work done already? Interior Pics? What does it need?

engine is 289 v8.... i dont know exactly how many miles are on it. but the odometer says 86,xxx if i'm not mistaken... I just put a bunch of chrome stuff on the engine... just to make it look pretty... all i did for work was a brand new 3 speed tranny... heater core, brakes, and i got tires and rims for the thing also. brand new body panels which havent been put on yet.... I wont lie to you.. it does have a considerable amount of rust... but thats what happens to a car 40 years old. so if your picky. I suggest not even bothering.

2shy4u
06-17-2006, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by VP CRX SiR
phone #? my cousin has been looking for over a year for a stang to restore. Wants to call and get more info from you :) (he is back in BC on Queen charlotte islands, so wants to make sure its worth leaving the island and taking time off to come get)

If your cousin is very picky about it.... i suggest you tell him not to waste his time.. it does need a lot of work done to it... pretty much a complete overhaul... but i have the new body panels and rims, so its pretty much halfway there. the interior is somewhat ok.. the bench seat in the back is awesome... no rips.. but the driver and passenger has some rips in the seats... one little tiny rip in the roof but u can barely notice it... Any more questions? It is a fully restoreable car.. which means it prolly wont be road legal to drive to BC.

D. Dub
06-17-2006, 06:04 PM
Stored inside or out? Any mouse or rat damage?

2shy4u
06-17-2006, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by D. Dub
Stored inside or out? Any mouse or rat damage?

It was stored inside the whole time. before i bought it... then i had it inside when i drove it for a month last year... and then we ran out of garage space... so i stored it under my deck... so it didnt get a lot of rain or snow on it.... lots of cat prints tho. haha... No mouse or rat damage as far as i know.

VP CRX SiR
06-17-2006, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by 2shy4u

If your cousin is very picky about it.... i suggest you tell him not to waste his time.. it does need a lot of work done to it... pretty much a complete overhaul... but i have the new body panels and rims, so its pretty much halfway there. the interior is somewhat ok.. the bench seat in the back is awesome... no rips.. but the driver and passenger has some rips in the seats... one little tiny rip in the roof but u can barely notice it... Any more questions? It is a fully restoreable car.. which means it prolly wont be road legal to drive to BC.

No worries. He was just asking questions like engine size (we figured it was the 289 by the dual exhausts), milage, if you had started restoring anything on it yet, that sorta stuff, but since i didnt know, i said id try and get a # for him.

2shy4u
06-17-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by VP CRX SiR

No worries. He was just asking questions like engine size (we figured it was the 289 by the dual exhausts), milage, if you had started restoring anything on it yet, that sorta stuff, but since i didnt know, i said id try and get a # for him.

Well if he doesnt mind a complete restoration project. this sure is the car for him.... it wont be legal for BC ... i can tell u that right now. someone has already came from BC to look at it and he was hoping to drive it back but no can do... if he wants the number still. let me know.