PDA

View Full Version : Hey Calvin!!!

LUDELVR
04-07-2003, 11:14 PM
Where the hell were you? I saw your car by that car wash but I didn't see you! I didn't want to get out cuz I had to go do some homework...as well, I didn't want to get jumped by that huge gang of asian dudes!! hahah, just jokes, anyway, what were you doing? Showering in the car wash?:dunno: ;) :rofl:

[GaGe]
04-07-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Showering in the car wash?:dunno: ;) :rofl:

stop fantacising about men.. :rofl:

Ekliptix
04-07-2003, 11:29 PM
other? is he only supposed to think of you? that's selfish. Speaking of shellfish, what's that smell?

[GaGe]
04-07-2003, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
other? is he only supposed to think of you? that's selfish. Speaking of shellfish, what's that smell?

typo :tongue:

Superesc
04-07-2003, 11:33 PM
haha me and Roland (civic) went to test out his car and he needed a car wash, we found SKY and his friends there hehe

Ekliptix
04-07-2003, 11:34 PM
damn, edit. and me with no quote for proof.

[GaGe]
04-07-2003, 11:35 PM
damn, edit. and me with no quote for proof.

and other could mean other than himself. :)

Ekliptix
04-07-2003, 11:35 PM
how's his car go?

Superesc
04-07-2003, 11:38 PM
how's his car go?

Dirty_SOHC needs to have some Self-Control. :D

LUDELVR
04-07-2003, 11:40 PM
how's his car go?

yah man, I'm wondering the same thing!! haha, I saw your car and I'm like...where the fuck is he! Maybe this asian mob got him!! OH NO CALVIN!! Mama no!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Anyway, wasn't too sure who they were so I was thinking I'd just try and catch you on the boards!! Good thing that you're still okay and that you weren't hurt by that angry mob!! :rofl: :rofl:

Ekliptix
04-07-2003, 11:42 PM
What's this mob?

Superesc
04-07-2003, 11:43 PM
heheh you should have stopped by, take some pictures, meet some ladies (eerr... Sky's gf???) :D

Superesc
04-07-2003, 11:44 PM
What's this mob?

I think sky have some pics of his friends car from tonite. there was a done up white miata, slammed civic, el, accord, etc.

LUDELVR
04-07-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Superesc

I think sky have some pics of his friends car from tonite. there was a done up white miata, slammed civic, el, accord, etc.

hahah, that's funny man about the miata, it was a newer one right? I saw it pull out of the gas station as I was turning left to drop off Lynsi!! hahaha, I was thinking...man, I wanna race that thing, then I thought to myself....I should be thinking bigger!! ;) ;) hahah

Sky
04-08-2003, 12:35 AM
heheh you should have stopped by, take some pictures, meet some ladies (eerr... Sky's gf???) :D

Hey hey...dun u be thinking about her tonight.. :guns: :drool:

hahah, that's funny man about the miata, it was a newer one right? I saw it pull out of the gas station as I was turning left to drop off Lynsi!! hahaha, I was thinking...man, I wanna race that thing, then I thought to myself....I should be thinking bigger!! ;) ;) hahah

Ludelvr....... Asian mob heh? I'll make sure next time I see u I'll get all my friends to surround ur car...haha:rofl:

you got that right.. think "BIG"

damn I suck at taking pic......best one I got.....others are too dark

Sky
04-08-2003, 12:36 AM
couldn't miss superesc's teg... :drool:

Dirty_SOHC
04-08-2003, 11:49 AM

Dirty_SOHC needs to have some Self-Control. :D

I have lots of self control, I just like to smile when I drive

Superesc
04-08-2003, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Dirty_SOHC

I have lots of self control, I just like to smile when I drive

Well you did have a pretty big smile for that 5 sec. of boosty. :D

Sky
04-08-2003, 12:00 PM

yea.....5 sec of OVER boosty.. :D not too big of a smile after that..hehe

LUDELVR
04-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Sky
Ludelvr....... Asian mob heh? I'll make sure next time I see u I'll get all my friends to surround ur car...haha:rofl:

you got that right.. think "BIG"

hahaha, don't forget your machettes!!! :eek: :eek: hahahahah:rofl:

Yah, I was like, this doesn't look like the people I normally see calvin with...oh shit...I think they got him!!! :eek: :rofl: :rofl: Which one was your ride anyway? I woulda stuck around but I had some madd homework to get done!! :thumbsdow

LUDELVR
04-08-2003, 12:35 PM

so I take it that his car isn't running up to spec?:dunno:

Sky
04-08-2003, 01:05 PM

hahaha, don't forget your machettes!!! :eek: :eek: hahahahah:rofl:

Yah, I was like, this doesn't look like the people I normally see calvin with...oh shit...I think they got him!!! :eek: :rofl: :rofl: Which one was your ride anyway? I woulda stuck around but I had some madd homework to get done!! :thumbsdow

the gold Accord.....:)