PDA

View Full Version : Logitec Wheel for PS2 (GT3)

Killumanti
04-08-2003, 08:34 AM
I was looking at buyng a new one, but since this is a car forum, some peole might have some. Anyone selling? Its blue and black (see pic), works on GT3...USB connected.

http://www.logitech.com/lang/images/0/304.gif
Force Feedback • Gas/Brake Pedals • Lap Attachment • PlayStation®2 • USB

Click Here:
Official Site on Wheel (http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm?page=products/details&CRID=13&CONTENTID=5028&countryid=2&languageid=1)

gpomp
04-08-2003, 09:10 AM
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3016574466&category=21188

Killumanti
04-08-2003, 09:25 AM
Thanks, but I'm not with ebay, I might consider it now.

Ferio_vti
04-08-2003, 09:26 AM
Try Video Game traders on Centre St N or 17th Ave SE
They usually have a couple used ones

Killumanti
04-08-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Try Video Game traders on Centre St N or 17th Ave SE
They usually have a couple used ones

Thanks man, Where exactly on 17th is it? I goto Western so i hope it clos eot Western.

Ferio_vti
04-08-2003, 04:27 PM
You talking bout Western HS?? Cuz VGT is in the SE, like in Forest Lawn/the hood.

Weapon_R
04-08-2003, 04:39 PM
You talking bout Western HS?? Cuz VGT is in the SE, like in Forest Lawn/the hood.

2 blocks from my house :)

Killumanti
04-08-2003, 05:51 PM

Yup, WCHS...I think one of my friends know where it is, caus ehe goes alot, not sure, but I heard they have good prices for what the have, I'll check it out, thanks alot.

Ferio_vti
04-08-2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Killumanti

Yup, WCHS...I think one of my friends know where it is, caus ehe goes alot, not sure, but I heard they have good prices for what the have, I'll check it out, thanks alot.

Personally, I don't agree. Most of their used stuff is a rip off, new stuff is even worse. Yet people seem to buy stuff from them, when stuff at Walmart and Future shop are cheaper.

Oh ya, try Future shop or EBGames for a wheel, last time I saw it, it was only like $120 new. I think Costco has the new one too, red with a stick shift instead of paddles.

Killumanti
04-09-2003, 10:16 AM

Personally, I don't agree. Most of their used stuff is a rip off, new stuff is even worse. Yet people seem to buy stuff from them, when stuff at Walmart and Future shop are cheaper.

Oh ya, try Future shop or EBGames for a wheel, last time I saw it, it was only like $120 new. I think Costco has the new one too, red with a stick shift instead of paddles.

never been to VGT, bu ti'll check it out, true that wal-mart is cheap, but i'll just look around, could find a good deal. Thanks for the costo tip.

Killumanti
04-18-2003, 06:06 PM
Thanks for everyone who offered but i got a brand new wheel with the lap attachment for only $60.

Thanks again.

Weapon_R
04-18-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Killumanti
Thanks for everyone who offered but i got a brand new wheel with the lap attachment for only $60.

Thanks again.

Where?

Si1ent_A5sa5sin
04-19-2003, 02:14 PM
like in Forest Lawn/the hood.

AHHHH i hate when people call Forest Lawn the hood!!! THERE IS NO HOOD IN CALGARY!!!!

Ur a moron... I live in Forest Lawn.... NOTHING EVER FUKIN HAPPENS!!!.... if u come here it's a HELL OF ALOT SAFER than going downtown....

Because the people that live here aint "RICH" that dosnt mean that were all a bunch of hoodlums or thugs... dammb man..... because some people live up in the northwest does that mean there all a bunch of prepschool bitches who cant fight???

Stop being so judgemental and ignorant, before one of us "HOOD" slaps the ignorance out of u

Si1ent

Killumanti
04-19-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Where?

Me and my friend went all over downtown for our 3 hour spare, so we ended up in London Drugs (Mount Royal). And I saw the wheel on sale for 60 bucks, I was like shit. But I had no cash on me. My friend bought that one. Then later that night I went to the one in the N.E. (London Town Square). They had one more left, just like the Mount Royal one. Phone London Drugs up and ask if they got it. If they don't ask if you can buy it right now for the amount it is and they might order it for you.

Good Luck, It's one hell of a deal.

Weapon_R
04-19-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Si1ent_A5sa5sin

AHHHH i hate when people call Forest Lawn the hood!!! THERE IS NO HOOD IN CALGARY!!!!

Ur a moron... I live in Forest Lawn.... NOTHING EVER FUKIN HAPPENS!!!.... if u come here it's a HELL OF ALOT SAFER than going downtown....

Because the people that live here aint "RICH" that dosnt mean that were all a bunch of hoodlums or thugs... dammb man..... because some people live up in the northwest does that mean there all a bunch of prepschool bitches who cant fight???

Stop being so judgemental and ignorant, before one of us "HOOD" slaps the ignorance out of u

Si1ent

Broke ass hoodlum...

Killumanti
04-20-2003, 05:27 PM

Si1ent

I just know there ain't no hood in Calgary, cant compare to any of the real shit

lammer
04-20-2003, 07:16 PM

Si1ent

dude STFU!
i used to live there man who gives a shit what people call that area. ask anyone in the city man they call that area the ghetto. even people at forest lawn call the school the damn ghetto.

SoSlowDx
04-20-2003, 08:13 PM
Good ol' Fonda haha Calgary's Compton haha

SoSlowDx
04-20-2003, 08:14 PM
Oh yeah that's a good deal...half price...

PlatnumSupRaCat
04-21-2003, 01:19 AM
sh!t.. I don't think he meant the hood seriously.. wtf haha take it easy man .. the "hood" sh!t ppl need to come bak to the real world...hahah

sexualbanana
04-21-2003, 01:35 AM
yo man, i just got back from the ghetto-est hood on the planet. forest lawn, dover and ogden got nothin' on this place. . . . SPRINGBANK WHAT! SPRINGBANK!!!

yeah, i'll shut up now

Killumanti
04-21-2003, 10:19 AM
:rofl: Mods you can close this thread now

ludein_it_up
04-21-2003, 06:05 PM
how did this thread change??? well video game trader sucks, i bet if you go there there will be midnight club for ps2 for 54bucks honest to god man, where its 19.99 at wal-mart, vgt tries to sell used and old games for their prices when they were new.

Killumanti
04-21-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ludein_it_up
how did this thread change??? well video game trader sucks, i bet if you go there there will be midnight club for ps2 for 54bucks honest to god man, where its 19.99 at wal-mart, vgt tries to sell used and old games for their prices when they were new.

dunno, but I got my wheel for 60 bucks brand new, so it's all good.