PDA

View Full Version : Roommate wanted:

adamc
06-18-2006, 06:46 PM
New around here, but figured I'd throw a post up and see if anyone out there is looking for a roommate too.

I'm 24, just moved to Calgary from Kelowna, love to wakeboard, go out partying on the weekends (weeknights too, when I'm not working), shoot pool, eat out, anything social.

Currently living in the NW, and going crazy from lack of stimulation in suberbia. Would like to relocate closer to downtown, kensington, eau claire, somewhere off 17th, anywhere that I can walk to the pub on a friday night.

I expect a roommate (male or female) to be clean and respectful, laidback, and understanding (not looking for a new best friend, but sharing the same interests is a bonus).

I have lived in Toronto, Vancouver, Kelowna, and now Calgary, and am looking to experience the real cowtown.

:thumbsup:

Got a new place in mind, looking for 1 or 2 people to share, please see the new posting below.

Rollin'
06-21-2006, 08:55 PM
in all honesty....are you a rig pig?

adamc
06-21-2006, 09:48 PM
EDIT: Now working in sales, downtown

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nope, I'm like the furthest thing away from a typical rig pig.

I have a formal education as a project manager for interactive media stuff (producing websites, dvds, etc).

Started working on the rigs about 3 years ago to pay off my student loans, now I am looking to get back into an oil company office (or part time field, part time office) environment.
:thumbsup:

I am an entrepreneur at heart, and am currently incubating a few small projects that take advantage of the current price of energy.

Rollin'
06-22-2006, 05:46 PM
Well I don't have a place available...because i want to move out of my current hole. But if you find a place and are looking for roomates, I would definately check it out.

Bizznaum
06-26-2006, 02:07 PM
Looking for a roomate to share my 2 bedroom Townhouse located in Rosedale, just off 16th Ave NW - very close to DT.

If your still looking Adam, or anyone else who works away from Calgary and wants a reasonably priced place to stay when in town send me a message.

Tim

adamc
06-26-2006, 07:48 PM
ygpm tim

adamc
12-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Now looking again, have 2 rooms available to the right candidates.

Must be between 21 - 30, WORKING, and respectful.

Have a 1500 sq foot condo, downtown just off the middle of the red mile, 2 rooms available.

1) good sized room (big enough for a queen sized bed)

looking for $700 + 1/3 of electricity.

2) bigger room, with ensuite bathroom and walk in closet

$750 + 1/3 electricity.

Secure underground parking available, extra (not exactly sure how much yet, but lower than comparable parking downtown)

Ideally looking for 1 guy and 1 gal, to balance things out.
High end furnishings, no ikea crap or velvet elvis paintings :)

Pm for details, or post.

Thanks,
Adam

adamc
12-07-2007, 04:14 AM
http://i19.tinypic.com/8amd4sx.jpg
(on the right, after a long night at the Rhino)

Can also send a couple pics of the place, upon request.

If you know of a guy/girlfriend that might be suitable, pm me and I'll pass my email address along.

Thanks!

adamc
12-09-2007, 04:39 PM
BUMP, rented ensuite room to young lady in O&G.

One room still available!