PDA

View Full Version : FS: PSP, Xbox 360

Crymson
06-19-2006, 09:25 AM
I've gotten back into PC gaming and havent touched the PSP in about 3 months, and I don't really care for the Xbox.

Psp, 256mb card, Tiger woods golf, hockey, and Burnout
225$ obo.

I also have a set of unopened high end component video cables i got suckered into buying. I think they cost about 220$, but i'd sell them for 100$.

Mr*DetoX
06-21-2006, 10:18 PM
is there still a warrenty on the 360??

Crymson
06-22-2006, 10:58 AM
I think i bought a futureshop extended warrantee not the xbox, but I have to sort through some piles of paper to find the receipt.

Bill Cosby
06-22-2006, 11:26 AM
how do you think you bought?.. im sure youde know if you bought an extended warranty for your xbox 360

SLK55
06-22-2006, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Crymson
I think i bought a futureshop extended warrantee not the xbox, but I have to sort through some piles of paper to find the receipt.
dude you better not cancel our sale...why are you stalling? i will buy even without receipt, as long as you call MS and give them the serial to make sure the warranty can still be put on. not that difficult.

Crymson
06-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
how do you think you bought?.. im sure youde know if you bought an extended warranty for your xbox 360

Not really, i don't remember -- it was about 3 months ago.

I USUALLY buy extended warrantees for my electronics and i *THINK* i bought one for the xbox, but can't remeber if i did or not, so i'm looking for my receipt. I don't really see the confusion here, bill.

WTH is up with people posting for no good reason in other people's for sale threads?

SLK55
06-22-2006, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Crymson

WTH is up with people posting for no good reason in other people's for sale threads?

Because they are obviously interested. I already said I was willing to buy even without a receipt, so I dont think you could ask for anything more. Besides, I was giving you the exact amount you asked for, even though it was OBO!

EDIT: Sorry buddy but Im sick of playing the waiting game, this is a hoax with you purposely stalling. You are obviously advertising something you dont want to sell, :thumbsdow Good luck getting what you want for it. I dont think i could have been anymore accomodating to what you had asked for. :rolleyes:

And you know what, I was actually planning on buying everything in your ad, as I knew someone who was wanting your cables. Could have gotten rid of it all, all in one shot

And like Cosby says, Im sure a person would remember if they got an ext warranty on something. But then again, hey i got my car and dont even recall if i got one on that bwahaha.;) ;)

lewdvig
06-23-2006, 09:12 PM
I sold my PS2 and then found a receipt with warranty from FS. Why is that so impossible? Some people have a lot of money and don't sweat 40-50 bux.

How old are you, 9? This temper tantrum is very uncool.

wesseam
06-24-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by lewdvig
I sold my PS2 and then found a receipt with warranty from FS. Why is that so impossible? Some people have a lot of money and don't sweat 40-50 bux.

How old are you, 9? This temper tantrum is very uncool.

:werd:

i use to buy alot of random electronics, and use to always forget what had extended warrenty and when it ended.

gongSHOW
06-24-2006, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by SLK55

Because they are obviously interested. I already said I was willing to buy even without a receipt, so I dont think you could ask for anything more. Besides, I was giving you the exact amount you asked for, even though it was OBO!

EDIT: Sorry buddy but Im sick of playing the waiting game, this is a hoax with you purposely stalling. You are obviously advertising something you dont want to sell, :thumbsdow Good luck getting what you want for it. I dont think i could have been anymore accomodating to what you had asked for. :rolleyes:

And you know what, I was actually planning on buying everything in your ad, as I knew someone who was wanting your cables. Could have gotten rid of it all, all in one shot

And like Cosby says, Im sure a person would remember if they got an ext warranty on something. But then again, hey i got my car and dont even recall if i got one on that bwahaha.;) ;)
Guy just buy it at a retail store, you drive a SLK55 :thumbsup: :rofl:

Crymson
06-26-2006, 09:35 AM
Xbox is sold.

PsP still available.