PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton Oilers Hockey Club

Altezza
06-19-2006, 11:31 PM
We are in need of the following:

- A starting goalie (position still not filled); Preference given to those with names that rhyme with "goalie"
- A new coach that spends more time coaching and less time taunting opposing fans and assaulting team mascots
- A dentist
- Security personnel and trustees knowledgable on the transport and maintenance of large silver trophies (edit: position no longer required)

Apply within.

Ben
06-19-2006, 11:34 PM
hahaha, Nice, whats the starting Pay? And can I bring up girls from Calgary that are actually decent looking, and not the knuckle draggin, mouth breathing, slope headed hosebeasts we saw on the greaser mile?

boi-alien
06-20-2006, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Ben
hahaha, Nice, whats the starting Pay? And can I bring up girls from Calgary that are actually decent looking, and not the knuckle draggin, mouth breathing, slope headed hosebeasts we saw on the greaser mile?

no way in hell would i make calgary girls suffer by bringing them to that hole called edmonton.

Bill Cosby
06-20-2006, 03:50 PM
you guys are so retarded

"The ratio of mullets between the City of Calgary and the City Of Edmonton are almost 2:1 with a total of 98,761 Men Sporting the Mullet and 7432 Females, This is the last number known to date as we are unable to get into contact with these mullet supporters due to their phone lines being permanently disconnected"
Stats Can

Mikey_008
06-20-2006, 03:52 PM
Oh Goody....more hate threads bashin one another!!:dunno:

eb0i
06-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Altezza
We are in need of the following:

- A dentist

Apply within.

I believe you need an Orthodontist not a dentist for their toothless smiles.

viffer
06-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Ben
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

As for the starting goaltender perhaps Olaf Kolzig is available?