PDA

View Full Version : FS: IPOD to pioneer ip-bus connection cable

99SiR
06-22-2006, 01:25 AM
Basically what the title says, these cables plug into the ip-bus (aux) output on the back of your pioneer deck and then into your ipod headphone jack playing the tunes on your car speakers. The sound is very good and there is no feedback or noise as with other brands of deck aux outputs. You can still flip back from aux to radio to cd.

Retail price of the pioneer brand cable is $65 plus tax at a place like sound surround and you have to wait for them to order you one. I know pioneer also ofers a charging system and adapter but i think they are around 90 bucks. These are a no name brand i guess (they definetly aren't pioneer) but produce really good results. Total cable length is about 4ish feet from my best guess but a perfect length to connect your ipod and let it sit on a set or in your consol or cupholder.

Asking 35 and i have two of them that i don't need and don't have homes yet.

j3rry
06-23-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by 99SiR
. ...and then into your ipod headphone jack playing the tunes on your car speakers...
if it plugs into the headphone jack
is it ipod only?

99SiR
06-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Sorry i've been asked that question already so i should have clarified for everyone. Basically the cable plugs into the back of your deck, pioneer has a unique connector called an ip-bus) and then allows you to use anything with a headphone jack (cd player, mp3 player, etc) as an aux source on your pioneer deck. You press play on your cd/mp3 player and it comes out through your car speakers.

Works slick and you can still switch back between your cd's, radio and aux very easy. Its basically a repalcement for the cd-rb10 cable pioneer sells for twice this price.

99SiR
06-27-2006, 11:06 AM
*NOTE: this is not the exact cable but the one i'm selling does the same thing and has the same connection on each end as the one in the picture*

MalibuStacy
07-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Do you still have this cable? I need an ip bus cable for my unit

megavolt
07-25-2012, 06:57 PM
I think I've still got one from my old deck around.

MalibuStacy
07-26-2012, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by megavolt
I think I've still got one from my old deck around. If you do I might take you up on that. How much we talking?

megavolt
07-27-2012, 02:04 PM
Heh... free? Just have to find it (and remember to try to find it). I think I've got the ipod integration box for ip-bus too... never hooked it up though.

megavolt
07-27-2012, 07:20 PM
PM'd