PDA

View Full Version : Xbox360: GRAW Chapter two out..

ZEDGE
06-22-2006, 11:32 AM
1200 points... a bit steep... :dunno:

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/713/713987p1.html

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Xbox 360 Chapter 2 Content Now Available

June 22, 2006 - Aforementioned content pack can be yours for just 1,200 points!

Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, announced that Chapter 2, the highly anticipated downloadable content (DLC) package for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter is now available for download via Xbox LIVE! Marketplace. This quality premium content package will enhance and build upon the critically acclaimed original game by offering players an extensive continuation of the multiplayer co-op campaign set deep within Nicaragua, as well as extending players LIVE! experience with a wide array of new playable maps, game modes and character customization features. This premium content package is available now for download via the Xbox LIVE! Marketplace for 1200 points.
"The release of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter has been a resounding success as it continues to top both sales and Xbox Live charts, and we are extremely excited to build upon that success with the release of this massive content update in Chapter 2," said John Parkes, EMEA Marketing Director of Ubisoft. "As a firmly established industry leader in supporting our games with the delivery of fresh and innovative new content at a great value, we are committed now more than ever to carrying that accomplishment into the next generation of gaming."

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter Chapter 2 Content Includes:

Continuation of the Multiplayer Co-op Campaign with 4 All New Missions in Chapter 2

8 Revisited; Relit Multiplayer Adversarial Maps

2 All New Game Types with 1 New Game Mode - Team Battle

2 New Camouflage Patterns

4 New Character Customization Faces

5 New Weapons
You can check out a video overview of the content pack here.

Here is a vid of the new content.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=11360&type=mov

ZEDGE
06-22-2006, 12:09 PM
After some thought I am not getting this... 1200 points!! About 15 bucks for this?

Fuck you Ubi.

I hope no one buys this. This should be maybe 500 points. Then I will get it.

If people buy this we will get raped even more on downloadable content in the future.

I really like GRAW but no thanks.

sputnik
06-22-2006, 12:31 PM
1200 pts????

:dunno: :dunno:

ZEDGE
06-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
1200 pts????

:dunno: :dunno:

Ms points....

If you dont own and xbox 360 and use xbox live then likely you dont know what these are...

Originally posted by ZEDGE
After some thought I am not getting this... 1200 points!! About 15 bucks for this?

Xtrema
06-22-2006, 01:59 PM
This is one of the carrots for game developers. I don't mind 1200 if it's a new storyline base on the same engine. But not for ehancements.