PDA

View Full Version : Paris Flies into a Toilet

Xaroxantu Zero
06-23-2006, 12:03 AM
Paris Hilton reportedly landed her helicopter on a German farm so she could use the restroom, and had her security stop the family from entering their own house so she could pee in peace.

A source told Britain's More magazine: "She gave the farmer a bit of a shock. Her bouncers even blocked the farm door so the family couldn't go inside their own house while she was using the loo." The star then allegedly spent another ten minutes on the startled farmer's porch, so she could smoke a cigarette. The unnamed farmer said: "She was cold as a fish, and cursed about the weather."

So this guy is minding his own business riding tractors and picking weeds and doing whatever else it is that farmers do when all of a sudden Paris Hilton flies in on her helicopter, kicks him out of his house, and uses his bathroom. She's like a superhero, only instead of swooping in and saving lives she commandeers toilets and gets all huffy when her helicopter pilot misses and doesn't smoosh the German farmer the way she ordered him to.
Source: The Superficial (http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/06/22/paris_hilton_breaks_up_familie.html)

I give this a 5 WTFs out of 5.

Palmiros
06-23-2006, 12:16 AM
Why was this not in the news?

TheLegend8
06-23-2006, 12:20 AM
daddy paid the press off

snade831
06-23-2006, 12:38 AM
or maybe it's not true

tapout
06-23-2006, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by snade831
or maybe it's not true if it is true than shame on that bitch:bigpimp:

iceburns288
06-23-2006, 06:22 AM
Sure, wtf, but who the hell cares?:dunno:

joyridder
06-23-2006, 08:24 AM
Source?

Hanzo
06-23-2006, 10:49 AM
it's Paris, we all know she's a snob!

thrasher22
06-25-2006, 03:26 PM
Why won't she crash her helicopter like all B- list celebrities that wont' go away. She's like the plauge

D. Dub
06-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Too bad it wasn't in the American south where the farmer might have had a scatter gun or a rifle :D

shakalaka
06-25-2006, 05:07 PM
If I ever fuckin see her, I am gonna kick her ass. Well I will get some other girl to do, she is such a snob, and offcourse a hoe.

Even if this isn't true, I still hate her. lool

**Sorry Rage**
lol

SC2
06-25-2006, 05:15 PM
That has to be fake, helicopters are not allowed to land, as any aircraft outside of an aerodrome. Unless in distress and the proper call has been made.

To sum it up - >1000ft above the tallest object in that area.

Bill Cosby
06-25-2006, 06:15 PM
i would press tresspassing charges, and harassment as well

you cant do that

fucking hoe fo sho

j0m3r
06-28-2006, 09:41 AM
That German guy should sell his toilet on Ebay :thumbsup:

2000_SI
06-28-2006, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by j0m3r
That German guy should sell his toilet on Ebay :thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jer82
06-28-2006, 09:47 AM
I got quite a laugh from the comment posted below on the webpage :rofl:

7. Posted by MeanNate on June 22, 2006 02:28 PM
Yeah... you know, last week I was on the 10 Fwy here in los Angeles. And it hit me - I had to dump. I was about half-way home, and stuck in the worst traffic ever.

Do I turn around and go back to work to release the chocolate hostages? Or do I sit tight, and try to make it home.

I desperatly needed an answer from my bowels - would they be able to withstand the growling pressure that was building up in my dung bunker? Or would I lose it, right then and there - in the comfort of my truck surrounded by my fellow angelelinos?

I seriously considered pulling off and finding a dank alleyway in downtown LA, to jettison my brown cargo... but you know what? I held it. Because I have respect for the bums that call it home.

So fuck you, Paris. Next time, hold it bitch.

P.S. there are nail marks in my steering wheel from gripping it so tight.

:rofl:

j0m3r
06-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by jer82

Yeah... you know, last week I was on the 10 Fwy here in los Angeles. And it hit me - I had to dump. I was about half-way home, and stuck in the worst traffic ever.

Do I turn around and go back to work to release the chocolate hostages? Or do I sit tight, and try to make it home.

I desperatly needed an answer from my bowels - would they be able to withstand the growling pressure that was building up in my dung bunker? Or would I lose it, right then and there - in the comfort of my truck surrounded by my fellow angelelinos?

I seriously considered pulling off and finding a dank alleyway in downtown LA, to jettison my brown cargo... but you know what? I held it. Because I have respect for the bums that call it home.

Holy Crap i think i just shat myself :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Z_Fan
06-29-2006, 03:41 PM
For the record, it was in the news...

bball2
06-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by jer82

ahahaha :rofl: