PDA

View Full Version : crazy car crash

gen2teggy
06-25-2006, 03:55 AM
well on my way home from my gfs house, i was about 5mins from home...when the SUV infront of me...went stright off the road

into the ditch, filped over then hit a telephone pole, his car was upside down. This happend beside the dover firehall LOL

i ran out, helped him out of his SUV...then turned off his car.

while i was helping him, a drunk guy came up to us and started telling us "get the hell out of here if your drunk!" "u shouldnt be street racing" "get the hell out of here now"

but i think he was drunk LOL

Then we had a car pull up and full of people...
and they were telling us not to street race and they starting mocking us and drove off

few mins later the EMS and firetrucks came
few mins after that the COPs came
the drunk guy took off
wrote my statment and i was off

oh the person in the SUV fell asleep at the wheel, he will be okay.

dudeman
06-25-2006, 04:03 AM
Ouch! No injuries then? Fatigue is dangerous, almost nodded off myself once, scary stuff! If you get tired enough its worse than driving drunk, i think. If your drunk, you impaired, have a general idea whats what. If your asleep, you obviously cant do anything, and are much worse off.

Not that i aprove of dui. :thumbsdow

Just remarkable how often you hear those two factors involved in accidents! Could have been a lot worse...

Oh, and not everyone involved in an accident was racing, that was kinda rude of those guys. not cool.

Guess they still need to invent that suv with corvette handling, eh?

adam c
06-25-2006, 04:04 AM
what a bunch of fags..

glad everyone was ok tho

Gravy_83
06-25-2006, 04:06 AM
yeah falling asleep can be dangerous...fell asleep at the wheel on hour 35 of my drive to calgary from new brunswick and yeah i know i shouldn't of been driving that long but hey i just wanted to get here hehe...fell asleep woke up in the opposite lane with a moose standing there. dunno who was more scared me or the moose. but yeah good thing it was like 4 in the morning might of been traffic

frozenrice
06-25-2006, 04:41 PM
I can't believe people these days. They take the effort to go out of their way to stop and tell you to stop street racing and crap, yet they don't bother to stop and help out and take off on top of that. Talk about double standards!
Dave it was good of you to stop and help. Hope the SUV driver is okay - he got lucky that he survived.

gen2teggy
06-25-2006, 05:50 PM
yeah he will be okay, he didnt need EMS treatment.
yeah kinda rude how people didnt stop and help. There was another 2 cars there...and they didnt stop....they just stoped and took a different way. :thumbsdow

403Gemini
06-25-2006, 06:08 PM
glad nobody got seriously hurt, you did the right thing man :thumbsup:

crazydriver
06-25-2006, 11:49 PM
i'm glad no ones hurt, good job on stopping to help :thumbsup: