PDA

View Full Version : How many camera bags do you own

turboMiata
06-25-2006, 02:08 PM
curious to see what everyone has, why you bought it and if you still use it.

TurboMedic
06-25-2006, 02:15 PM
Just one! And its barely serving its purpose....maybe this summer I'll buy one that can carry all my stuff....oh, its a Nikon bag BTW

lint
06-25-2006, 04:22 PM
$5 million home for day trips and light packing. Lowepro Orion Trekker II when I need all my gear. Wouldn't mind upgrading the backpack to one that can also carry a laptop though.

stormrider
06-25-2006, 04:26 PM
i got some el cheapo canon one they threw in when i bought my camera - i don't use that one anymore. i ended up buying a lowepro camera bag and use it quite a bit but doesn't carry as much as i'd like ... then i have a lowepro backpack one which carries more and i use it a lot too especially when i go out to festivals

Melinda
06-25-2006, 08:57 PM
I have 3 Camera bags that I use.

- I have a big waist pack with all the little padded add ons for lenses and flashes that go around the belt part (I use this set up for events like car shows and it works well)

- A Larger Lowepro one that carries the camera body, 2 lenses and my flash which I use when I want my cam but not all my gear

- And I finally bit the bullet and bought an uber bling huge one for a few hundred bucks back in March. I got sick of stuffing my old camera bags FULL of the stuff I'd need for weddings and what not and then needing to take everything out just to get to what I need at the bottom. Bag holds everything though, 2 bodies, lenses, flash, flash meter, portable storrage Hard drive, more memory, all my cords and batteries, even my dome flash diffuser.

Now my goal is just to be happy with the equipment I have and stop buying more so that I need new bags :D

Unknown303
06-25-2006, 08:59 PM
3 bags for 4 cameras.

One smaller roots for my autofocus SLR.

2 small old old... old school bag for one of my ancient SLR's

Large Old 80's mag for my other old school pentax to carry its telephoto lenses.

Ekliptix
06-25-2006, 09:40 PM
Zero. I should get one.

BerserkerCatSplat
06-26-2006, 08:57 AM
Zilch - I use my DeWalt hardcase. I should really pick up a 5-mill home, but I've got other things to buy first.

3g4me
06-26-2006, 09:21 AM
I got the lowepro slingshot backpack. Its super good for sports photography, actually its pretty usefull for every type of photography, only thing is i have to choose lenses carefully as it will only accomidate 2 lense + dslr with lens and a couple filters.

turboMiata
06-26-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Now my goal is just to be happy with the equipment I have and stop buying more so that I need new bags :D

i'm never happy with my equipment!