PDA

View Full Version : Black Heavily Moddified Sunfire

l/l/rX
04-09-2003, 04:49 PM
oookay so my mom picked me up from school today, and on our way home on john laurie, this black pontiac sunfire i believe it was a 4 door drove by going the other direction. It had a ram air hood, dual exhaust, ground effects, spoiler and all that stuff.
but thats not what caught my eye. Its the driver who caught my eye, he was SOO OLD! like at least late 50's. he had this long ass grey beard, and he was brown. Im just glad some old people still have the hotts for modified cars. :clap:
(i know theres people out there that are into hot rods n such, but this was different IMO)

nismodrifter
04-09-2003, 04:56 PM
its probably not his car, maybe his son's car or something

speedyalero
04-09-2003, 06:16 PM
I've seen a real sharp looking silver one downtown a few times. I usually dont like bodykits and such but this Sunfire looked cool.

Not sure about any performance mods as I have only seen it standing still.

Ven
04-09-2003, 06:30 PM
I saw that black sunfire today too, the exhaust looks neat, but it needed drop really bad.

Illusionsir
04-09-2003, 06:32 PM
i drives by my house all the time, thats the kids dad, it seems to be the family car and the dad and son share it.

kaput
04-09-2003, 06:34 PM

davidI
04-09-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by kaput
He goes to bowness high. Personally I think its the ugliest car ever. The exhaust sounds like a kazoo or something. BUT all the high school sluts think he's pretty cool for having an ugly car so I'm sure he doesnt mind.

I know way too many guys that drop all their money into a ride just to impress the bitches so maybe he's happy. Personally, I'd rather have a car that impreses the guys and keeps me happy while just using regular old game to get the girls! :poosie: :bigpimp:

l/l/rX
04-09-2003, 07:01 PM
o woops yea i guess it could've been the sons ride but yea....the dual exhaust was kind of cool i guess, i didnt really hear what is sounded like. Its not bad i guess, compared to some domestic rides i've seen modified such as that blue neon with truck styled exhaust, huge aluminum spoiler, it was posted once apon a time ago here on beyond.

dsm69
04-09-2003, 07:34 PM
since when is ramair hood,dual exhaust,ground effects and a spoiler heavily moddified? i call that all riced out!

Illusionsir
04-09-2003, 09:32 PM
haha that discription perfectly describes my car minus the spoiler! lol!

chrisgushue
04-09-2003, 11:02 PM
thats junaids sunfire i think, him and his bro share it , he used to go to bowness but goes to churhcill now, his dad drives it sometimes i guess but they didnt have insrance on it for a while

Light_Speed
04-10-2003, 12:03 AM
ive seen this guy so many times on 14St

Redlyne_mr2
04-10-2003, 12:22 AM
:thumbsdow

Ven
04-10-2003, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Illusionsir
haha that discription perfectly describes my car minus the spoiler! lol!

I'd like to get a ride in your car one day, or at least check it out for more than 3 seconds as you blast by :thumbsup:

Illusionsir
04-10-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Ven

I'd like to get a ride in your car one day, or at least check it out for more than 3 seconds as you blast by :thumbsup:

ya for sure man, im always up to meeting new people!

GTS Jeff
04-10-2003, 09:49 AM
doesnt anyone else find it FUCKENLAME to mod mom&pops pos car?

Illusionsir
04-10-2003, 10:47 AM
Yes Jeff, i agree totally, as if that wasnt bad enough, then drive the car like your a thug. he drives by my house all the time when im working on my car and likes rev the hell out of his daddys car.

DonJuan
04-10-2003, 11:49 AM
I agree, ricin' out the family car isn't cool, especially if it's a 4 door, but then again does occasionally take my ride out and drive fairly fast with it, or so my friends say when they see him. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad if I did a little somthing with his car too? hmmm a tricked out 2002 Maxima with a Supercharger and stillen exaust.... i'm gettin goose bumps already.

l/l/rX
04-10-2003, 04:51 PM

uuum hehe im modding out my pops car sorta :confused: but my dad is into modding it out too.....is that still considered fucking lame? hehe ^__^

I agree, ricin' out the family car isn't cool, especially if it's a 4 door

um....our car is a family car sort of, welpz only me and my dad know how to drive a standard in our family, but it still carries the family round once in a while.....
and our wrx is also a 4 door too.:confused:

GTS Jeff
04-10-2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

uuum hehe im modding out my pops car sorta :confused: but my dad is into modding it out too.....is that still considered fucking lame? hehe ^__^

I agree, ricin' out the family car isn't cool, especially if it's a 4 door

um....our car is a family car sort of, welpz only me and my dad know how to drive a standard in our family, but it still carries the family round once in a while.....
and our wrx is also a 4 door too.:confused: imo, yes its really lame

air_mikey
04-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by davidI

I know way too many guys that drop all their money into a ride just to impress the bitches so maybe he's happy. Personally, I'd rather have a car that impreses the guys and keeps me happy while just using regular old game to get the girls! :poosie: :bigpimp:
:werd: its not liek girls no much about cars either. im not saying a lot of girls dont know about cars but majority dont. i know i didnt get my gf just because of my car.
imo i think its better taht a guy that actually knows about cars says "thats one nice car" then a girl that knows nothing saying it.

rice_eater
04-11-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by dsm69
since when is ramair hood,dual exhaust,ground effects and a spoiler heavily moddified? i call that all riced out!

EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! It's not that factory package is it? i remember before they came up with the new body style they had a factory package that came with bodykit, ram air hood and dual exhaust...was it that? BUt yeah that is in no way HEAVILY MODIFIED...

Illusionsir
04-11-2003, 07:59 AM
yup it was the stock body kit and exhaust offered on the "SS" model i do believe, came stock like that right out of the factory.. and the guy drives it like he's put 1000's of dollars into it! LMAO

ZorroAMG
04-12-2003, 12:32 PM
HAHA...ease up on the hating people.

l/l/rX
04-12-2003, 12:54 PM
ahahaha okay okay myyyyyyyyy bad then.....it looked "heavily" modded hehe okie?

i should've of said "black modified sunfire" soooooooorrie