PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever use Endothil-CR

JAYMEZ
06-25-2006, 08:48 PM
Hey just wondering if anyone has used this product? Any comments on it?

Here is a link to site .

http://www.novexbiotech.com/endothil/a/EndothilStory.asp

Hakkola
06-26-2006, 12:44 PM
WOW, that sounds almost too good to be true, if you try it let me know how it goes, sounds like a product I could go for.

JAYMEZ
06-26-2006, 01:00 PM
^^ Alot of atheletes use it , just wondering if anyone here has!

Hakkola
06-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Any idea what the price is?

1-Cent
06-26-2006, 08:56 PM
Its basicly a herbal blend, i haven't personally used it but judging by the structure its not going to do anything besides maybe give you a better pump and a slight stimulant effect.

JAYMEZ
06-26-2006, 09:16 PM
It was $74 bucks at popeyes .. But I dont want to mix and kill myself , my friend plays soccer and might try it out.

1-Cent
06-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
It was $74 bucks at popeyes .. But I dont want to mix and kill myself , my friend plays soccer and might try it out.

I don't think you have to worry about the mix, it just looks like alot of other products that have come out over the years, theres nothing new or revolutionary that I can see.

If your soccer buddies want more endurance I've got pure ATP which is the best grey area legal way to go hah. Only thing better would be EPO but that wouldn't be legal now would it :whipped: *shakes head*
... ;)

ecstasy_civic
06-27-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by 1-Cent

I don't think you have to worry about the mix, it just looks like alot of other products that have come out over the years, theres nothing new or revolutionary that I can see.

If your soccer buddies want more endurance I've got pure ATP which is the best grey area legal way to go hah. Only thing better would be EPO but that wouldn't be legal now would it :whipped: *shakes head*
... ;)
Nor would it be cheap:cry: