06-27-2006, 01:33 PM
whoa how many villains>?

-venom
-sandman
-hob goblin or green goblin

??????

ProjectR
06-27-2006, 01:34 PM
sweeet...guessing venom won't be in this one :( oh well at least there's sandman and green goblin

spyce
06-27-2006, 01:37 PM
my guess is there will be a small cliffhanger scene at the end that will show venom.
he'll use the suit to defeat sandman..but for his fight with harry..he'll end up killing him out of anger from the symbiote. thats when he'll get rid of it :thumbsup:

avow
06-27-2006, 01:54 PM
wait a second, i am so confussed. i thought venom (or carnage or something) infected spiderman and thats how he became the dark spider... someone explain! :dunno:

beecue
06-27-2006, 02:02 PM
looks deadly .. i didnt really like the 2nd one .. this one should be good .. but they should have chosen someone other than that 70s guy

Pee_Sack
06-27-2006, 03:51 PM
as far as I can remember the symbiot came from space and first infected spiderman, he then fought it off and it infected Eddie Brock who turned into Venom (yes Topher Grace was cast as him and you all can get over yourselves, he is a good actor and he will do a very good job in this part, there is a reason people use costumes and makeup in movies).

I think venom will have a big part becuase Topher left "That 70's Show" when he got the part in this movie and I am sure that show wasn't hurting for viewers or anything.

It should be a good movie and I am excited to see it :D only 11 more months.

joker
06-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Im pretty sure the suit was a gift from the Beyonder, its been awhile since my comic book days though. I want to say it was the Secret Wars or something.

max_boost
06-27-2006, 04:31 PM
Oh wow! I can't wait. It's going to be an amazing movie. :thumbsup:

V6-BoI
06-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Pee_Sack
as far as I can remember the symbiot came from space and first infected spiderman, he then fought it off and it infected Eddie Brock who turned into Venom (yes Topher Grace was cast as him and you all can get over yourselves, he is a good actor and he will do a very good job in this part, there is a reason people use costumes and makeup in movies).

Only thing I don't understand, is Eddie Brock is supposed to be a big football jock. How come they didn't get a bigger guy than Topher Grace to play him?

snade831
06-27-2006, 04:52 PM
looks good :thumbsup:

QuickCivic
06-27-2006, 05:03 PM
awwwwwwwwwwesome

Grip172
06-27-2006, 05:42 PM
fuck...stop makign these shitty movies!!! spiderman is so horrible

i hope to god that "actress" or whatever she calls herself...Kirsten Dunst falls on a rust nail

Hakkola
06-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Grip172

i hope to god that "actress" or whatever she calls herself...Kirsten Dunst falls on a rust nail

Finally!!! Someone agrees with me, that chick is nasty, how could they have made her Mary Jane?:thumbsdow

The villains in the first 2 movies were super gay as well, Dr Octopus was ok, but the Goblins are fuckin retarded.

gerrycurl21
06-27-2006, 08:59 PM
apparently topher bulked up like a bitch, which we cant prove cause there wasnt a shot of his whole body

Grip172
06-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola

Finally!!! Someone agrees with me, that chick is nasty, how could they have made her Mary Jane?:thumbsdow

The villains in the first 2 movies were super gay as well, Dr Octopus was ok, but the Goblins are fuckin retarded.

FINALLY hahhahaha...everyone i talk to about it..they all LOVE spiderman..i think they chose horrible actors to do it and kirsten dunst is a fillin the blanks

gerrycurl21
06-27-2006, 09:14 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DsfqDHv-c1I&search=spiderman%203

Venom=Alien

edit:guess it was fake trailer w/ alien content

RotaryDrifter
06-27-2006, 09:25 PM

FINALLY hahhahaha...everyone i talk to about it..they all LOVE spiderman..i think they chose horrible actors to do it and kirsten dunst is a fillin the blanks

hey hey! spidy is still alright compared to some other cartoon remakes. :rolleyes: :rofl:
http://emmanuel.denis.free.fr/images/hulk.jpg
hahahah, but i agree with the kirsten kunsts part too. shitty actors but good visuals.
:thumbsup:

b_t
06-27-2006, 09:36 PM

I dunno what you're talkin about, both the spidermans were amazing, 2 especially, and Kirsten Dunst is totally 100% boneable, I would actually pay money to fuck her

Originally posted by gerrycurl21
apparently topher bulked up like a bitch, which we cant prove cause there wasnt a shot of his whole body

I dunno man even just look at his shoulders in the second he's in the trailer and you can tell he isn't Eric Foreman anymore... he can get it done.

edit: although I really have no idea if thats even him. my brother is sure it is. it can't be. who fuckin knows. the guy with the bleary red eyes..

Grip172
06-27-2006, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by b_t

I dunno what you're talkin about, both the spidermans were amazing, 2 especially, and Kirsten Dunst is totally 100% boneable, I would actually pay money to fuck her

what have you been smoking and where can i get some??
kirsten dunst is NOT pretty at all..you're entitled to your own opinion...but its wrong..cuz i said so

FTW

Jimmy99
06-27-2006, 11:33 PM
11 months and counting!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I can't wait!! And you guys are telling me you wouldn't bang the shit out of Kirsten Dunst?! Who cares if she can't act!! Hahaha :bigpimp: :hitit:

\JCAR/
06-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by avow
wait a second, i am so confussed. i thought venom (or carnage or something) infected spiderman and thats how he became the dark spider... someone explain! :dunno:

yeah i thought brock got infected first then he got rid of it after the fight with spider man and then it got spiderman??? then brock joins with the synbiot and bcomes venom agian to help spider man beat carnage???

Diesel2005
06-28-2006, 12:43 AM
anyone here got the cartoon episodes of spiderman?

b18c1
06-28-2006, 01:02 AM
i dont get the trailer when does spider man ever become the
"darker" spiderman? he looks nothing like the symbiote spider

Civicguy
06-28-2006, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by Diesel2005
anyone here got the cartoon episodes of spiderman?

I did.....and in them, J jona jameson's son went to space on a rock and found black ooze and brought it back, then it made itself somewhere and attached itself to spiderman when he loved it then all hell breaks loose and spiderman gets rid of the symbiote with a big bell bongin cauze the symbiote hates sonic noises, in the meanwhile before all that happend Eddie Brock (another photographer who hates parker cauze he takes to many pics of spiderman and rakes in the $$$$) is hangin from said bell tower and the symbiote attaches itself to brock which in turn he becomes VENOM!! (who KICKS ASS by the way).

that was the cartoon version, the real version spiderman goes and fights in a huge space battle and does some stuff and thats how he gets the symbiote

and carnage is a SPAWN, OFFSPRING of venom who attaches himself to a phsyco serial killer then becomes carnage,

then venom lets out more offspring to 5 others which become symbiotes also and creates the seperation anxsinty comic (I KNOW CAUZE I HAVE EM ALL :D)

Pihsiak
06-28-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by b18c1
i dont get the trailer when does spider man ever become the
"darker" spiderman? he looks nothing like the symbiote spider

And Spiderman has organic webshooters.
They never follow things 100% in the comic books. (though I would have like to see them jam up in a fight or develop special webbing to fight sandman/hyrdo man like in the cartoons)

If Gwen does die then it won't be the original Green Gobin's hands (Norman Osborn) she'll probably be killed by "A Green Goblin" (Harry who btw also has a black costume from what I could see)

There will be another internal struggle for Parker in this movie He's fought the Ethics of Peter Parker, Now he'll Fight the Darkness of Peter Parker. The part of him who has always wanted to use his power for evil.

I am glad that they added the bell tower scene.

I'm not sure of they are gonna be ready with a cross over in the next Spiderman.... I donno, Richard Reed's sonic gun and the Human Torch could come in handy. Plus it would be funny to see Peter leave the Baxtor bulding with a paper bag over his face. (inside joke)

BigDannyCool
06-28-2006, 02:42 AM
come on, that wasn't the official trailer, it was just a teaser. That's some false advertisment for the thread.

Why does the movies have to be exactly like the comics anyways. Millions of people will still see it and it will be good. The majority of the people that are going to see it won't know anything about what happened in the comics.

j0m3r
06-28-2006, 08:04 AM
I thought Topher Grace would be Carnage... though its hard to imagine him as a psycho serial killer :eek:

V6-BoI
06-28-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by j0m3r
I thought Topher Grace would be Carnage... though its hard to imagine him as a psycho serial killer :eek:

It's also hard to imagine him all bulked up.

And wasn't Carnage the one that's a psycho serial killer?

/////AMG
06-28-2006, 08:29 AM
Oh shit Topher Grace is that 70's show dude? Damn, hes a skinny mofo though.

Civicguy
06-28-2006, 09:48 AM

ya but look at elijah wood off of sin city...NEVER EXPECTED that since LOTR

and in the comics carnage was a skinny ass mofo like Topher Grace

2000_SI
06-28-2006, 09:58 AM
This teaser pumpes me up for this movie... I enjoyed the first 2 and by the looks of things I will probably enjoy this one too.... too bad its still 11 months away...

ProjectR
06-28-2006, 10:02 AM
yeah after watching that 2nd trailer on youtube, venom looks like an Alien from the Alien movie...same teeth haha maybe they just took the original costume and tweeked it with a spider symbol :nut:

shakalaka
06-28-2006, 10:03 AM
I think it looks quite good, hmm it acutually might be better then the previous one's. Just gotta wait and find out.

spyce
06-28-2006, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by ProjectR
yeah after watching that 2nd trailer on youtube, venom looks like an Alien from the Alien movie...same teeth haha maybe they just took the original costume and tweeked it with a spider symbol :nut:

that second trailer is a fake i think
those scenes with venom are from spawn. some guy just did a real good job at editting

sputnik
06-28-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by V6-BoI

Only thing I don't understand, is Eddie Brock is supposed to be a big football jock. How come they didn't get a bigger guy than Topher Grace to play him?

Its pretty irrelevant IMO. Eddie Brock was a reporter with Parker.

I actually think its cool that they are both of similar build as it emphasizes the fact that Venom is kinda the "evil version" of Spiderman.

sputnik
06-28-2006, 10:47 AM
I am curious as to how the plan to make the Gwen Stacy storyline work.

In the comics Gwen is Peter Parkers first major girlfriend whom he met while at university and Mary Jane Watson was just his friend next door. Mary Jane didnt really come in as a romantic character until well after Green Goblin killed Gwen Stacy.

/////AMG
06-28-2006, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by spyce

that second trailer is a fake i think
those scenes with venom are from spawn. some guy just did a real good job at editting

Link?

spyce
06-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG

Link?

oopps...i thought that trailer was a different one i saw. that one is new to me
the one i saw showed scenes of the 'symbiote' transforming the body into venom..but you could clearly tell it was from spawn
from the looks of that second trailer though..it also looks fake

Pihsiak
06-28-2006, 12:28 PM
Why is no one talking about Sandman?

Oh yah, that's cause he's one of the stupidest villian Spiderman has ever fought, just like the Shocker, Vulture, Ryhno, Molten Man....

Who are some cool villians other then the Goblins, Venom and Carnage?

I want to see the Jackle next, maybe start up the clone saga.

Kamen
06-28-2006, 10:12 PM
Here's the link to the fan trailer...don't get too excited, it's not official.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0V80l4XMsE&search=spiderman%203%20trailer

Can't wait for this movie though, Spidey is my fav!

liquidboi69
06-28-2006, 10:45 PM
u know who would be a good Eddie Brock? this guy has venoms last name as his first.

BROCK LESNARRRR

If he can act taht is... but hed look so much alike imo

j0m3r
06-30-2006, 07:39 PM
All i know is that the Symbiote spiderman costume is supposed to have a huge white spider symbol on it... its retarded how they just made his orig costume blk and made no effort to try and make it look like the original symbiote costume like the one drawn in the old secret wars

Sprinter
07-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by Pihsiak
Why is no one talking about Sandman?

Oh yah, that's cause he's one of the stupidest villian Spiderman has ever fought, just like the Shocker, Vulture, Ryhno, Molten Man....

Who are some cool villians other then the Goblins, Venom and Carnage?

I want to see the Jackle next, maybe start up the clone saga.

Jackal would be sick :thumbsup:

Another character that would be cool to portray is that hunter guy in the animated series, i can't remember his name but that guy was crazy... I just hope that they don't start going crazy and have Spiderman cross path's with the X-men or with someone like Blade and try and make a movie out of that.

Azn_Rice_Man
07-03-2006, 05:22 PM
How about crossing paths with the Punisher? That'd be pretty sweet, too... But I'll second that mention on Blade n X-Men! :thumbsup:

Pihsiak
07-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Sprinter

Another character that would be cool to portray is that hunter guy in the animated series, i can't remember his name but that guy was crazy...

Kraven?
I uh... too would love to see a Kraven movie....

http://www.knology.net/~killjoy/dc2004photos/200409041840%20DSC03547.JPG

b_t
07-03-2006, 08:34 PM
All i know is that the Symbiote spiderman costume is supposed to have a huge white spider symbol on it... its retarded how they just made his orig costume blk and made no effort to try and make it look like the original symbiote costume like the one drawn in the old secret wars

I hate people who bash shit just because it doesn't fit with canon. These people have Marvel's license, marvel can tell them what to do with it, and marvel people are involved with the creative process. They can change whatever the hell they want.

Pihsiak
07-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Big spiderman spoiler, don't click the link if you don't want to wreck the movie

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====197373&nbc1=1

1-Bar
07-06-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by joker
Im pretty sure the suit was a gift from the Beyonder, its been awhile since my comic book days though. I want to say it was the Secret Wars or something.

Yes, it was during the first Secret Wars.....right on both accounts BTW....

SunniSunShine
07-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by Pihsiak
Big spiderman spoiler, don't click the link if you don't want to wreck the movie

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====197373&nbc1=1

why would this wreck the movie?

07-06-2006, 05:50 PM
isnt this what venom is supose to look like, the black one??? i know spiderman gets it first but i wanna see the fuckin crazy venom thats huge! that would be soooo much beter

imo

ps. talkin about the black one

http://www.keystar-r-s.com/reviews/pics/comics/marvel/Venom.jpg

Spatz
09-05-2006, 03:51 AM
looks sick:bigpimp:

/////AMG
09-05-2006, 05:13 AM
Damn you Spatz! I got all excied thinking another trailer is out!:cry: