PDA

View Full Version : Some People That Just drive You Nuts...

harley11
06-27-2006, 10:35 PM
My g/f and i know a guy that has done great stuff for us and what not but he can't keep to his word about anything.

He lies all the time.

He's always late. and i mean so late he might not even show up.

Tells you one thing and means another.

I just don't know what to do...he has helped us out greatly but really how long can i put up with it. Just today he asks me to pick up his dad from tim hortons (crowfoot) i live in beddington) and drive him somewhere...I waited there 2 hours 13mins for him or his dad show up. And yet while i was waiting he kept telling me 20 more mins 20 more mins,,, like really...

what shall i do?

Stephen81
06-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Is he a good friend of both of you? Relative? Just confront him with your concerns and see what his response is.

cityhunter2501
06-27-2006, 10:42 PM
I would have just left 30min-1hour after

my cousin is just like that, I dont know how he does it, but he always lie to me and everyone, saying he has these stuffs but when its time to show it, it magically disappear or his sister took it from him.

harley11
06-27-2006, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by stephen_haxton
Is he a good friend of both of you? Relative? Just confront him with your concerns and see what his response is.

Just a friend

Shaolin
06-27-2006, 11:16 PM
if my friends did that.. I would've left.. whether he's a good friend or not, you just don't do that.. I wouldn't want my buddies to wait 2.5 hours for me.

pepschnops
06-27-2006, 11:23 PM
make him walk buddy you cant let him jerk you around like that

adam c
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
good friend or not.. hes taking u for granted.. im going through this right now with someone i know. finally i snapped afer putting up with it all.. so either u gotta do something now or u guys are gonna have enough and snap too

AzN'SKillZ
06-27-2006, 11:47 PM
TALK TO HIM
and u should'nt wait 2 and half hours for him he should wait for u cuz ur doin him a favour

Mikey_008
06-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Gotta say "no" at times.....you shouldnt go all out just for him. Sure he's done things for you, but lying to his friends? I dunno man? Doesn't sound like a person I would like to be around!