PDA

View Full Version : GTP's second encounter....

LUDELVR
04-09-2003, 11:30 PM
haha, anyway, on the way home tonight I was going home on 16th ave when I see a set of head lights that could only be a mustang...and low and behold, it's a late 80's early 90's stang hatch. I see the 5.0 badges but it also had a cobra up top too, but I doubt it was a cobra. Anyway, I let him pass cuz there was a light at the bottom, I quickly catch up and then I start to spool while waiting for the light to turn green, as soon as it does, we're off....
In the end, I didn't even reach the top of third going uphill at the deerfoot 16th ave junction and I was about 6-7 cars ahead!! :eek: :eek: Man, was I excited. As I slowed down, the guy caught up and I rolled my window down and he asked if my car had a turbo and I just grinned and and asked him if he thought I did and then he started laughing. He seemed pretty cool...but yah, I don't know what it is with the mustangs lately!! haha, it seems like some sort of retribution for all those years of being tormented!! :rofl: :rofl:

ninjak84
04-10-2003, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
I was about 6-7 cars ahead!!

:thumbsup:
Congrats man, Mustang hunting should be a sport!!

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84

:thumbsup:
Congrats man, Mustang hunting should be a sport!!

haha, thanks man...I think I've acquired a taste for them!! :confused: :confused: :rofl: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
04-10-2003, 12:21 AM
Haha Nice the days of the GTP being slower than stock are over..congrats on your kill

shadowz
04-10-2003, 01:17 AM
Leo like I said youre a dirty fag lol good kill now get my pipe welded!

max_boost
04-10-2003, 02:12 AM
oH MAN
You have to give this punk in a WRX a run.....it'll be interesting

Superesc
04-10-2003, 08:48 AM
Mustang kills are good, but don't pick on those Biker chicks :rofl: :D

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
Mustang kills are good, but don't pick on those Biker chicks :rofl: :D

hahahahah:rofl: :rofl: That was just funny!!! I just wanted to see what they'd do! I thought you were gonna back me up man!!;) :rofl:

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by shadowz
Leo like I said youre a dirty fag lol good kill now get my pipe welded!

man, I told you dude, let's get the pipes, I'll come over and measure and cut them then I can get them welded sooner than later and then you can start hunting mustangs too!!;) :poosie: :rofl:

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
oH MAN
You have to give this punk in a WRX a run.....it'll be interesting

hey hey, aren't you supposed to be hunting down this WRX??;) :rofl:

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Haha Nice the days of the GTP being slower than stock are over..congrats on your kill

hey man, why you gotta bring up old shit!!!:D :D and I'm still waiting for another turbo!!;)

Superesc
04-10-2003, 09:19 AM

hahahahah:rofl: :rofl: That was just funny!!! I just wanted to see what they'd do! I thought you were gonna back me up man!!;) :rofl:
Can't keep up man, didn't you see me drive to the slower lane???? :D

hey hey, aren't you supposed to be hunting down this WRX??;) :rofl:
hehe I think CRXguy hunt him down after Mikes.... from what I heard the V8 got the lead :D

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 09:22 AM

hehe I think CRXguy hunt him down after Mikes.... from what I heard the V8 got the lead :D

OH shit!!! :eek: :eek: fuck, I wish I was there, I wanted to see that....I don't think sam was racing though!! Either that or he didn't hit VTEC!!!! Rematch, next wednesday...where the fuck is Don King!! Yooohooo!! Spyderman!!! :rofl: :rofl:

max_boost
04-10-2003, 11:16 AM
LOL
I lost to the WRX.....it was close but the beast was just too much......not even my newly developed madd launching/shifting skills can do much.....power is power! haha

DonJuan
04-10-2003, 11:55 AM
Ahh, the sport of hunting mustangs. Is there anything sweeter? The only downside is there are no thophy's in this sport just memories, and future hunts... k this shit is gettin' sick, laterz...

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by DonJuan
Ahh, the sport of hunting mustangs. Is there anything sweeter? The only downside is there are no thophy's in this sport just memories, and future hunts... k this shit is gettin' sick, laterz...

haha, no doubt man, I used to think the taste was quite bitter...but now, I'm starting to think it's quite sweet!! ;) ;)

As for you sig, nice job man cept one thing...ever since I went F/I, I find that I'm stopping for gas almost just as much!!!! :eek: :rofl: :rofl:

300rwhp
04-10-2003, 01:32 PM
Good kill !
but to all you guys getting all cocky about beating stangs remember what time of year it is ad that the fast stangs havent came out from the garage yet so whatch out! wait till you have a run in witha 5.0 with FI.
ha

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by 300rwhp
Good kill !
but to all you guys getting all cocky about beating stangs remember what time of year it is ad that the fast stangs havent came out from the garage yet so whatch out! wait till you have a run in witha 5.0 with FI.
ha

haha, this is way too true!!! I'm not looking forward to a lot of the big V8's that are coming out this summer!!:eek: :eek: But as long as I have a good list I'll be happy!!:D

shadowz
04-10-2003, 01:39 PM

man, I told you dude, let's get the pipes, I'll come over and measure and cut them then I can get them welded sooner than later and then you can start hunting mustangs too!!;) :poosie: :rofl:

well hurry up then

three.eighteen.
04-10-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
LOL
I lost to the WRX.....it was close but the beast was just too much......not even my newly developed madd launching/shifting skills can do much.....power is power! haha

i think an WRX is within reach if you driving s2k...just develop your skillz some mo' :devil:

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by shadowz

well hurry up then

Gotta buy the pipes man!!!

max_boost
04-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

i think an WRX is within reach if you driving s2k...just develop your skillz some mo' :devil:

I will kill all stock WRX......just bring them on.......this one is modded man......up pipe, down pipe, catback exhuast
facking bitch! haha:thumbsup:

I need to have a run with it from 100km/h and see what happens

CRXguy
04-10-2003, 05:16 PM
Good stuff Leo. Times have changed. We gotta go cruising along 68st more often. :rofl:

shadowz
04-10-2003, 06:23 PM

Gotta buy the pipes man!!!
I told you to buy and i will pay you , dammit you fucker PM me

spyderman
04-10-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Good stuff Leo. Times have changed. We gotta go cruising along 68st more often. :rofl:

you're always looking for trouble, aren't you? :rofl:

CRXguy
04-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by spyderman

you're always looking for trouble, aren't you? :rofl:

I've been picked on one too many times. Payback time!!! :rofl:

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 10:44 PM

I hear ya brotha!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lammer
04-10-2003, 10:45 PM
hey LUDELVR, i saw you a few days ago 840ish on 68th turning on Mcknight..off to work eh? hehe your car looks pimp man.

LUDELVR
04-10-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by lammer
hey LUDELVR, i saw you a few days ago 840ish on 68th turning on Mcknight..off to work eh? hehe your car looks pimp man.

haha, thanks man....well, I was prolly off to the U cuz I haven't been to work for a few days...autodream has been pretty quiet lately so they don't need my expertise!! hahahaah anyway, you living in the NE too?

max_boost
04-11-2003, 12:45 AM

You better enjoy it because you'll be seeing my taillights soon enough.......:guns:

Superesc
04-11-2003, 12:48 AM
"them fightin' words yo" :D

max_boost
04-11-2003, 01:38 AM
"them fightin' words yo" :D

Yah I will make it known right now......

You can call it bench car buying or bench part buying.....MB's car will be capable of running 13's.....be afraid.....:devil:

CRXguy
04-11-2003, 03:20 PM
MB don't fuck around either.

I'll be waiting for them 13sec timeslips. :D

LOL

lammer
04-11-2003, 06:23 PM

haha, thanks man....well, I was prolly off to the U cuz I haven't been to work for a few days...autodream has been pretty quiet lately so they don't need my expertise!! hahahaah anyway, you living in the NE too?

yeah i see you come out of umm dunno if i should say it..but i see you come out of that area alot when i come home from school so im taking a guessing you live up here.

max_boost
04-11-2003, 09:03 PM
MB don't fuck around either.

I'll be waiting for them 13sec timeslips. :D

LOL

Yah, let me talk to Rage2.....or I mean his wife and borrow the car for secret street:rofl: