PDA

View Full Version : Spotted. black 240

Pages : 1 2 [3]

marcl
07-21-2006, 09:49 PM
i would like to say one thing... to white neon..................................

SPENCER SHUT UP... :whocares:

isnt this thread done with yet????
why do ppl keep dragging it back up... his car is fast... his car is ugly his car is... whatever you wanna say it is... i cant even read this anymore cuz i keep looking like more and more of a tool.... im not a tool... im not gonna brag about anything about his car... or my car... or anyone elses... except spencer... your neon is slow... and ghey... and i'll brag about how i beat it... after i tyed up mu adidas...:bigpimp:

soooo stop talking about me PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cheers
marc l

YamaLube
07-21-2006, 09:54 PM
I....love.....periods....period.

marcl
07-21-2006, 09:56 PM
i didnt take my midol today okie!!

hahahhaa

i just hate the flameing...

Whiteneon
07-22-2006, 10:34 AM
marcl you can go and screw yourself you asshole at least I defend josh and dont try to make my self out to be all that, like you do yes you built the engine and now its broke good job buddy and i never said that my neon was quick so whatever marc at least i have a car that i bought and did have given to me unlike you and your park ave or whatever the hell that pos is. And i like that fact you say it on here and never to my face when i am around why is that marc??????????? you know what screw you marc and fucking tired of your shit and all your little comments that you have toward my car yes its a neon but so what it mine i bought i have done everything on it and i like it so whatever. can you say that marc???? and yes you have a nice car that is sitting because its broke and will be for a while at least mine is n the road and driving. so to you marc :whocares:

PiMpIn SmUrF
07-22-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by faizalk786
i have a yamaha r6 i'll put it up, from a stop and a race to 200km also i'll put a $1000 on it so after i can fill my tank for the ride back home...i am serious.
his car cant be all that fast at 300whp if that is even true

Whiteneon
07-22-2006, 01:16 PM
Alright boys.... Im the owner of the Black 240sx that you all hate on so much... My name is Josh turns out... Marc..and Spencer we are all close friends why argue over a post about my car...Marc we both know i dont give a shit about this post at all.. We have ALL heard from a few shop owners i wont mention names and guys will built cars alike that they are a bunch of whiners on here... Im not saying if that is true to all these posts these guys have made but honestly... Its a car forum do you build a car like this to drive 60 haha..When i strap on the granny panties mayby.. Turns out Not saying im amazing or anything i can handle myself behind the wheel and as for my "Slow,Fast,Ugly,Stock..whatever various guys have called it" 240 is fun to ME...i dont give a shit what honda boy thinks.. It gets my heart racing when i want it to thats why its mine... Honestly boys the whole school zone / excessive speeding thing is rediculous i ALWAYS watch before i hit it and i ALWAYS am aware of my surroundings.. Turns out when i drift on the street i pick my corners and look first but man why am i explaining myself here.... fuck it i dont care i drive the way i want to drive call it slow.. bring your r6 or whatever bike you have ill giver a go with you.. the honda guy that wants to race me at the track.. thats a joke too.. but whatever man fast or slow we all love cars and racing...SO i thought??? anyway marc and spence you boys need to chill i dont give a fuck about the crying on here let them call my plates in haha they can come borrow my phone if they want just leave it alone guys ill blow by the next beyond.ca decal with a smile on my face... See you all soon

Regards
Josh

Ekliptix
07-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Oh damn, I didn't know you felt that way. Sorry man.

scat19
07-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by marcl
yea your right... what am i kidding...
its a 7 hp lawnmower engine...

explains the black smoke :nut:

marcl
07-22-2006, 05:06 PM
edit to be nice:drama:

racin_jayson
07-22-2006, 07:20 PM
This thread reminds me of how much i love not living anywhere near the city. Away from all the tokyo drifters and deerfoot dragsters. you kids are hilarious.

marcl
07-22-2006, 07:23 PM
hey man,,, theres NOTHING better than a nice deerfoot drag

hahaha

the_new_santa1
07-22-2006, 07:31 PM
:drama:

the_new_santa1
07-22-2006, 07:32 PM
I think we should move this to the "ask leo forum" then we can go all out....wait we already did..for 6 PAGES....omg :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

marcl
07-22-2006, 07:40 PM
second that... cuz then we can throw in a little bit of ludegirl for spencer and his neon:bigpimp:

AHAHAH

carter_prelude
07-22-2006, 07:47 PM
holy...the drama!!

there seems to be quite a few posts about 240's speeding...whats with all the hate? everyone speeds (don't try and deny that one)

i guess cuz its a "240sx" it makes it bad because they are RWD?? c'mon...I've seen too many turbo dodge trucks fly by me and im not complaining, their loss if they get caught, let it go already...

Vietsta
07-22-2006, 07:50 PM
josh you need to take me for a ride one day. its crazy fast. but jsut needs to slow down a bit sometimes
yeah this. thred is old school now haha.
lets close it
:closed: :closed:

the_new_santa1
07-22-2006, 07:53 PM
:closed: :closed:

Honestly,close this taking up to much space on servers probably...

Vietsta
07-22-2006, 07:58 PM
^^ naw man theres other therd that has like 100 plus pages and there still going

the_new_santa1
07-22-2006, 08:04 PM
^really?...that is sweet, imagine trying to read that shit, it would take days....

marcl
07-22-2006, 08:07 PM
hahah ive read it.. its pretty gangster hahahahhaha.... HAHAHAHAHAH

now i cant stop laughing... and im gonna go read it again!!!

the_new_santa1
07-22-2006, 08:11 PM
^lol...U know U dont have a life when......:poosie:

marcl
07-22-2006, 08:46 PM
your right i have no life... ive been posting here all night:eek:

PiMpIn SmUrF
07-22-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Whiteneon
Alright boys.... Im the owner of the Black 240sx that you all hate on so much... My name is Josh turns out... Marc..and Spencer we are all close friends why argue over a post about my car...Marc we both know i dont give a shit about this post at all.. We have ALL heard from a few shop owners i wont mention names and guys will built cars alike that they are a bunch of whiners on here... Im not saying if that is true to all these posts these guys have made but honestly... Its a car forum do you build a car like this to drive 60 haha..When i strap on the granny panties mayby.. Turns out Not saying im amazing or anything i can handle myself behind the wheel and as for my "Slow,Fast,Ugly,Stock..whatever various guys have called it" 240 is fun to ME...i dont give a shit what honda boy thinks.. It gets my heart racing when i want it to thats why its mine... Honestly boys the whole school zone / excessive speeding thing is rediculous i ALWAYS watch before i hit it and i ALWAYS am aware of my surroundings.. Turns out when i drift on the street i pick my corners and look first but man why am i explaining myself here.... fuck it i dont care i drive the way i want to drive call it slow.. bring your r6 or whatever bike you have ill giver a go with you.. the honda guy that wants to race me at the track.. thats a joke too.. but whatever man fast or slow we all love cars and racing...SO i thought??? anyway marc and spence you boys need to chill i dont give a fuck about the crying on here let them call my plates in haha they can come borrow my phone if they want just leave it alone guys ill blow by the next beyond.ca decal with a smile on my face... See you all soon

Regards
Josh

haha honda boy? hahaha,

umm u better be hitting 11s if you wanna race me or else its just a waiste of time, i dont understand why u think your car is so fast, no need to show off 24/7 with it(from what everyone has seen)
thanx for trying tho, :thumbsup:

Ekliptix
07-22-2006, 10:31 PM
11's! Is this more bench racing? When's your track debut?

EK 2.0
07-22-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix
11's! Is this more bench racing? When's your track debut?

I run 9's...

Ekliptix
07-22-2006, 10:38 PM
I know, I was there.

Toms-SC
07-22-2006, 11:49 PM
7.6 was by best, only got 260HP but I got a nasty FM

racin_jayson
07-22-2006, 11:53 PM
it's your fuel, it's got a nasty hole, thats why you're unloading in third

the_new_santa1
07-23-2006, 12:14 AM
:hijack:

PiMpIn SmUrF
07-23-2006, 03:35 AM
:rofl:

ZMan2k2
07-23-2006, 07:12 AM

Regards
Josh

Not to stir up more problems, but I call :bullshit: . No one, I don't care who you are, is ALWAYS aware of what is happening around your car. Especially if you're gonna drift around a corner. What about the Gramma pulling out of her driveway, or the group of kids coming home from the park. Remember, these people are expecting that the drivers around are going to respect the rules of the road and OBEY THE LAW! You cannot predict what another driver is going to do, no matter how much you drive. I used to drive professionally, and I saw countless stupid things on the road daily. And if you ask someone who was following me, I probably did countless stupid things daily while driving. I have the balls to admit that I'm a less than perfect driver, but I do feel that the skills on the road nowadays are in a downward spiral. Just adding to it by pulling stupid moves on the road doesn't do anyone any favors. PLEASE take it to the track, because one day, maybe it'll be my daughter walking off the sidewalk at the wrong time, or chasing a ball out into the street.

1-Bar
07-23-2006, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by khtm
Anyone find it ironic that his name is "Stoppie" and he has a fetish for stopping really quickly? :thumbsup:

Irony is opposite...if his user ID was Accelerate or GAS it would be ironic.

Originally posted by EK 2.0

I run 9's...

I've seen this many a time, man your 1/8 mile is nutz!! :rofl:

EK 2.0
07-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
Irony is opposite...if his user ID was Accelerate or GAS it would be ironic.

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

It's a traffic jam when you're already late
It's a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

1-Bar
07-23-2006, 10:56 AM
^thank you Alanis, perfect example of irony...

xkon
07-24-2006, 12:40 AM
haha i saw this car pulled over from the cops a few weeks ago... nice car i do admit, I have one now too ;) a little slower though

SilverBoost
07-24-2006, 08:11 AM

actually according to Alanis' definition, this thread is "ironic"

According to my definition, it's just plain stupid.

Shoebox//Racer
07-25-2006, 12:02 AM
Josh is always in control of his car he knows exactly what he is doing and when not to.

Honestly, even if he is a good driver and is aware of his surroundings etc etc and is always in control of his car, its the other tools on the road who don't see him coming that will cause an accident by either cutting him off or doing something else stupid which causes him to swerve/lose control/whatever right?

Slow down man. :dunno:

techworks001
08-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Shit my post died haha

energieboi
08-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by slickk
Fuck you Stoppie. I hate people that slam on their brakes just cuz someone is a little too close. IGNORE HIM. He's gunna pass as soon as he can. Damn if you did that to me I'd come out with a tire iron.

amen brother
just let him pass you and you save yourself a trip to the police station or law suit. Even if I had a doge caravan and just bc I was tailing a little too close and you decide to slam on the brakes I would go HULK on you

IhateDomestic
08-14-2006, 01:12 PM
this guy must be popular now lol

Vietsta
08-15-2006, 11:05 AM
holy man this is still going?

GTS Jeff
08-16-2006, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

It's like rain on your wedding day
It's a free ride when you've already paid
It's the good advice that you just didn't take
Who would've thought ... it figures

It's a traffic jam when you're already late
It's a no-smoking sign on your cigarette break
It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife
It's meeting the man of my dreams
And then meeting his beautiful wife
And isn't it ironic... don't you think

Actually, that song contains no irony at all, according to the classic definitions of irony:

Alanis Morissette’s popular 1995 song “Ironic” breathed new life into the ongoing controversy over the definition of irony. The song attracted a great deal of attention from prescriptivists[citation needed] for its (arguably) flagrant misuse of the word ironic. Morissette’s alleged misuses of the word include the following:

It’s a traffic jam / when you’re already late

He won the lottery / and died the next day

Among those who assert that the song uses an invalid definition of irony, many find it ironic that Morissette would write a song titled “Ironic” with no actual irony in it. In 2004, Morissette herself acknowledged that the song doesn’t live up to the definition, which is what makes it ironic.

This sort of meta-irony was almost certainly the goal of the writers of Saturday Night Live in their “Tales of Irony” sketch, in which guest host Jason Alexander presided over a Masterpiece Theatre–like presentation of short films which, to his increasing dismay, lacked ironic content. Irony played the role of the punchline in many Bill Brasky skits of Saturday Night Live, famously the interchange “He hated Mexicans!” / “And he was half Mexican!” / “And he hated irony!”

Dave Eggers’ novel, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius contains a lengthy discourse criticizing (what the author regards as) the misuse of the word irony.

A PhD Comics strip takes up the issue of the disconnect between the popular view of the definition of ironic and the view supported by many academics.

It may be that popular usage patterns are shifting the predominant meaning of irony toward references to ironies of fate. Whether this has been caused, exemplified or popularized by the American Heritage Dictionary (or by Alanis Morissette) is unclear.

IhateDomestic
08-28-2006, 03:11 AM
kk