PDA

View Full Version : Spotted. black 240

Pages : [1] 2 3

Vietsta
06-28-2006, 10:34 AM
i seen this guy ripping around N.E calgary.(abbydale area) he needs to slow down and go speed limit in school zones at least.. the car was a black 240 and it was missing a front bumper. sounds like it had a crazy turbo or something. it doesn't bug me when people speed but when people speed thourgh school zone and when kids are out playing around the school really bug mes. casue the last thing you need is another kid hit and killed by some dumbass driver.

yeah thats all i wanted to say. just slow down

dj_rice
06-28-2006, 05:13 PM
:werd: :guns:

v2kai
06-28-2006, 05:15 PM
:werd: x 2 i'm bad for speeding but even my lead foot takes a break and i make a note to slow down in school and playground zones

Anton
06-28-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by v2kai
:werd: x 2 i'm bad for speeding but even my lead foot takes a break and i make a note to slow down in school and playground zones

:werd: Same here.

I got a real heavy foot at times though...

jcrules99
06-28-2006, 05:43 PM
sad to say but i only go speed limit in construction and playground/school zones...

TheLegend8
06-28-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by jcrules99
sad to say but i only go speed limit in construction and playground/school zones...
amen to that

Vietsta
06-28-2006, 09:45 PM
i see this guy driving almost everyday like an asshole. i should get his plate number

M_K_3
06-28-2006, 09:47 PM
^ or u can pull up to him and tell him to fucking slow down i live in abbydale if i see him i will tell him off

Mikey_008
06-28-2006, 09:49 PM
Does this fuk bag have like stickers or words on the outside of his car? I think i know who you all are talking about...I always see him rip it in my area.....Martindale! He always takes this once corner by my house really fast and pulls a bit of a dift while doing it too!!

:thumbsdow

Vietsta
06-28-2006, 09:51 PM
its a black 240, missing its front bumper, has some decals down the side. says something works, not sure what it says but i know it have the word works in it

Vietsta
06-28-2006, 09:51 PM
THATSSS HIM MAN!!!!!

shakalaka
06-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by Vietsta
i see this guy driving almost everyday like an asshole. i should get his plate number

What's taking you this long? Get his plate number and report this cockfag to the police.

vietdood
06-28-2006, 09:55 PM
yea it's a black s13 missing the front bumper with a huge ass front mount intercooler. last time i saw it ripping down deerfoot it was running very rich

Vietsta
06-28-2006, 09:57 PM
^^^ thats the one man

zain123
06-29-2006, 02:26 AM
it says techworks on the side
comes by my house all the time.. but yeah he needs to slow down sometimes !!
next time i see him i ll get the plate

SilverBoost
06-29-2006, 10:20 AM
I love internet lynch mobs.

Beanie_baby
06-29-2006, 10:23 AM
His name is Josh.

snowboard
06-29-2006, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
I love internet lynch mobs.

Originally posted by Beanie_baby
His name is Josh.

o shiat lets jump em.

EG_Civic
06-29-2006, 10:28 AM
yeah pretty sure i've seen this car around..his car not that fast..

jdmakkord
06-29-2006, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by EG_Civic
yeah pretty sure i've seen this car around..his car not that fast..

While I hate to say it, I do know this guy, and his car IS FAST. Its a fully built CA that layed down over 300hp. Now about his driving..... If I see him soon enough, I'll smack him upside the head.

arian_ma
06-29-2006, 10:56 AM
Just show him this...should be embarassing enough
:D

Beyond mobs :thumbsup:

Beanie_baby
06-29-2006, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by EG_Civic
yeah pretty sure i've seen this car around..his car not that fast.. I guess a 350hp sportbike killer isnt fast ? I've seen that car take a gixxer 6

Tik-Tok
06-29-2006, 12:33 PM
I saw this fawker 2 days ago on deerfoot north, he comes screaming up behind me, and slows down to match my speed just in front like he wants to race, hey pal, you wanna race, take it to the track, not when there's minivans and suvs full of kids around us.

Vietsta
06-29-2006, 12:33 PM
if he wants to race and speed, tell him to take it to the tracks. and someone needs to teach his a lesson or 2 about driving safe in playground zones and such.
some one get his plate and we'll report his ass for unsafe driving

cloud7
06-29-2006, 01:45 PM
ya, the guy needs to slow down at playground zones... a lot of people do not! Not just people in modded car. I see people in all types of vehicles (SUV, trucks, etc) on Playground Zones doing 60 km/h ALL the time as if the reduced speed sign isn't there.... the police should do more enforcement on playground zones.

On the other hand, there are always those people who don't know when a playground zone is in effect and slow way down at 8 in the morning when the reduced speed limit doesn't come into effect until 8:30.:guns:

3g4me
06-29-2006, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by cloud7
On the other hand, there are always those people who don't know when a playground zone is in effect and slow way down at 8 in the morning when the reduced speed limit doesn't come into effect until 8:30.:guns:

That pisses me off the most.:guns:

Tik-Tok
06-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by 3g4me

That pisses me off the most.:guns:

+1

FivE.SeveN
06-29-2006, 02:51 PM
Haha I used to live right by a park zone and there'd be kids getting on the schoolbuses every morning. So some bitch decides to slow everyone down at 7:30 and put pylons on the road.

I dropped my teg into 2nd and ran it over. ;)

Parkzone = 8:30am till 1 hr. after sunset. 7:30 is fair game!

SilverBoost
06-29-2006, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

o shiat lets jump em.

Becareful cause we all know......

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/Saltlick/seriousbidness.jpg

:D

Freestylin
06-29-2006, 03:24 PM
^ LMAO. :rofl: serious business is right...

marcl
06-29-2006, 05:58 PM
LOL!!! by any chance did you see me in the passanger seat! lol
yea hes a stupid driver and i tell him everyday. and hes had TONS of police trouble. unfortanitly he doesnt learn.
and the car is fast i should know... i built the motor for that bad boy!:bigpimp:

anywayz i called him and told him to slow down.... but to be honest... it wont happen anytime soon... but if you see us again feel free to give us a wave!!

marcl

lamp_shade_2000
06-29-2006, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
I saw this fawker 2 days ago on deerfoot north, he comes screaming up behind me, and slows down to match my speed just in front like he wants to race,

He did the exact same thing to me ecept it wasnt on deerfoot. That guy is a serious tool:thumbsdow

YamaLube
06-29-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Beanie_baby
I guess a 350hp sportbike killer isnt fast ? I've seen that car take a gixxer 6

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

M_K_3
06-29-2006, 07:24 PM
lets all drive around look for him and block his ass in :D hahah and tell him to fuck him self :D

Vietsta
06-29-2006, 10:09 PM
^^^ sounds good lets do it, get him pulled over and smack him outside the head. and marcl i did see you in the passanger seat. i'm just waiting for his car to be on the news and in the junk yard becuase he crashed the car

Mikey_008
06-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Got his plate # EZL-362

Funny how he drives like a granny over speed bumps, but rips it through playground zones!

marcl
06-30-2006, 08:31 PM
it wont be from an accedent i can tell you that :P it will go there from being pulled over, towed and crushed from that new law. trust me... it almost happened allready.
if it makes you guys feel better. i dont drive in this fashion. and i dont think its funny. i just find it mildly amusiing that this many ppl can complain and recognize one car lol.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/sexxi690/DriverJoshuaBuchanan.jpg

....http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/sexxi690/cb9d6174.jpg

this is the beast at a drift event. for those that dont know the car and just came by to read and laugh.
i laughed too. infact i usually tell him when hes on deerfoot to leave ppl alone.... but he doesnt... oh well.... see you all soon in the hospital i guess

lol i also tell him to change the exaust... for those of you who have heard it.... imagine the privalige of hearing it everyday...:thumbsdow

Vietsta
06-30-2006, 10:59 PM
should we report his ass? his driving really makes me man

Toms-SC
06-30-2006, 11:18 PM
If he gets three calls on his plate the police will follow up.

GTS Jeff
06-30-2006, 11:38 PM
oh man, I am so worried about a thread like this popping up against me one day. :D

v2kai
07-01-2006, 01:00 AM
has he seen this thread yet? lol

h_s
07-01-2006, 01:15 AM
let him be, when he smokes a pole/parked car/9 y-o girl, im sure hell be fucked hard,

rc2002
07-01-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
oh man, I am so worried about a thread like this popping up against me one day. :D

:rofl: :rofl: Glad to see that some people are honest. I've already had this happen to me - got called in to the police for speeding and had them waiting for me at my house when I got home. Eventually people get what's coming to them. :)

00CivicSi
07-01-2006, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by h_s
let him be, when he smokes a pole/parked car/9 y-o girl, im sure hell be fucked hard,

lets hope he doesn't smoke a 9 y-o gurl

GTS Jeff
07-01-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally posted by richardchan2002

:rofl: :rofl: Glad to see that some people are honest. I've already had this happen to me - got called in to the police for speeding and had them waiting for me at my house when I got home. Eventually people get what's coming to them. :) haha well I speed ridiculous amounts and lay down lots of tire screech around corners when I'm late for work. Never in playground zones or areas with pedestrians though.

_wrx_
07-01-2006, 02:47 AM
i seen this car drift around westhills STOP SHOWING OFF! take responsibility and drive safe

talonboi
07-01-2006, 10:26 AM
jsut let you guys know, he use to work at techworks, but not no more.

soon enough he'll end up like that green 240sx with the work rims....impounded

dub_c
07-01-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by h_s

you are one dumb mother fucker. yea, lets let him take the life of a kid, rather prevent it from happening, real smart.

asuth077
07-01-2006, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by dub_c

You have to be pretty thick to take the approach that you should let the worse possible thing happen to teach him a lesson. Maybe when you have a child you can parade him/her through the streets to teach other people lesssons but as for now give your head a shake.

Vietsta
07-01-2006, 10:56 PM
i get reported him tonight already so i think more people should report him. and the green 240... my friend was ganna buy that from the impound for like 10 Gs but there was something wrong with it

j0m3r
07-01-2006, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by h_s

You just had to take it that far, I mean pole and parked car were good enough, but i mean, a 9 yr old girl :banghead:

PS. funny thing is that you made you're point... we don't wanna see these kind of things happen, so I give you props for getting you're point across

schurchill39
07-02-2006, 03:26 PM
And the reason he hasnt got a front bumper yet is...

pulse_crx
07-02-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39

i've also been wondering for a while now. isnt it illegal to drive w/o a bumper, or any reinforcment, seeing as Im pretty sure, you have remove, or cut the front rebar to fit any FMIC in a s13.

LilDrunkenSmurf
07-02-2006, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
I saw this fawker 2 days ago on deerfoot north, he comes screaming up behind me, and slows down to match my speed just in front like he wants to race, hey pal, you wanna race, take it to the track, not when there's minivans and suvs full of kids around us.

did the same thing to me... saw me coming up on the right lane southbound deerfoot on the turnoff to deerfoot... looks over at me, grins, rips off with a huge ass BOV... i'm like "wtf?"

EK 2.0
07-02-2006, 03:38 PM

kause son you GOTS to floss yo alu FMIsheezie hard like dat y0...

marcl
07-02-2006, 03:39 PM
jeez you guys are gonna have to get like times and dates for all these things... just so i can keep track...

Tik-Tok
07-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Did it to me again today, this time on MacLeod northbound at about 2:00pm. I was sitting IN TRAFFIC at some lights, it turns green, I casually advance (quite hungover today, driving slower than usual), my wife says, that a$$hole behind you is pretty close.

Look in the rearview, yup, its him again probably 4 feet from my bumber @60kph. As soon as the car on our right slows to turn he blasts over like the epitome of rice, and flys by me.

If anyone knows him, you should let him know he's burning a serious amount of unused gas, nothing but black out his exhaust (or is he doing that on purpose?), there's so much exhaust soot on his back end, I couldn't even read the 240 (or his license plate, so maybe that's why he doesn't clean his car?)

I'll give him credit, it seems like a fast car, but it really is the epitome of rice with all those stickers, and his driving "skills"

marcl
07-02-2006, 05:42 PM
i noe him hes my best friend since i was a kid and thanks i built the motor :D it is QUITE fast. ufortanitly its not tuned and it has bigger injectors in it without a tune... so you know how that goes.

dont worry i tell him to slow down. but how many times can you tell him...

Vietsta
07-02-2006, 10:31 PM
you can stop telling him when his car gets impounded

h_s
07-02-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by dub_c

you are one dumb mother fucker. yea, lets let him take the life of a kid, rather prevent it from happening, real smart.

hmm, how the fuck are we gonna prevent this guy from doing anything, by posting it in a forum that maybe he doesnt read?? and if he does, does he really give a fuck?? call the cops on this fucktard if its that personal to you...

asshole

KoukiS14
07-03-2006, 03:25 AM
i think i just saw him pulled over by the police bout 45 minutes ago on Macleod Tr

:drama:

Sorath
07-03-2006, 03:43 AM
ffs, people drive like dumbasses, u think making a thread about them is gonna change anything? let them live their own lives. this is stupid, makes him look like a celebrity

dub_c
07-03-2006, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by asuth077

You have to be pretty thick to take the approach that you should let the worse possible thing happen to teach him a lesson. Maybe when you have a child you can parade him/her through the streets to teach other people lesssons but as for now give your head a shake.

And you have to be pretty fucking retarded to put h_s' quote as mine. Learn how to quote smart guy.

Originally posted by h_s

hmm, how the fuck are we gonna prevent this guy from doing anything, by posting it in a forum that maybe he doesnt read?? and if he does, does he really give a fuck?? call the cops on this fucktard if its that personal to you...

asshole

You're calling me the asshole ? I have neighbors with small kids, and when theres someone driving like a dumb mother fucker on our road, I do call them in. I can't tolerate idiot drivers causing shit.

The Cosworth
07-03-2006, 03:36 PM
I have three little brothers, all under 12, im all for cars and rippin around, but not in playground zones. They live across the street from a park, its near Market Mall (just north), everyone rips through there to make the light at 49th street and 40th ave and doesnt slow down at all. They killed my dog a few years ago and Im afraid someone will hit my brother. It has almost happened already.

n e one know if it was him pulled over??

Tik-Tok
07-03-2006, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Sorath this is stupid, makes him look like a celebrity [/B]

The next William Hung maybe?

marcl
07-03-2006, 06:42 PM
yea it was him:nut:

Inthered
07-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by _wrx_
i seen this car drift around westhills STOP SHOWING OFF! take responsibility and drive safe

Doing donuts in a parking lot isn't drifting. Power over in a high hp 240sx is childs play. It's great to see that Josh is living up to his ricer name.:thumbsdow

theken
07-04-2006, 07:04 PM
haha i have seen him too, he didnt really do much, we were on deerfoot, and he sped up looking at me then had to brake hard i thought it was funny

Stoppie
07-05-2006, 02:07 AM
see this is why i have my piece of shit that i don't care about. There was this little shiet behind be in his RX8... and i mean a nice RX8, body kit, all the works. This guy was like a foot behind me down center street at around 55km/h. This wasnt too smart of me but i said, what the hell, im in the beater so i slammed on the brakes. TOTALED his front end... i mean demolished it, while i had maybe a bit of damage lol. He got out of his car like it was my fault.

EDIT: Just goes to show that i don't take shit from anyone.

the_new_santa1
07-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

...Me too...except I dont speed in playground.school zones...I have been followed home...and been harrased in parking lots, because of my exhaust...If I speed in a minivan or a truck no one would give a shit...As soon as someone sees a modded car..ur fucked......When I just take the screaming, gets worse...so now, I scream back...., It is the best when 50 year old women come and yell at you....And tell you there 6'5 boyfriend Is going to come kick my ass....yeah...OK....Ill believe it when i see it....aaahhhhh:drama:

turbotrip
07-05-2006, 02:47 AM
Originally posted by Stoppie
see this is why i have my piece of shit that i don't care about. There was this little shiet behind be in his RX8... and i mean a nice RX8, body kit, all the works. This guy was like a foot behind me down center street at around 55km/h. This wasnt too smart of me but i said, what the hell, im in the beater so i slammed on the brakes. TOTALED his front end... i mean demolished it, while i had maybe a bit of damage lol. He got out of his car like it was my fault (well it was) but to the police, it was his :D He kinda got his panties in a bunch when i said my neck was sore and i may have gotten whiplash too the guy... but i figured i wouldn't cause of his car.

Just goes to show that i don't take shit from anyone.

wow u have serious issues buddy :nut:

Unknown303
07-05-2006, 07:09 AM
see this is why i have my piece of shit that i don't care about. There was this little shiet behind be in his RX8... and i mean a nice RX8, body kit, all the works. This guy was like a foot behind me down center street at around 55km/h. This wasnt too smart of me but i said, what the hell, im in the beater so i slammed on the brakes. TOTALED his front end... i mean demolished it, while i had maybe a bit of damage lol. He got out of his car like it was my fault (well it was) but to the police, it was his :D He kinda got his panties in a bunch when i said my neck was sore and i may have gotten whiplash too the guy... but i figured i wouldn't cause of his car.

Ahahaha that is helarious. Actually thought of doing that a few times to those fools who think they are racing everywhere and ride the ass of any car they come near.

Not that crazy behavior like this should be the norm, but when they are riding your ass it tends to get a little annoying and i would tap on my brakes here and there, but never that. :rofl:

SilverBoost
07-05-2006, 10:36 AM

shit man, we need more people like you on ther road for sure.... that's awesome. Maybe you could have got real lucky if he wasn't wearing a seatbelt and might have gone through the glass. Fuck yeah, or maybe pushed you into oncoming traffic and got someone else involved... then it would have been REALLY funny. But hey, at least you taught him a lesson right?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

slickk
07-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Fuck you Stoppie. I hate people that slam on their brakes just cuz someone is a little too close. IGNORE HIM. He's gunna pass as soon as he can. Damn if you did that to me I'd come out with a tire iron.

jdm_jspec
07-05-2006, 11:15 AM
:werd:

Lex350
07-05-2006, 11:23 AM

no It just goes to show that you are a prick!! Tailgating is stupid what you did was fucking stupid. You probably drive a piece od shit because that's all you could ever afford.

what an ass!

Lex350
07-05-2006, 11:29 AM
I know...let's have some more fun and post this on the Rx8 board and see if we can find this guy that Stoppie f*cked up. Let's see if he thinks it is fun or had to pay out some cash.

jdm_jspec
07-05-2006, 11:31 AM
hahah yeaaa
:burnout:

Crymson
07-05-2006, 11:32 AM
w/e, there is a reason why the person behind is ALWAYS at fault.

Granted, that confession may go a long way in court.

schurchill39
07-05-2006, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by rotten42

no It just goes to show that you are a prick!! Tailgating is stupid what you did was fucking stupid. You probably drive a piece od shit because that's all you could ever afford.

what an ass!

I've never slammed on my brakes but I will brake check people if they ever get to close.

I agree what stoppie did was a little extreme but trying to flame him because of a possible financial issue is lame. You just made yourself look like more of an ass then he did.

slickk
07-05-2006, 11:49 AM
I know...let's have some more fun and post this on the Rx8 board and see if we can find this guy that Stoppie f*cked up. Let's see if he thinks it is fun or had to pay out some cash.

Do it! :thumbsup:

Lex350
07-05-2006, 11:52 AM

I've never slammed on my brakes but I will brake check people if they ever get to close.

I agree what stoppie did was a little extreme but trying to flame him because of a possible financial issue is lame. You just made yourself look like more of an ass then he did.

I don't agree. Assholes like that deserve the Karma.

I don't like tailgating like the next guy but that is bullshit. I hope I am able to re-unite these two.

turbotrip
07-05-2006, 01:01 PM
^post a link to the RX8 forums thread if u post this there

Lex350
07-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
^post a link to the RX8 forums thread if u post this there

I already posted it

BTW...sorry for high-jacking the thread....I'm just a bit pissed off.

If something comes up I'll post the link. I have it on two RX8 boards.

Vietsta
07-05-2006, 02:20 PM
post the link of the thread of the rx8

M_K_3
07-05-2006, 09:45 PM
looks pretty sweett but if he wants be a show off let him man his time will come his car will be gone and hopefuly he wont be but he will learn

BlueFrenzy
07-05-2006, 09:58 PM

Stoppie ... hate to say this to a fellow motorbiker, but you are a moron. You know as well as I do that on a bike, we are constantly on the lookout for moronic behavior and bad drivers that can get us KILLED. Yet you turn around and displayed EXACTLY what us bikers lookout for.

Yea, the guy tailgating wasn't a bike but that's still gives you no right to cause an accident. Yea, you taught the guy a lesson but at what cost .. damage to your car and his and potentially your health (imagine if you really got whiplash ... lots of physio). Karma man karma.

Oh the other stupid thing you did? You ADMITTED you purposely caused an accident on a public forum ... and for what? Bragging rights on how you don't take shit? Props from a bunch of internet car junkies? Ohhh ... imagine if the guy's insurance and lawyer found this fact out ... not sweet. Not good for you, amigo.

Stoppie
07-05-2006, 10:52 PM
w/e this was last year anyway.. i could care less

yeah it was stupid... but when you have the guy tailgaiting from about city centre almost all the way to beddignton loop.. it get old real fuckin fast, and watching him and his punk ass friend laughing all the way... it gets old. I coulda took things differently but w.e (BTW i drive a 90 Integra, i was driving the winter car you tool)

yeah i know im a biker i should know better, but i was tired of the shit i was going through with this guy. Its the same when i was out on my bike, some kid in his parents Beamer kept swerving towards me... ON PURPOSE, i dont care what the fuck you guys say but thats dangerous, so i kicked a dent into his door. I just dont like to take shit on the road... call me crazy, call me this and that but w.e ill do what i do.

Fuck you Stoppie. I hate people that slam on their brakes just cuz someone is a little too close. IGNORE HIM. He's gunna pass as soon as he can. Damn if you did that to me I'd come out with a tire iron.

last time i check a foot away isnt "a little too close".. its fucking close

dave101
07-05-2006, 11:41 PM
ha i'm with stoppie on this one. If punk ass teenagers (i guess thats me:dunno: ) thinks its funny, wake them the hell up. i get so fucking pissed at tailgaters i wanna ram stake through their head. so i just drive slower and slower until they try to pass and then speed up again. that is of course talking about a 2-way road.
fucking douches can wait and drive the speed limit

Stoppie
07-06-2006, 01:46 AM
thank you.. i tink
im an aggressive driver, i won't deny that in the bit, so i don't take shit on the road from people who are complete assholes. Ill get fined to shit but at least that fuckin kid learned a lesson im happy.

sh0ko
07-06-2006, 07:34 AM
hey stoppie hehe (im not trying to be an ass at all) but from the sound of ur experiences i say u like go james bond with your car and release some shit out ur back of the car for tailgaters or something! that way it screws that persons cars up and u ride away safely! ^_^

HAH

id have to say though i agree with you in a way i hate tailgaters especially when im driving my van...its like what are you trying to prove.. i wont stop suddenly on the person (unless its been an excessive amount of time) but i sure as hell will piss em off more by slowing down 20 below the speed limit then speeding back up when they try to pass (dosent work to well in a van though)

Lex350
07-06-2006, 08:24 AM
Here is a novel concept...just let them go on by. I know iit requires a bit of maturity and a small amount of self control but it's the easiest solution to a prick driving behind you.

Stoppie, you just keep on proving that you are an immature little fuck that has a bit of little man syndrome....to bad the guy you did this to didn't get out of his car and beat the shit out of you. If you had any respect for a nice car you wouldn't do what you did...regardless of how much of an idiot the driver was.

dave101
07-06-2006, 09:35 AM
what does the car being nice have to do with anything. sure, maybe if it was a ferrari that'd be a little messed. but an rx8? its nice but you dont need to defend it :rolleyes: . and it has nothing to do with respecting a car

SilverBoost
07-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Reading this thread just adds to my conclusion that people are just fucked in general. Between the idiots drivers, the immature punks who think they know it all, to the road vigilantes, and e-thugs who talk a lot of shit on here but never do anything to actually make an improvement.....

I've brake checked plenty of people... all it requires is slowing down or tapping the brake a few times to let them know, "Hey, I think you're too close". If that fails to work, then pull over and let them by, it takes 5 fucking seconds. I don't care how you justify it in your own world, but slamming on the brakes and purposely causing a collision to teach someone a lesson is the most moronic, stupid thing I've ever heard of.

Scenario: "Gee this guy is too close. Shit, if I have to brake hard he might hit me. Oh snap, maybe I'll slam on the brakes now and let him pile into me. That'll teach him." <--- your logic is fucked.

The more time I spend reading shit on here the more I realize how many tools there actually are on the roads.

Lex350
07-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Brake checking is fine...it gets the point across. If that doesn't work, just let the wing-nut by.

My comment about having a nice car is valid when you consider we are on a car enthusiast’s forum. It could be any nice car.

"and e-thugs who talk a lot of shit on here but never do anything to actually make an improvement.."

what would you suggest? I have posted this on the RX8 board so that if this person finds it, he has the choice to act on it....if it happened at all.

Thonor2
07-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Thanks Rotten42, you've done me a lot of help!!

I found his post on one of the RX-8 forums. I'm pretty damn sure I know who the driver is. I wasn't with him at the time, but I know he owns an RX-8 with a body kit and he had an accident he was telling me about a few months ago... Don't recall when...

Anyway, even if I turn out to be wrong, I live in Calgary, and this info is going to the cops. This is called insurance fraud. It puts up MY premiums, along with everyone else's too.

Thank god for the new Alberta rule on Pain and Suffering (only allowed to claim MAX $4,000 on soft tissue / unprovable injuries like whiplash). It put the ambulance chasers in Calgary out of business overnight. My Dad is a lawyer, so he knows many of them...

Anyway, Stoppie, you are a wothless little shit and I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you get what's coming to you. Thanks for posting your email, job etc. because it just makes it easier for me. I can supoena your IP to find out your address (remember, I'm related to a lawyer)...

I don't care if you thought the guy in the RX-8 was an ass, you demonstrated that you are an even bigger prick by doing what you did. And by insinuating that you had injuries as a result of an accident YOU CAUSED, you are committing a fraud.

Thonor2
07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Y'know, I just got to thinking. About the whole subject at hand here (accident Stoppie caused and is now gloating about).

It's obvious to me that there are a HELLUVA lot more problems in his life than one stupid driver in an RX-8 ever caused. The fact that he's now gloating over it just shows how desperate he is to get some kind of recognition.

It just goes to show that sometimes little 16/17 year old pubescent teenagers should be told NO by mom and dad when they want a car...

86max
07-06-2006, 11:13 AM
Oh snap!

:rofl:

SilverBoost
07-06-2006, 11:35 AM

what would you suggest? I have posted this on the RX8 board so that if this person finds it, he has the choice to act on it....if it happened at all.

yeah, I worded that badly..... I just meant I see in general a lot of people who say this and that, but in the end prob don't do enough worrying abuot thier own bad habits, as well as people who suggest things they'd never do themselves.... but hey, it's the internet, what do you expect. :)

sometimes I just react to stuff I read .... it was more of a generalized statement moreso than just stuff I've read in this thread.

dave101
07-06-2006, 12:05 PM
hahaha shiettt:rofl: