PDA

View Full Version : Roaming Charges within Alberta

Shoebox//Racer
06-28-2006, 11:55 PM
Just a quick question for you guys. If im calling someone while im in Calgary and they are in Edmonton on a Rogers cellphone plan, anyone have an idea of what the roaming charges are?

If you have a good idea of how much, please post asap. Thanks.

adam c
06-28-2006, 11:57 PM
roaming?
thats more for using other providers networks.. u will get charged long distance

Shoebox//Racer
06-29-2006, 12:00 AM
eh. sorry for the wrong terminology. ok. well in that case, how much / min is it to edmonton?... i guess i can start googling haha. but if someone knows, it'll be much appreciated.

gpomp
06-29-2006, 12:04 AM
rogers plans range from 20-30 cents per minute, in canada. plus airtime charges.

BebeAphrodite
06-29-2006, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by Shoebox//Racer
Just a quick question for you guys. If im calling someone while im in Calgary and they are in Edmonton on a Rogers cellphone plan, anyone have an idea of what the roaming charges are?

If you have a good idea of how much, please post asap. Thanks.

Your question is a bit confusing.
Do you mean that your friend is in Edmonton but using a Calgary number and you want to know what their charge for long distance is?
Or do you mean you are in Calgary and you are calling a friend who is in Edmonton but also has an Edmonton number and you're wondering what the charge is for you?

Shoebox//Racer
06-29-2006, 01:41 AM
lol. my bad. i meant to ask, how much per min does it cost myself who lives in calgary, to call a friend who lives in edmonton. But Gpomp answered my question already. so thx for trying :)

Originally posted by BebeAphrodite

Your question is a bit confusing.
Do you mean that your friend is in Edmonton but using a Calgary number and you want to know what their charge for long distance is?
Or do you mean you are in Calgary and you are calling a friend who is in Edmonton but also has an Edmonton number and you're wondering what the charge is for you? :)

chibi_chas
06-29-2006, 01:47 AM
im with bell its 10 cents / minute

gpomp
06-29-2006, 02:15 AM
wow, here's a cookie for you

http://www.chumby.net/files/cookie-large.jpg