PDA

View Full Version : Buy an Enzo...Get The Lady Too!

toyboy88
06-29-2006, 02:13 PM
Details in link.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/29062006/6/n-odds-woman-auctions-herself-ferrari.html

:nut:

YCB
06-29-2006, 02:22 PM
where are the pics :poosie:

Redlyne_jr
06-29-2006, 02:28 PM
anything to do with this

http://cgi.ebay.de/Ferrari-ENZO-F60-schoenste-Auto-der-Welt-Anschauen_W0QQitemZ320001331381QQihZ011QQcategoryZ9801QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

shakalaka
06-29-2006, 02:38 PM
^lol
Can't read that, but might be it.

avow
06-29-2006, 02:40 PM
so much for marry in a pancake... now this is a winner...

Redlyne_jr
06-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
^lol
Can't read that, but might be it.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

Current requirement: EUR 1.250.000,00 offer end: 05.07.06 22:46:13 Central European Summer Time (6 days) forwarding expenses: Check yourselves in the description of article and the payment references after or to turn you for further information to the salesman dispatch: World-wide article location: Sitting mountain, default, Germany overview: 1 requirement of maximumoffering: showdesite (0) new member (within the last 30 days) in addition you has the following possibilities: Offer to a friend send offer and payment details observe this article: Fading out announcements Beginning of offer: 25.06.06 22:46:13 Central European Summer Time starting price: EUR 1.250.000,00 duration: Offer duration: 10 days Payment methods: see to description of article further details Data to the salesman salesman: womenwithdesire (8) examined member me side evaluations: 100 % positive member: since 15.02.06 in Germany announced as private salesmen evaluation comments to the salesman to my preferential salesmen add other articles of the salesman read question Reliably a 1st seeing you buy the evaluation profile of the salesman to points of evaluation: 8 | 100% positive of evaluation comments reads themselves 2nd informing you over the buyer protection Read our Tipps to the safe purchase Description (revised) the salesman is responsible for the offer. Article characteristics - automobiles manufacturers: -- article condition: -- Model designation: -- warranty: -- Type: -- capacity: -- Number of doors: -- achievement: 485 KW Odometer reading (km): 1300 independent vehicle appraisal: -- Date of the Erstzulassung: 12. 2003 HU/OUTER ONE (expiration date): -- Fuel: -- fuel consumption (inside place) l/100km: -- Drive: -- fuel consumption (except place) l/100km: -- Number of previous owners: -- fuel consumption (combined) l/100km: -- European Union vehicle: -- CO2 emissions (combined) g/km: -- Equipment characteristics: -- security characteristics: -- Right control/on the left of control: Link control accident/amateur handicraftsman vehicle: None accident /Bastlerfzg. They offer here on the most beautiful cars of the world! A Enzo Ferrari! To the car one does not have to write... it to much is the true-become dream of many humans! Please offer only if you it 100 % mean serious! I keep myself before during the auction a passport copy as well as capital proof to require please hold ready both with serious interest. A meeting is gladly possible after arrangement. Proceeding after completion of the auction: The auction winner leaves the amount with a notary and gets within 10 days the Enzo Ferrari. With questions me a E-Mail writes down: [email protected] Love of greetings and a beautiful life: -) You of acres bidding on one OF the most beautiful cars into the world, at Enzo Ferrari, A car that needs NO introduction it has been the dream automobiles OF many people. Bidders from abroad acres welcome. Serious bidders only! All bidders must prepared ton provide A passport haven CoPy and proof OF sufficient cash as soon as the bid is larva. Meetings with accepted bidders CAN arranged. After the auction you have ton give the money ton of A notary and you wants GET within 10 days the Enzo Ferrari. If you have questions, mail ME: [email protected] Have A nice life! To 27.06.06 the salesman added the following data: Consider absolutely also my other auctions... among other things gives it there to WM finally tickets!!! To 27.06.06 the salesman added the following data: Please also absolutely consider my other auctions...! among other things: !!! WM FINAL BERLIN 09.07.2006, 2 TICKETS KAT. 2!!!

j0m3r
06-29-2006, 03:02 PM
Thats one crazy bizznatch :whipped:

rage2
06-29-2006, 03:06 PM
That's one expensive hoe.

shakalaka
06-29-2006, 03:08 PM
I'd get the Ferrari and that hoe to keep the Ferrari clean at all times. :D

Tik-Tok
06-29-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by rage2
That's one expensive hoe.

Think of it this way, if she's got her own money, she won't be spending yours, and being married to ANY woman probably costs more than that over a lifetime... so really you're getting a deal!