PDA

View Full Version : Subs / Caraudio Work (interested?)

MrSector9
06-29-2006, 05:18 PM
Thread title kinda sucks I know but i have no way that I can easily state how to put it..

Well I am moving to calgary next month (July) and wondering how much interested there will be in 2 things.

1. decently priced car audio work, I will be working full time other then this but sometimes I would be willing to do work for a very good price, what I am mostly looking for here would be higher end install work sicne there is not really any reason any common joe cannot put in a deck.

2. How much interest in the area would there be for higher end sub drivers? These will be my own build and basically limited quantity but endless support will be offered (warranty on manfacturer defect.. if i screw it up)

sub specs woudl be roughly as follows as I am still working out the details on the motor structures I am going to build on.

1000+ RMS wattage
10,12,15,18 (as they will mostly be custom built to order)
being custom built they will fetuare either a 12 spoke or a 4 spoke basket that can be custom painted to match any vehicle, motor pieces may also be painted.
26-30mm xmax

basically a very good SQL driver. Aiming for nice SQ and if you want to put the power into it 150db's with a single 12".

Also once i get in some stock I will probably look for someone that is into the ICE scene pretty heavy and let them either try them out OR buy them VERY CHEAP to show them off more or less.

The motors will be built/designed by someone that is not really known but his products have been held in very high regard for the past 5 years or so.

lexis
07-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Cant sell stuff without being a sponser = closed!

Phat_Tercel_YO!
07-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Sounds a bit like a generic Destijl design, probably in conjunction with Don Hebig.

Sounds interesting though.
Look me up when you get here.

MrSector9
07-04-2006, 02:22 PM
Nope not in conjunction with Don, As for the desitjl comment well... I am not goign to disclose any information but when everything becomes public it is directly related to destijl... but not destijl :)

As for the sponser part in no way am i selling anything in this post, i do no see any prices nor contact info for orders. I also see that it says

"Well I am moving to calgary next month (July) and wondering how much interested there will be in 2 things."

If i have to pay to sponser to a site to see if there is interest in custom work to be done when I am not even in that city yet that is pretty sad and obviously the site would just be "gouging" me.

Now if it said:

" hey these drivers are $xxx call me at xxx-xxxx my business name is xxxxxxx'x"

then I could see a problem with it. Also I am in no way a company nor shop so then if i wanted I could post my services or product in the classifieds and say they are slightly used.