PDA

View Full Version : FS: 98' Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

dieselpower91
06-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Here is a quick spec list, I will update if I forget anything!

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP:
165,xxxKM
White with Black Leather Interior.
3.8L Supercharged V6 (Obviously)

Interior is in very good shape. Front seats show usual leather wear and the steering wheel leather also shows typical wear. The car has a factory tape deck with equalizer, 12 disc changer, steering wheel mounted controls and a total of 8 speakers.
Digital Dual Climate Control with freaking cold A/C.
Power windows, locks, 8-way adjustable heated driver's seat, Heads-up display, Performance-shift button (basically an electronic shift kit), cruise control.

The body is great, a few smaller dents that could be removed by paintless dent removal places. No rust. The bumpers and mirrors were painted due to rock chips and scuffs. It is the only one I have seen in town with all white bumpers. They usually have the grey paint in the lower area of the bumpers.
All windows minus windshield are tinted. Fronts are "Medium" and the rears are "Limo".

On to the mods and what is included with the car:

2 sets of wheels and tires-
Factory polished 5 spoke wheels with Michelin Arctic Alpin Tires w/ 80% tread. They work amazing in the winter!
Also comes with the Prime 5 spoke aftermarket wheels that are 16x7.5" with Falken ZE512 255/50R16 tires with 99% tread.
They have maybe 2-3k km on them.

Powdercoated American Supercharger Ported/Polished Supercharger with modular (quick change) pulley system with 3.25 and 3.4 pulleys. The throttle body opening and the manifold opening are both heavily ported. There is also a port matched Throttle body spacer.
Full exhaust that is about 2 months old. 3" downpipe straight back to a 3"-dual 2.5" Y-Pipe then into flowmaster 50 Mufflers. Ractive Black Chrome tips finish of the exhaust.
There is a rear cat simulator. I also have a new polished S/S 3" resonator, new upper o2 Sensor to go in the car.
Short ram intake with 9" K&N cone filter. I also have the pipes/couplers needed to make a fenderwell cold air intake for the car.
MSD 8.5mm plug wires and MSD Coilpacks.
Custom Painted Black/Red Valve covers to match the powdercoated Black/Red S/C.
Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs- 1.8" front and 1.6" rear drop.

I have reciepts from all of the previous owners maintenance and repairs. (all done at the dealer)
I have done oil changes religiously at 4-4500KM.

I have a few extra parts to be included with the car. I mentioned the new o2/ New Resonator. There is also a 2000+ GTP coolact overflow jug which relocates it on the pass. side strut tower. Both sets of wheels/tires are included. I have the stock airbox, the pipes/couplers to make the short ram into a fenderwell cold air for summer. Also included is the stock supercharger with 3.4 and 3.8 (stock) pulley. This one needs to be rebuilt.

The car is very quick and with a few other minor mods will be close to breaking into the 13's at our high elevation.

The factory rates these cars at 240hp/280 ft-lbs stock at the flywheel.
I would imagine it would be a little under those numbers at the wheels now.

The car has every available option except for a sunroof and the Bose Stereo system.

I am sure there is lots I am missing. Any questions let me know. I will go through my tons of pics of the car and pick a few good ones.

Price- $11,000
Price is just a base for now. Open to offers

dieselpower91
06-30-2006, 05:47 PM
This car gets 22-23mpg city and 30-34 depending on speed on the highway. Pretty good for a Heavy Boosted V6 car!

dieselpower91
07-26-2006, 10:55 AM
Bump- Price reduction.