PDA

View Full Version : Question - Creatine and Juice?

bunnk
06-30-2006, 11:52 AM
Would it be possible to mix creatine with juice and let it sit in a bottle all day untill I drink it? I can mix it with water right before the workout, but it tastes like ass. Would the juice break the creatine down or mess it up?

Thanks guys

1-Cent
06-30-2006, 12:04 PM
No, in roughly 20 minutes of being dissolved it would then be turned to creatinin and useless.

Wildcat
06-30-2006, 12:26 PM
i thought this was going to be about the other "juice", lol.

1-Cent
06-30-2006, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
i thought this was going to be about the other "juice", lol.

so did i, was a bit of a let down lol

Hakkola
06-30-2006, 12:47 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bunnk
06-30-2006, 01:09 PM
haha nope just grape juice :D

ill just mix the two before I work out

thanks guys :thumbsup:

Edit: 1-Cent you mentioned that it becomes useless after 20 min... is it the same in our bodies?

1-Cent
06-30-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by bunnk
haha nope just grape juice :D

ill just mix the two before I work out

thanks guys :thumbsup:

Edit: 1-Cent you mentioned that it becomes useless after 20 min... is it the same in our bodies?

Depends if you just ate, if you wait 15 mins on a full stomach you'll lose alot, but seeing as its already dissolved it will absorb quickly otherwise. Just do your workout and down it before your PWO shake/meal and its np.

bunnk
06-30-2006, 03:33 PM
cool man. I was drinking it pre workout. Would it hurt to mix it with the post workout shake? or is it just best taken before the PWO stuff? Is there a time frame between the creatine and the other stuff?

sorry for the mass questions :(

thanks!

1-Cent
06-30-2006, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by bunnk
cool man. I was drinking it pre workout. Would it hurt to mix it with the post workout shake? or is it just best taken before the PWO stuff? Is there a time frame between the creatine and the other stuff?

sorry for the mass questions :(

thanks!

If your PWO shake is ISO in water you could mix, if its a weight gainer in like homo milk it would probably take too long.

bunnk
07-01-2006, 08:11 PM
ok thanks!

will keep it to taking creatine pre workout then and the rest after