PDA

View Full Version : Korean Restaurant

Joe_Lee
06-30-2006, 07:14 PM
I need one of Korean restaurant's phone number.
the restaurant name is Han son ban son (if i remenber corectly).
main food they serve is jya-jyan myon.
thanks

ProjectR
06-30-2006, 07:28 PM
try white pages?

Joe_Lee
06-30-2006, 07:57 PM
i'm from Lethbridge so i need your help

5.9 R/T
06-30-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Joe_Lee
i'm from Lethbridge so i need your help

I said that too when I lived there.

crazyning
06-30-2006, 10:29 PM
http://www.google.ca/maps?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=korean+restaurant&near=Calgary,+AB&sa=X&oi=local&ct=title

Hankang Korean Restaurant?

frozenrice
06-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by Joe_Lee
I need one of Korean restaurant's phone number.
the restaurant name is Han son ban son (if i remenber corectly).
main food they serve is jya-jyan myon.
thanks

Is jya-jya myon the noodles with black beans dish? It's actually one of my favourite noodle dishes. A Korean friend told me on several occassions that it's actually a Chinese dish. He even told me when he went to Koreatown in L.A. and ordered it, they told him to go to Chinatown to get it because it was better. The thing is I don't think I've ever seen it or heard of it in a Chinese restraunt before. Can anybody verify this?

AsianCaucasian
07-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by frozenrice

Is jya-jya myon the noodles with black beans dish? It's actually one of my favourite noodle dishes. A Korean friend told me on several occassions that it's actually a Chinese dish. He even told me when he went to Koreatown in L.A. and ordered it, they told him to go to Chinatown to get it because it was better. The thing is I don't think I've ever seen it or heard of it in a Chinese restraunt before. Can anybody verify this?

Yes, although I don't think you can get it anywhere in Calgary at a Chinese restaurant. It's mainly taiwanese and northern chinese fare. Only place that I can remember having it was in Vancouver at a Taiwanese noodle house.

KrnStyleZ
07-03-2006, 02:25 PM
Joe_Lee:

The Korean Restaurant You are talking about is called
San-Dong Ban-Jeom.

Formerly known as Cherry Bento

The address is 3803 26 Ave SW

The phone number is: (403) 217-1511

Hope it helps :thumbsup: