PDA

View Full Version : What would u do?

adam c
07-01-2006, 07:53 PM
This is just a general question..
i dont need to be flamed or ridiculed for this thread.. anyways

what would u do if ur gf dumped u a week after ur 2 year anniversary and started to date another guy, and in stead of telling u its over just stops talking to you.
then when that doesnt work out, comes back to you for a week before finding someone else and does the exact same thing and once again doesnt work then comes back to you..

begging for u back, promising it will never happen again, would u take her back?

well i did. i was always there to help her with everything, needed new clothes i got it for her, food, personal items. took her out for dinner and movies, took her to banff and lake louise for her birthday in a rent a car since mine was writen off a week prior. even helped her pay phone bills and rent.

now im in need of help with money, stuff has happened and its really messing me up. i asked her for help and all she cant even say yes or no. my birthday is coming up and this is what she said.
"i dont have a lot of money either, im saving up for my drivers ed course, im not even sure about ur birthday", what do u say to something like that.. how can someone be so insensitive they wont even spot u $50 to get through the week.. especially someone who says they love u... and to break the camels back, i was supposed to go with her to the fire works tonight, i called her 30 minutes ago since i havent heard from her all day only to find out shes going with someone else, even tho this morning we agreed on meeting up later to go..

am i right to just say screw it, try and move on again, how can someone be so self centred to not care about anyone else but themselves....

/end (rant)

Kobe
07-01-2006, 07:56 PM
tell her to fuck off and ignore her completely... she sounds like a bitch

Si_FlyGuy
07-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Reminds me of that Offspring song from a while back...

max_boost
07-01-2006, 08:18 PM
It's over brother. Get rid of that free loading bitch and move on. Success is the #1 revenge. Better yourself and show her what she missed out on. She'll come back begging for you again and just use her for sex or something. Make her do cruel and unusual things. Show her you are the man haha:thumbsup:

When the day of enlightenment comes, you'll realize there are a lot of hotties in this world, you don't need this one that treats you like crap.

^SkylinE^
07-01-2006, 08:24 PM
Move on man shes not worth it you don't deserve to be treated like that. Get rid of her! And find some new :poosie:

natejj
07-01-2006, 08:31 PM
Its over. Go get a 26 of Jack Daniels, and you will feel better in the morning. Well, maybe in 2 mornings. :D

dj_honda
07-01-2006, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy

haha self esteem. at least the girl in the offspring song puts out lol

andres_mt
07-01-2006, 08:34 PM
Get as far away from that bitch as possible...

trikypenguin
07-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
It's over brother. Get rid of that free loading bitch and move on. Success is the #1 revenge. Better yourself and show her what she missed out on. She'll come back begging for you again and just use her for sex or something. Make her do cruel and unusual things. Show her you are the man haha:thumbsup:

When the day of enlightenment comes, you'll realize there are a lot of hotties in this world, you don't need this one that treats you like crap.

haha very well said, i totally agree :D

adam c
07-01-2006, 08:37 PM
thanks for the replies..

anyone else gone through this before?

oh i forgot to also add, she tells me over and over again i need to learn to forgive.. now if i took her back after what she did. didnt i forgive her..:confused:

jcrules99
07-01-2006, 08:53 PM
holy shit man, you already put enough with alot of her shit, fuck this bitch, move on.. NEXT!!

shakalaka
07-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Why the hell would you take her bag? That's the worst move you can make. If she can do this to you once, then you better be sure as hell that she can do it again. Tell her to FUCK OFF! Exactly like this.

Lex350
07-01-2006, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by adam c
This is just a general question..
i dont need to be flamed or ridiculed for this thread.. anyways

what would u do if ur gf dumped u a week after ur 2 year anniversary and started to date another guy, and in stead of telling u its over just stops talking to you.
then when that doesnt work out, comes back to you for a week before finding someone else and does the exact same thing and once again doesnt work then comes back to you..

begging for u back, promising it will never happen again, would u take her back?

well i did. i was always there to help her with everything, needed new clothes i got it for her, food, personal items. took her out for dinner and movies, took her to banff and lake louise for her birthday in a rent a car since mine was writen off a week prior. even helped her pay phone bills and rent.

now im in need of help with money, stuff has happened and its really messing me up. i asked her for help and all she cant even say yes or no. my birthday is coming up and this is what she said.
"i dont have a lot of money either, im saving up for my drivers ed course, im not even sure about ur birthday", what do u say to something like that.. how can someone be so insensitive they wont even spot u $50 to get through the week.. especially someone who says they love u... and to break the camels back, i was supposed to go with her to the fire works tonight, i called her 30 minutes ago since i havent heard from her all day only to find out shes going with someone else, even tho this morning we agreed on meeting up later to go..

am i right to just say screw it, try and move on again, how can someone be so self centred to not care about anyone else but themselves....

/end (rant)

I'm not trying to flames you here but for your sake....

...grow some balls!!

Really....you need to develop a bit of self-respect here. In the long run no woman is going to want to be with a guy that is such a push over. Do yourselfr a favour and tek some time to yourself and get your shit together. I'm guessing you are quite young so believe me when I say the right girl is still out there. Don;t waste your time on this one. Cut ties with her all together and never look back.

GQBalla
07-01-2006, 10:02 PM
have you guys ever thought this guy is crazy without this girl though? maybe thats why he took her back - and helped her through rough times -

but your just crazy in love but the girl you love, sounds like to me doesn;t love you back - why try fightin for something that isn;t even there?

dump the girl - or just start treating her like the hoe she is

asuth077
07-01-2006, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Si_FlyGuy

:werd: Good catch....its exactly like that.

I am guessing you will take her back regardless since shes totally in your head.

BUT if theres a chance cut all communications starting the minute after you say "This is isn't working out."

If she calls don't answer

If she emails don't reply

Buy a new pair of shoes and find someone new

WWJAI
07-01-2006, 11:53 PM
Fuck the relationship man. No offense but your being the bitch of the relationship and she thinks she got you under her control. Dump you and have you take her back whenever she wants. If she can't even help you out once after all the times you've supported her and helped her out with her problems, there's something wrong. When your girl causes you to have financial problems because of all the money you've had to spend on her, there's something wrong there too. Its time to move onto someone better who will treat you good, life's short don't waste it on someone who doesn't seem to care about you

i understand you love her but you gotta do whats best for yourself.

FivE.SeveN
07-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Hit it twice and curb the bitch 10 minutes after.

You'll feel better after you use someone who did the same thing to you. :thumbsup:

snade831
07-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by asuth077

Buy a new pair of shoes and find someone new

he cant, he is in need of money :cry:

TC2002
07-02-2006, 12:22 AM
thanks for the replies..

oh i forgot to also add, she tells me over and over again i need to learn to forgive.. now if i took her back after what she did. didnt i forgive her..:confused:

Forgiveness does NOT equal being used. It sounds like she says she "loves" you when it's convienent for her--when she needs stuff, etc., but not when YOU need her?!? What kind of "love" is that about?

I agree with everyone else... get over her. Move on. Not worth it for your own sake. :thumbsdow

AzN'SKillZ
07-02-2006, 12:25 AM
DUMP HER!!!!!!

TAKIN HER BACK IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS A MISTAKE, SECOND TIME EVEN BIGGER MISTAKE.

Si_FlyGuy
07-02-2006, 12:30 AM
I'm pretty sure that if a band has written a song about it, many people have/are going through this sort of stuff. If that provides any comfort. Just wise up and move on.

Here are the lyrics btw. "Self Esteem" by Offspring

I wrote her off for the tenth time today
And practice all the things I would say
But she came over
I lost my nerve
I took her back and made her dessert

Now I know I’m being used
That’s okay man cause I like the abuse
I know she’s playing with me
That’s okay cause I got no self esteem

We make plans to go out at night
I wait till 2 then I turn out the light
All this rejection’s got me so low
If she keeps it up I just might tell her no

Chorus
When she’s saying that she wants only me
Then I wonder why she sleeps with my friends
When she’s saying that I’m like a disease
Then I wonder how much more I can spend
Well I guess I should speak up for myself
But I really think it’s better this way
The more you suffer
The more it shows you really care
Right? yeah yeah yeah

Now I’ll relate this little bit
That happens more than I’d like to admit
Late at night she knocks on my door
Drunk again and looking to score

Now I know I should say no
But that’s kind of hard when she’s ready to go
I may be dumb
But I’m not a dweeb
I’m just a sucker with no self esteem

DelSoln
07-02-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by rotten42

I'm not trying to flames you here but for your sake....

...grow some balls!!

Really....you need to develop a bit of self-respect here. In the long run no woman is going to want to be with a guy that is such a push over. Do yourselfr a favour and tek some time to yourself and get your shit together. I'm guessing you are quite young so believe me when I say the right girl is still out there. Don;t waste your time on this one. Cut ties with her all together and never look back.

Well said.

adam c
07-02-2006, 02:13 PM
alright well these are all valid points, and yea i am young but old enough that i should probably know better...

so in my situation how would u deal with not having her in ur life, the emptiness and lonliness, yea thats what friends are for and work, but they arent there 24/7

canadian_hustla
07-02-2006, 02:22 PM
thanks for the replies..

I had something similar, however it was only 1 1/2 years, she was cheating with probably 2 other people, she begged for me back... but when she stole all the money in the joint bank account I think that was the final nail in the coffin. She sounds like a hypocritic freeloading bitch. Regardless of how much it hurts you, distance yourself from that caniving manipulative woman - it ISN'T going to get better, and it sure as hell is gonna get a lot worse if you let her walk all over you

canadian_hustla
07-02-2006, 02:24 PM
alright well these are all valid points, and yea i am young but old enough that i should probably know better...

so in my situation how would u deal with not having her in ur life, the emptiness and lonliness, yea thats what friends are for and work, but they arent there 24/7

don't appear to be desperate, enjoy whatever life throws at you. Sure it sucks for the first little while, no sexual favours, no person calling you every hour on the hour, no person to fight with, but in the end you will feel like a weight has been lifted off your chest.. and the ball has been cut from the chain.

88CRXGUY
07-02-2006, 02:30 PM
I agree with others say on the board, get rid of her. From what I can see by what you put is that she only cares about herself and how she feels. For some reason she didn't seem to be happy with you, so she thought with being with someone else would make her happy. She seemed to find that things wouldn't have worked out with this other person, so they broke up and now she wants you back. Dude she's trying to get attention anyway she can, she seems to be self-centered and only gives a shit about herself. She also seems to be using you for a convience, and when she finds someone else that makes her happy for whatever reason she goes for them. Just move on and get away from her as far away as you can, she is just going to try to fuck with you even more.

The first part of this is going to be hard, but once you get rid of her and time moves on you will get stonger. There is lots of ladies out there. You free from someone that is more than likely going to hurt you again, so go and find someone that is going to be there for you when you need them etc. Your young, go and live it up.

arian_ma
07-03-2006, 07:47 PM
Fuck her best friend and tell her to "Learn to forgive"
Yanking wires is fun :D

I don't think that girl is worth your time either man.

eb0i
07-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Stick it in her pooper. From there go to her mouth, if she lets you....call her a dirty slut after you are done and tell her to fuck off. :burnout:

In all honestly just get away from her, she's not worth it (from the sounds of it).

gimp
07-03-2006, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by eb0i
Stick it in her pooper. From there go to her mouth, if she lets you....call her a dirty slut after you are done and tell her to fuck off. :burnout:

In all honestly just get away from her, she's not worth it (from the sounds of it).

LMAO yes! do ass to mouth on her, and THEN dump her

adam c
07-03-2006, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by gimp

LMAO yes! do ass to mouth on her, and THEN dump her

stop with the stupid replies.. if u cant post maturely then stfu

jdm_jspec
07-03-2006, 10:40 PM
yo bro,that suckkksss. just bad luck i guess,she doesent realize all the shit you have done for her. leave and move on.
Best of luckk:thumbsup:

v2kai
07-03-2006, 10:42 PM
how do you cope with the emptiness....you got a car right? pour everything you got into that or another passion, you'll end up with something nice at the end of it, as well as getting over things

MrPid
07-03-2006, 10:43 PM
chump - WordNet (r) 2.0 (August 2003) :

chump
n : a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of [syn:
fool, gull, mark, patsy, fall guy, sucker,
soft touch, mug]

Quit being a chump...life's too short!

adam c
07-03-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by jdm_jspec
yo bro,that suckkksss. just bad luck i guess,she doesent realize all the shit you have done for her. leave and move on.
Best of luckk:thumbsup:

Originally posted by v2kai
how do you cope with the emptiness....you got a car right? pour everything you got into that or another passion, you'll end up with something nice at the end of it, as well as getting over things

thats more what im looking for. thanks!
i was thinking of getting a 2nd job to
A) cope with not having someone
B) generate some extra income (i guess to put in my car)

anyone know of anywhere hiring, part-time or even full time, i wouldnt mind a better job

v2kai
07-03-2006, 10:49 PM
the best revenge(dunno if revenge is really the word i'm looking for....but) is unprecidented success...focus on your passion, get a new job, make sure you occupy as much of your time productively and you'll end up on top at the end of it all, better off and probably a lot richer and happier too

Impreza
07-03-2006, 10:54 PM

Awesome advice! Tell her to STFU and move on. Invest in yourself and make her regret treating you like a piece of shit.

adam c
07-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by MrPid
chump - WordNet (r) 2.0 (August 2003) :

chump
n : a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of [syn:
fool, gull, mark, patsy, fall guy, sucker,
soft touch, mug]

Quit being a chump...life's too short!

so because i was in a serious relationship and did shit for someone i love that makes me a chump?

SC2
07-03-2006, 10:59 PM
Sounds like you have all that you need.

You dont need her. Tones of fish in the sea.

Chester
07-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Don't wanna sound harsh but: fukdatbitch!

jdm_jspec
07-03-2006, 11:02 PM
yeaa!
invest your time and money in something else
something you know that wont screw you over
and get over things plus move on and find something newww!!!
dont waste ur time on a chick like that
take it easy
:thumbsup:

MrPid
07-04-2006, 12:37 AM

so because i was in a serious relationship and did shit for someone i love that makes me a chump?

No...going back time after time after time and the fact that you are asking this forum whether you should continue the behavior or not makes you a chump. Move on, channel your anger into something positive, and resolve not to let yourself be a woman's doormat ever again.

There's this joke. It goes "Why does a dog lick his balls?"...and the punchline is simply "because he can!". It is painfully obvious to me and sadly not to you that this young lady has learned from past experience that she can treat you so poorly with no significant consequences. So why does she treat you so poorly..."because she can.".

You go ahead and throw out the question to the females on this board about their take on this situation and in particular about how much respect they think this girl has for you in the relationship and if they were in this girls shoes how much respect they would have for you in the same circumstances. Also ask them how much respect they think you're going to get even if you move forward with this girl.

It might seem a little harsh but I agree with whomever earlier said "grow some balls" and "suck it up". Now that you've learned this harsh little life lesson - certainly don't continue the behavior and definitely don't repeat it in the future!

quikkoop
07-04-2006, 01:45 AM
Thats total :bullshit: I have had previous encounters with dumb sults like this one! I got out of it a little too late, but didnt get as deep as you. Im sorry to say, but she's playing you in her little game of chess. Shes got you in the perfect position and going for the checkmate, ditch this bitch and burn the board shes playing on! Get over her, because she's the type of person that will cut both of your kidneys out to make a quik penny that will make her happy! The bitch I ran into messed my best friend and my relationship up just for her self pleasure, just so she could 'get ahead' of the game, but in all honesty and reality, she will NEVER EVER be happy with herself, or anyone else! She will never get 'exactly' what she wants, but she'll keep taking, thinking thats the way to get it. If you let her keep taking from you, and walking all over you, you'll find that your self-hate will go through the roof, your self-esteem down the drain, and depression approaching you, getting ready to piss all over you like a dog with a fire hydrant. Tell this whore that youre done with her game of trying to make your life a living hell, because thats the next step. And even if you do break up with her, something tells me that she'll dig up all the dirt about yourself that you've told her, and itll come back to get you (personal experience). Tough this shit out, straighten up whatever she tries to fuck around with, and get this bitch OUT of your life, for your own sake!

Wanted to type a short little note, but got a little out of hand sorry!

P.S. Tell us how it goes!

nederlande
07-04-2006, 01:48 AM
time to move on adam

adam c
07-04-2006, 01:54 AM

No...going back time after time after time and the fact that you are asking this forum whether you should continue the behavior or not makes you a chump. Move on, channel your anger into something positive, and resolve not to let yourself be a woman's doormat ever again.

There's this joke. It goes "Why does a dog lick his balls?"...and the punchline is simply "because he can!". It is painfully obvious to me and sadly not to you that this young lady has learned from past experience that she can treat you so poorly with no significant consequences. So why does she treat you so poorly..."because she can.".

You go ahead and throw out the question to the females on this board about their take on this situation and in particular about how much respect they think this girl has for you in the relationship and if they were in this girls shoes how much respect they would have for you in the same circumstances. Also ask them how much respect they think you're going to get even if you move forward with this girl.

It might seem a little harsh but I agree with whomever earlier said "grow some balls" and "suck it up". Now that you've learned this harsh little life lesson - certainly don't continue the behavior and definitely don't repeat it in the future!

see i never went back to her, she came back to me.. sorry if u have never gone through shit like this before and dont know what its like or u wouldnt post shit like this.. like i said in my first post, i dont need to be flamed for writing this. if u dont have anything to contribute execpt kicking me in the face then shut up, seriously.. i had one intention in mind by posting this, not getting sympathy or any other shit, but to find out if anyone else has gone through this and how they got through it.. simple, yea i think so

Originally posted by quikkoop
Thats total :bullshit: I have had previous encounters with dumb sults like this one! I got out of it a little too late, but didnt get as deep as you. Im sorry to say, but she's playing you in her little game of chess. Shes got you in the perfect position and going for the checkmate, ditch this bitch and burn the board shes playing on! Get over her, because she's the type of person that will cut both of your kidneys out to make a quik penny that will make her happy! The bitch I ran into messed my best friend and my relationship up just for her self pleasure, just so she could 'get ahead' of the game, but in all honesty and reality, she will NEVER EVER be happy with herself, or anyone else! She will never get 'exactly' what she wants, but she'll keep taking, thinking thats the way to get it. If you let her keep taking from you, and walking all over you, you'll find that your self-hate will go through the roof, your self-esteem down the drain, and depression approaching you, getting ready to piss all over you like a dog with a fire hydrant. Tell this whore that youre done with her game of trying to make your life a living hell, because thats the next step. And even if you do break up with her, something tells me that she'll dig up all the dirt about yourself that you've told her, and itll come back to get you (personal experience). Tough this shit out, straighten up whatever she tries to fuck around with, and get this bitch OUT of your life, for your own sake!

Wanted to type a short little note, but got a little out of hand sorry!

see, something to actually contribute, not some other crap like the quoted one before.

calling me a chump, thats good on u but how is that going to solve anything, really?

quikkoop
07-04-2006, 03:13 AM
By getting out? It saves you getting thrashed by someone who doesnt deserve the respect you're giving her! Fool me once shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me! Learn from your mistakes! I could understand letting her come back once, but twice!? That should have been the kick to the teeth that you needed to realize that this girl wont stop until shes used you up completely! This girl that I told to fuck off was SO bad that she tried to get with me at her bfs house! I didnt know that they were going out at the time, but if I would have, let me tell you, that bitch woulda been on tha floor cryin! She was tryin to get me back into her little game, WHILE she was cashing out from her boyfriend (he had just bought her an ipod). AND WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE GIVING BACK TO YOU!? A fake 'love'? Buddy, if that 'love' comforts you, you got some problems that we cant help you with. This bitch is taking you for all that you're worth, and you just let her keep coming back. And she now knows that by saying she 'loves' you, shes getting whatever she wants out of you! TWICE! Shes going to get every last drop outta ya unless you stop her RIGHT NOW! If she isnt with you tonite, I bet shes out sleepin with another guy. Oh and she didnt go out with friends on Canada Day. Gaurenteed she was in a backseat, or on a bed, belly up takin it so that she can sucker that guy into giving her what she wants. Shes a taker, not a giver. Think about it. The bitch I knew broke her phone and wanted ME to buy her a new one! Her friends called me and told me that she had a bad family life and that I OWED her a new phone. At the time, she was the one with the job, and I didnt. I had practically no money left, and she was begging me for a $400 phone! You cant put up with that shit! Its like saying "Cut my nuts off please!" Take that skank by the hand, show her where 3rd Ave. is, and tell her she can lay on her back ALL she wants there and she'll make some decent cash. GET HER OUT OF YOUR LIFE!

JAYMEZ
07-04-2006, 03:19 AM
Hrmm , I dunno how genuine she is with her feelings , but maybe have a real sit down with her.. Tell her how you feel and how you have trust issues and you want to talk shit out..

Also make sure she knows your the boss of the relationship man , maybe she keeps moving around because your not showing enough muscles in the relationship .. I know how it feels to depend on someone and it feels depressing as hell , but fuck man someone will always have it worse than you..

Its hard but you need to work on yourself and then more ppl will like you and you might meet someone better?

MrPid
07-04-2006, 04:27 AM

see i never went back to her, she came back to me.. sorry if u have never gone through shit like this before and dont know what its like or u wouldnt post shit like this.. like i said in my first post, i dont need to be flamed for writing this. if u dont have anything to contribute execpt kicking me in the face then shut up, seriously.. i had one intention in mind by posting this, not getting sympathy or any other shit, but to find out if anyone else has gone through this and how they got through it.. simple, yea i think so

see, something to actually contribute, not some other crap like the quoted one before.

calling me a chump, thats good on u but how is that going to solve anything, really?

You're not being flamed...trust me on that. If you were being flamed, things a lot more critical than this would be said to you. Think of it not as a kick in the face but rather a slap. And, it sounds to me like you need one to wake you up out of the horrible nightmare you've been living in.

A lot of these posts are conveying similar types of messages if you read between the lines. "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" is another good one somebody wrote... I'm just saying the same thing only a little more directly.

Unfortunately, when you air your grief so publicly and invite opinion, then you are going to get it and not everything people say is going to be palatable. You can expect some of it to strike a nerve or two.

You sound very depressed and a little desperate. That's understandable in your situation. Have you considered seeking the advice of a professional counsellor or such? You might want to go that route. They may be able to give you better advice than a bunch of car nuts. I think there are free counselling services available to you as money is a concern but you will have to let your fingers do the walking to find them out.

JAYMEZ
07-04-2006, 05:24 AM

You sound very depressed and a little desperate. That's understandable in your situation. Have you considered seeking the advice of a professional counsellor or such? You might want to go that route. They may be able to give you better advice than a bunch of car nuts. I think there are free counselling services available to you as money is a concern but you will have to let your fingers do the walking to find them out.

I think this is great advice , I mean when I broke up with my gf , it was suprising how many people were willing to help me , even alot of the beyonders helped me out .. alot! But I mean if you really need someone to talk to , give me a PM , or you can talk to a counselor , I talked to a counselor when I was going through my bad times , and it really helped.. I learned that in order for others to appreciate me more , I need to appreciate myself more and make me number one in my life , not "her" number one.

If you can achieve that and keep your self distracted then you are already taking a step forward... My goal was to have an 8 pack and just look fuckin amazing so that all the girls will come to me , and I am high onto that road .. and it makes me happy.

Also with making this thread , you have already found your problem , now you just need to solve it and take the step forward.

Remember , bad things are always followed by good things.

p.s I have no idea why the hell I am up at 5:30am.

abyss
07-04-2006, 09:57 AM
She's taking advantage of you and you're pratically blind to it. You can take my advice with a grain of salt, but I've seen that game played before, there's nothing more thrilling than having a guy totally devoted to you, however, the thrill wears off, which is why she left. But she missed it so she came back for that thrill again, and then left again. She'll continue until she gets totally bored with you alltogether or something changes ie the money and gifts stop. My advice, get another job, see if your family will lend you some money to get back on your feet and make something of yourself (success is the ultimate revenge). You don't need to buy your girl stuff for her to stay with you, if she really wants you she'll want you in richer AND in poorer...;) . Find a hobby, something you're heavily interested in will help to keep her off your mind, plus you may learn something valuable at the same time. If it gets really bad talk to a counseller. Cut off all contact with her, she plays this game a lot better than you can ever hope to, she doesn't have feelings that get in the way, and she'll just cause more hurt and cost you more if you continue to communicate with her right now.

rony_espana
07-04-2006, 10:20 AM

If your profile has your correct age, I would not say your young...you should really be mature enough to know what the solution to this problem is. If she already left you twice for another person...do you really think she feel ANYTHING for you at all...this is a no brainer really...just leave her!

romanianmagic10
07-04-2006, 10:22 AM
Dude I went trough similar shit well no the same way but the aftermath of the ending and al that stuff. You tend to do a lot of day dreaming and think what it would be like to be alone and all that. I was close to selling my car and getting ready for a condo for me and her lol. Well it didn’t work out and I had to end it. I was left behind wounded. I love going to Tequila on the weekend and I must say the girls there have definitely healed my wounds. Go out slut it up. There is way to many ladies out there. Treat them like a soccer ball you pump em you kick em

T-pain------ I’m sprung ( very good song for your situation)

Moonracer
07-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Yeah love is blind and pretty much everyone goes through something like this at least once in their lives. No it's not easy to cut her off and move on because you care about her. But she obviously doesn't care about you if she keeps coming and going. You have to dump her, move on and by all means tell her why. Goodluck :thumbsup:

calgarygts
07-04-2006, 10:36 AM
Wow, went through this very same thing which all ended up in a big mess for me last summer. I know exactly how you feel, you know deep down what's going on and that it probably isn't right for you to take her back but the heart wants what it wants. You can't really change that part of it.
The advice I would give you is to tell her that she's screwed up too many times and it's never going to work out between you two. You don't have to be a prick, and if you care for her then you won't be. Just be honest. Then COMPLETELY cut her out of your life. It's probably the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I stopped emails, phone calls, threw out everything associated with her, etc. You'll still think about her a lot (if you're anything like me) but doing this will make it much easier on you. Know that it will be better for you.
I also took up some new sports, and so far I'd have to say rugby has been the best. Tonnes of guys who are always ready to giv'r which really helps a guy in your shoes. Lots of clubs, sports, activities to pick up with all your free time. Oh, and get ready to screw some ladies over (it's inevitable).

sputnik
07-04-2006, 10:43 AM
What is with all of these pathetic threads on Beyond lately. You would think that Beyond is full of crybabies that cant get over a girlfriend. Hell, it can be rough but in a day or so use some of that self-confidence that God gave you and MOVE ON.

Lets face it. She sounds like a grade-A bitch. I dont understand why you are crying about it. Do you really want a bitch as a wife? Be thankful its over before it got any worse.

BE A MAN.

adam c
07-04-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
What is with all of these pathetic threads on Beyond lately. You would think that Beyond is full of crybabies that cant get over a girlfriend. Hell, it can be rough but in a day or so use some of that self-confidence that God gave you and MOVE ON.

Lets face it. She sounds like a grade-A bitch. I dont understand why you are crying about it. Do you really want a bitch as a wife? Be thankful its over before it got any worse.

BE A MAN.

if u dont like them.. dont read them.. some of us dont live in fantasy worlds like some of u.. some of us are real people, and when shit happens to u, thinking u might be some kind of normal human being then ur gonna want to turn to people

Lex350
07-04-2006, 11:12 AM

work, clubs, sports, hobbies...all good distractions and also good places to meet someone else....take your pick. Just keep yourself busy.

yellowsnow
07-04-2006, 11:13 AM
buddy, she has no respect for you. PERIOD. She will never have respect for you if you keep taking her back. Why did she break up with you in the first place? Why does she keep coming back? If you think about it, she's only with you because you're there. And she treats you like shit because she knows you'll take her back eventually. What's to stop her from dumping you for another guy again? nothing! Her words are meaningless obviously! How many more times does she have to hurt you before you learn your lesson? 4? 5?

Draw the line. Tell her she screwed up, and there won't be another time and just go your seperate ways. It hurts yeah, but in the long run, you're better off. I can only see your relationship with her getting worse. There's nothing keeping her with you. It sounds like she just wants to have fun and isn't ready for a committment, but likes your company and how you help her out.

Tell her it's through, if you even think about getting back together, remember the hurt she's put you through, and ask yourself if you want to feel that again. I'm sure that feeling is much worse than your feeling of lonliness.

max_boost
07-04-2006, 11:17 AM

BE A MAN. While I will :werd: your post. Come on man. It's a tough time for the guy. Cut him some slack.

I think everyone has to go through this, I know for a fact it changed me for the better. :bigpimp:

Clever
07-04-2006, 12:46 PM
You might think that some of the other members reply is too harsh or inappropriate, unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with them, stop being a pussy. Listen, sugar coating the position YOU put yourself in will not make things any better. Would you rather have people patronize you and say the things you would like to hear? In the real world there are people like me that will tell you how it is, TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH, but keep in mind I do not know you, it is unsolicited advice, that applied to myself or others that were in your situation before. If you let her play you then that is your own fault, where you are now in life is an end result to the decisions YOU made, take responsiblity for it and if you don't like it, MAN UP and DO something about it, you probably know this already but you are afraid to admit to it, at the end of the day you we're the one that started a thread about your real life relationship problem I/we are just replying to your thread.

sputnik
07-04-2006, 03:41 PM
I think everyone has to go through this, I know for a fact it changed me for the better. :bigpimp:

I guess thats where I see it. I broke up with a chick that I was dating for over 5 years. Now I am married to the woman of my dreams and look back and realize that breaking up with the other girl was the best decision of my life. It would have been hell had I stayed with her and married her.

However, if I just sat around feeling sorry for myself I would be some single lonely loser.

Short term pain. Long term gain.

adam c
07-04-2006, 05:46 PM

I guess thats where I see it. I broke up with a chick that I was dating for over 5 years. Now I am married to the woman of my dreams and look back and realize that breaking up with the other girl was the best decision of my life. It would have been hell had I stayed with her and married her.

However, if I just sat around feeling sorry for myself I would be some single lonely loser.

Short term pain. Long term gain.

i never asked to be ridiculed.. all i asked if anyone has gone through similar situations to me and how they were able to cope. i never thought it would be such a hard question to ask and be answered

snowboard
07-04-2006, 05:49 PM
well if i were you, to quote a good song for times like these.
"i wouldnt piss on fire to put her out.
Man, if that bitch died i wouldnt buy her life"

:thumbsdow
shes a hoe mangg

~Leah~
07-04-2006, 06:05 PM
Like lots of people have said... cut her off completely and get rid of any memories of her that are laying around. And stick with it. I was engaged 2 years ago.... and the same kinda shit was happening. You just have to let go and move on and a few years down the road, you'll be able to see why this happened, the lesson you learned from it, and how much better your self esteem, self respect, and personality is because of it. Take this time to learn about yourself and find out who YOU are as an individual, and know that you will never NEED someone again, because you are strong enough alone.

van
07-04-2006, 06:39 PM
I've seen this kind of thing happen time and time agan to a countless number of people. As much as women say men are dogs women are just as guilty of their own little festishes that creates such anomisty between two people. It does suck that you have to go through something like that but going through something that gives you strength.

That strength to move on and to never look back at what could've been and what should've been. You have to always remember that you have to know whole heartedly to love yourself before you love someone else. If this person is willing to break your heart and soul to be with another man and then in return when shit is broke come back to you, you need to learn that you don't need her and you will never need her.

She seems to be playing that game of chasing the better man for herself and using you as an object of her disposal. Whenever she is good and ready she can find anyone she wants at your expense. When that shit fails horribly she has nobody else to turn to but to turn to you.

That's when you draw the line, like Jaymez or someone else said tell her everything. Tell her how she makes you feel, tell her how many times you've broken down because of her. Tell her how she's tormented you time and time again and for what? So that she could be happy? In a relationship the both of you should be happy if it is one-sided what's the point of being with someone right?

I know times are hard and you're feeling like the world is empty and you have nothing left and as cruel as sputnik sounds he's simply right. As his words may be quite harsh his words are truest in its form, MOVE ON, there's no life for you with her and it's quite obvious that you are so struck by it you post it on beyond.

I don't have a perfect life with a perfect relationship either and I am sure there are many people on beyond who are in the same situations. It's quite obvious with the amount of hurting it will take you to forget about to just do it and forget about her. Yes, easier said than done but like sputnik said again it takes all those stupid bitches to find the right girl for your life. Who suits your needs and wants and to find someone who will compromise.

You sound like you have what you need in your life, losing a bitch that is willing to put out for some other guy and return to you after she's cut off seems a bit silly to me. Put your mind into your car and into your life. Channel all that anger and resentment to something positive.

Like someone else said, the best revenge in a relationship is being successful. There is nothing like seeing your ex-girlfriend and having her see you in a nice car, with a nice NEW woman and your whole life ahead of you. While she stands there and takes those couple of minutes to contemplate about how much she has lost, not how much you have lost.

Just remember, it doesn't matter if you're with someone for 5 weeks or 5 years. You never know if they are the right person for you, it takes that long to figure out all the problems that you are going to encounter with your signifcant other. You don't want to marry some broad that's going to make you unhappy. You're going to marry someone who will fill that piece in your life that you're missing.

That's truly what it is, simple and no doubt -- if you try hard enough you can forget and she won't be able to forget about you. When that time comes don't look back, don't regret and keep moving forward with YOUR life. The only person in this world you rely on is you and everything else is like christmas, it's all a big big bonus.

v2kai
07-04-2006, 06:53 PM
show her this thread :P or post her address so the beyonders can go do burnouts on her front step :P all these post say the same thing. get er done.

you know what you have to do. before you even try tho you need to set your mind, prepare yourself for it. and once your resolve is set, do it and stick to it. or its nobody else but yourself youre letting down.

adam c
07-04-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by quikkoop

well heres an update for anyone who cares...

i was driving home from work today and my phone rang, well when i drive i dont talk on the phone. it was her, she left a message and was just going off.i guess her sister and her sisters bf told her that i dated some girl that she hates. which is total bullshit. anyways she called me all these names and said "its been 3 days since ive talked to you, and now u will never talk to me again" she even said she was going out tonight, with the guy she originally broke up with me for

van
07-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Like I said, forget about it, see? Even when you aren't together she still persists and persists. Leave it alone. Don't answer her calls. Just move on brotha.

WWJAI
07-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by defekt1
Like I said, forget about it, see? Even when you aren't together she still persists and persists. Leave it alone. Don't answer her calls. Just move on brotha.

:werd: the only baby you need right now is your car.

TC2002
07-04-2006, 07:38 PM
Sorry you have to go through that crap. She's basically using your feelings against you. She wants a reaction out of you. Any reaction will do...it's like a control thing with her. As long as she gets a reaction, it means that you care, and she still can have her way with you.

Forget it. Ignore the calls. Stay away. If she really cares, she wouldn't do this to you.

Lex350
07-04-2006, 09:52 PM

i never asked to be ridiculed.. all i asked if anyone has gone through similar situations to me and how they were able to cope. i never thought it would be such a hard question to ask and be answered

I think people are answering your question...some with more tact than others....maybe you don't want to hear their answers?

the path seems obvious.

boopydogg
07-04-2006, 10:19 PM
ive gone through this before and the best advise is just ignore......i know ppl are giving you all kinds of things to say and do to her but if you say or do anything to her that will make her happy because anytime you show any emotion to her it shows her that you still love her and she will use that to her advantage.....like the message she left she was yelling and screaming because she likes being loved.
Her self esteem is so low that she always needs someone telling her how beautiful she is and how much they love her.
The best way to hurt her is to move on and i know for sure that you are going to have a happy life because it sounds alot like what i went through.

i can tell that you are a nice guy because no guy would put up with that otherwise and someday a WOMAN (she is still a little girl from what i can tell) will see what you are and cherish it , i know this because i have found a woman that appreciates who i am.

just ignore her messages and her emails and if you happen to see her when she comes up to talk to you (i know this will be really tough but i did it) SMILE just let her bitch and yell and the whole time just smile:D and when she asks why you didnt call her just tell her that when she said it was over you thought she ment it ........so you moved on. For no reason ever do you have sex with her, kiss her or even get close to her in any way this only makes it harder on yourself because any healing that you have done will all be lost and you will have to start the healing process all over again.

this will all be tough at the beginning but i guarantee that it will all seem easier in a couple months.

Ive gone through this many times and if you need someone to listen just pm me your number (also i might be able to help you with that job change) i know a place that is hireing all the time and its a good place to work at in my opinion

wow i thought this was gonna be a short post anyways good for you for leaving her cause its not fun being whipped :whipped:

Oldskool
07-04-2006, 10:26 PM
Ditch her, then put her on this site

http://playersandpsychos.com/search/viewSpecific.php?id=39

adam c
07-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by boopydogg
ive gone through this before and the best advise is just ignore......i know ppl are giving you all kinds of things to say and do to her but if you say or do anything to her that will make her happy because anytime you show any emotion to her it shows her that you still love her and she will use that to her advantage.....like the message she left she was yelling and screaming because she likes being loved.
Her self esteem is so low that she always needs someone telling her how beautiful she is and how much they love her.
The best way to hurt her is to move on and i know for sure that you are going to have a happy life because it sounds alot like what i went through.

i can tell that you are a nice guy because no guy would put up with that otherwise and someday a WOMAN (she is still a little girl from what i can tell) will see what you are and cherish it , i know this because i have found a woman that appreciates who i am.

just ignore her messages and her emails and if you happen to see her when she comes up to talk to you (i know this will be really tough but i did it) SMILE just let her bitch and yell and the whole time just smile:D and when she asks why you didnt call her just tell her that when she said it was over you thought she ment it ........so you moved on. For no reason ever do you have sex with her, kiss her or even get close to her in any way this only makes it harder on yourself because any healing that you have done will all be lost and you will have to start the healing process all over again.

this will all be tough at the beginning but i guarantee that it will all seem easier in a couple months.

Ive gone through this many times and if you need someone to listen just pm me your number (also i might be able to help you with that job change) i know a place that is hireing all the time and its a good place to work at in my opinion

wow i thought this was gonna be a short post anyways good for you for leaving her cause its not fun being whipped :whipped:

wow its kinda like u know her completely..

she would always get so upset because i wasnt constantly saying she was pretty.. yet i would tell her everything else in the book.. yes she was good looking but theres more to someone other then looks..

Si_FlyGuy
07-04-2006, 10:33 PM
Nice to see that people are willing to help. Big Ups to boopydogg:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

billy36
07-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Unfortinately I've been through something of the kind.

Here's a thought that might help, how can u put ur d ick in there after all those that has been there since u last had it in..... she's a whore dude, next time when ur with her, pay her after its over. That's all she's worth. by the way, never :poosie: ever lol

quikkoop
07-05-2006, 01:22 AM
Place your pointer and middle fingers in the form of a V and peace!

adam c
10-03-2006, 10:12 AM
heres a bump on an old thread of mine..

its been 3 months, and it hasnt really been easy. but it also hasnt been as hard as the other times..

for those who didnt flame me and have gone through this crap before. how long did it take u to get back on ur feet? get back out into the dating world without thinking about ur ex and them dating someone else?

i find i still think about her even to today. i actually had a dream about her the other night which wasnt very enjoyable when i awoke..

ive been through a lot of shit in my life. and i have to admit this is probably one of the hardest things ive ever gone through

yellowsnow
10-03-2006, 10:32 AM
hey man, glad you've gotten to where you're at. i don't think there's a magic number where you'll suddenly not hurt anymore. it may take another month, half a year.. a year.. the pain gradually goes away.

i think the best thing you can do is meet new people, new girls especially. not with the intent to get a relationship, but just to meet new friends/acquaintenances. that helped me a lot when i went through a break up.

you're doing great! just don't ever let her contact you again, don't return her messages... just completely sever her from your life. the pain will go away, just takes some time

teggypimp95
10-03-2006, 10:38 AM
I been trough something close to this. she was a free loader and then dumped me. Fooled around with some guys then asked for me back. I said fuck you and moved on. I was very happy i did. The first few days after were tough but i went to the bar, got over it and i was happy. Do it, trust me, you will never forgive your self if u dont

teggypimp95
10-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Dude that was 2 years ago for me, and i really really liked her and was with her for almost 2 years, although i would never take her back, i do still think about her from time to time. just fight it. It will pass, but it will take a while. Its normal. You will be stronger after this. i know i was.

Tik-Tok
10-03-2006, 10:42 AM
2 years is a long time to be together, you're not going to get over it in 3 months, or 6, or 12.

Stop remembering the good times, and realize how much she USED you for money, and a lifestyle that was otherwise beyond her reach.

http://www.blackberrywallpapers.com/images/golddigger.jpg

l8braker
10-03-2006, 10:43 AM
hang in there dude. you might not believe it, but it WILL get better.

FivE.SeveN
10-03-2006, 11:31 AM
Hey adam c bro, the best way to forget about it is to get back into the game! Women will say "omg rebound!", but us guys prefer the shotgun approach, yknow? ;) Once you start hanging out with other girls, you'll immediately start comparing them to your ex. This is GOOD, because your ex really isn't like most girls -- she's a manipulative bitch who needs to be put in her place.

So yeah, get the hell out there. ;)

To avoid this happening next time, try not to suck up and win their approval. You don't need to win any girl's approval, period. Example: the whole "do i look pretty" question 10x per day, cut that off RIGHT when it happens with some cocky response. ("Youve looked better" or "no I liked your hair better yesterday" -- even if it didn't change at all). As a guy you should dominate the relationship -- anyone who thinks 50/50 works is truely letting the girl make all the decisions. And trust meh, women should never make relationship decisions. :nut:

I know it sounds hard -- I was like that for a while, then I realized 'nice girls' want one of 2 types of guys:
1) One they can walk on
2) One that'll take charge and fuck them.

Be #2. ;)

adam c
10-03-2006, 02:43 PM
thanks guys...

it helps knowing that other people go through this.. the hardest part was trying to realize that im not the only person that this happens to. after i finally got it in my head, things although not easier, are getting easier to handle

(if that made sense)

i have the chance to date.. but i just dont think im really up to it yet.. it would just be bs for the time being

sputnik
10-03-2006, 03:22 PM
What you need to realize is that this breakup is a LIFE CHANGING event but NOT the end of the world.

One day you will realize that had it not been for this breakup you wouldnt be as happy as you are. Had I not broken up with my girlfriend of 5 years when I was 22 I wouldnt have been married to my best friend and wife now (I am 27). Understand?

The easiest way to get to this point is to stop being such a baby about it and man up and move forward. Dwelling on the so-called pain wont get you ANYWHERE. The quicker you suck it up the better. The pain you are experiencing is simply just your insecurity to go on with life without that bitch.

abyss
10-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Take a few minutes and think about what this girl did to you (go back and read your original post if necessary) and decide if she is worth what you're doing to yourself now. NOBODY is worth that IMO. I'm sorry, I know you loved this girl, but nobody is worth what you're doing to yourself. The most important person in your life is YOU and it should ALWAYS be that way, regardless of any relationship you're in, and any girl worth her salt will feel the same way.

Don't go out and look for another relationship, go out, have fun, meet a few girls and let things progress from there. If every date you go on now you have the frame of mind that you're looking for another long term relationship then you're only setting yourself up for more failure.

lint
10-03-2006, 04:15 PM

...i find i still think about her even to today. i actually had a dream about her the other night which wasnt very enjoyable when i awoke..

Not enjoyable because:

A) wet dream
B) screamed out her name and startled your hand
C) morning wood
D) all of the above

laughter is the best medicine, no?
:D

boopydogg
10-21-2006, 05:57 AM
glad to hear that you are still alive and doing better as for how long it takes i had something like this happen about 4-5 years ago and ........... im still waiting in truth those feelings never go away its just that you thnk about them less and less often and when you think about them the feelings change from god i miss her to i miss her to i sorta miss her to no feeling at all just memories

just never forget how it feels to be used like that not just to protect yourself from being hurt again but also to stop yourself from hurting others but i am glad to hear from ya again on here

95EagleAWD
10-21-2006, 10:09 AM

Okay, you need coping advice?

Here we go!

My g/f of 3 years dumped me a while ago.

How did I cope?

I got blitzed with a couple friends that night, we watched a hockey game, I puked in his recycle bin and that was that. I was pissed off for maybe two days, then I said fuck it.

Get busy. Get drunk with friends.

Don't sit there and think about it. Fuck it. She's a bitch, she's worth nothing to you so you don't owe her fuck all.

Shaolin
10-21-2006, 10:11 AM
put up a picture of her so we know who she is..

95EagleAWD
10-21-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
2 years is a long time to be together, you're not going to get over it in 3 months, or 6, or 12.

Completely depends on the person.

Took me two weeks to get another number after we split.

She dumped me, obviously didn't want me around, so fuck her, really. I just cut my ties with her.

Ironically, two years later, we're still good friends. Just no romance crap.

Vietsta
10-21-2006, 10:14 AM
call it off dawg, shes not worth your time and money. gold digger in my case. i just recently end a relationship beucase of the same problem that you have. i felt good after it.