KuruptEX
07-01-2006, 09:22 PM
pics?

hondatoy
07-02-2006, 12:26 AM
forgot to say its a 5 speed trans

hondatoy
07-10-2006, 12:19 PM
also has ABS brakes this little machine has it all fully loaded.

Price drop $4700 obo :burnout:

lint
07-10-2006, 01:18 PM
He might have an easier time selling it if he wasn't in such a hurry to get people off the phone when they call about the car and try to make an appointment to take a look at it.

This was the conversation WHILE I was on the phone with the guy:
me: "Just wondering if I can ask you a few questions about the car?"
him: "Car has everything, great. If you want it, call me. Bye"
me: :confused:
me: "Ummm, ok. So when would be a good time to come see the car?"
him: "Anytime, just call me. Bye"
me: "But I have you on the phone right now"
him: "Just call me when you want to see it. Bye"

*click*

DoubleLP
07-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Wow....not cool.

hondatoy
07-10-2006, 01:38 PM
what are you talking about dude, u should know what your talking about before u open your mouth and talk my friend, i never gave u his number, people pm asking questions i pm back and answer them, not one person asked me for the phone number, so for whatever your talking about i think u where talking to someone else, so u dont need to be rude and put comments that are not true, thanks

FlamingC19
07-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Yo man you got pics of the car that you could show us!!!

lint
07-10-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by hondatoy
what are you talking about dude, u should know what your talking about before u open your mouth and talk my friend, i never gave u his number, people pm asking questions i pm back and answer then, not one person asked me for the phone number, so for whatever your talking about i think u where talking to someone else, so u dont need to be rude and put comments that are not true, thanks

I DID pm you asking for his contact info. I don't know what you think that means, but it usually means I want a PHONE NUMBER. You never replied. I then sent you a pm with my number asking you to get your "friend" to call me since I was out that day and wanted to look at the car and STILL hadn't heard back from you. That never happened either.

Then I happened to see an ad in Canada Trader (or it could have been the Bargain finder I never wrote down the info after talking to the moron) for a 200 sx se. Same kms, same color, same transmission, same options. Same car. Spoke with the guy on the phone, and he was a complete moron. True, oh so very true.

However, if there happen to be 2 different 1995 200sx se in calgary with the exact same info (same mileage, same color, same options) for sale at the same time, then I may not have spoken to your friend. However, I find that highly unlikely.

adave
07-10-2006, 02:47 PM
please email me pics at [email protected]

Thanks

hondatoy
07-17-2006, 01:24 PM
price drop $4500 OBO