PDA

View Full Version : Lost title to car...what do i do now?

tommy1223
04-10-2003, 11:23 PM
OK right when my parents give me the OK to sell one of our car...i was all excited about buying my won car and not being blackmailed all the time for the car....so today my mom says..."last time we couldnt find the title to the car" so i'm sitting there like WTF stop screwing me over!!!! what do i do? is there another way to get another title for the car cuz we are the only owner of the car we have had it since new....cuz without it..i dont think we can sell it ( or can we?) and if we dont sell it i get no car of my choice....:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :dunno: :confused:

Weapon_R
04-10-2003, 11:36 PM
I dont even have a "title" to my car.

Did you lose your registration slip? I think you can go the registries and get a new one.

4wheeldrift
04-11-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
I dont even have a "title" to my car.
Is the car registered in your name? If it is, then then you have the title to the car. You can't just roll up to the registry and try and register a car without a bill of sale proving its legally yours. Your registration IS your title.

three.eighteen.
04-11-2003, 08:26 AM
lol...i thought for a sec someone was dumb enough to "race for slips"

Zephyr
04-11-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
lol...i thought for a sec someone was dumb enough to "race for slips"

yea i was thinking that tooo.. i was gonna say "did you try to rescue him when the police came to get on his good side so he can let you have your car?":rofl: