PDA

View Full Version : Strip Clubs

Honda EXR
07-04-2006, 08:44 AM
Are there anymore strip clubs in Calgary besides The french Maid's and The Big Easy? Which one tops your list?

Xtrema
07-04-2006, 09:08 AM
They all sucked, damn conservative Alberta govnerment.

Ajay
07-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Speakeasy isn't bad but it's the same as French Maid and Big Easy (part of the same ownership). Xtrema said it best, the strip clubs here suck ass. I can never go to the strippers here ever again after Spearmint Rhino in Vegas.

JAYMEZ
07-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Ajay
Speakeasy isn't bad but it's the same as French Maid and Big Easy (part of the same ownership). Xtrema said it best, the strip clubs here suck ass. I can never go to the strippers here ever again after Spearmint Rhino in Vegas.

lol me too... After montreal then Amsterdam .. nothing seems the same :rofl:

shakalaka
07-04-2006, 11:51 AM
^^hahah After Amsterdam, NOTHING will ever feel the same! lol

Its about an hour flight and about 50 quid from where I am. hahah Make a trip down every couple months. lol

Billet
07-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Ajay

states suck. sit in there and drink 5.00 cokes. yay

atomic
07-04-2006, 02:34 PM
might be cheaper and easier to get a prostitute if you don't have a girlfriend to see naked.

Supa Dexta
07-04-2006, 03:29 PM
the nicer ones in montreal were damn expensive too, but the show they put on was well worth it..

shadowz
07-04-2006, 03:57 PM
Ones in montreal expensive? lol try spearmint rhino in vegas!!

Ajay
07-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Ones in montreal expensive? lol try spearmint rhino in vegas!!

:werd:

My friends and I went down for a bachelor party at the beginning of May and for the actual Stag party we went to Spearmint Rhino. Their bottle service was $300 but it had some perks :D

I love that place.....every time I go down there we hit it up at least once.

GreenLude
07-05-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Ones in montreal expensive?

Pretty pricey, like $15 a double. The best deal is the 6 bottles for $42 and you get a free dance

sputnik
07-05-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by GreenLude

Pretty pricey, like $15 a double. The best deal is the 6 bottles for $42 and you get a free dance

Don you mean "deal"

They are smart enough to know that six beers and lapdancing NEVER ends after one dance.

JRSC00LUDE
07-05-2006, 04:09 PM
Strip clubs in Calgary :zzz:

Strip clubs in No Booze Allowed San Francisco :dunno: (although the shows were waaaay better than the maid - there was no booze)

Strip clubs in Bangkok this spring :eek: :clap: :thumbsup: :nut: :poosie:

aklalani
07-05-2006, 04:17 PM
bangkok strip clubs r disgusting buddy. i was there last summer. unless u enjoy looking at ugly girls or watching hot girls insert ping pong balls i wouldnt recommend it

shakalaka
07-05-2006, 04:19 PM
As far as I know there is a law in Alberta for the Strip Clubs that no lap dances are allowed. A friend who use to work with me made a huge change in her job and starting workin at the Strip Club joint in downtown, and she told me this when I asked. I get free lap dances from her and her friends every once in a while I go down anyways though. lol

JRSC00LUDE
07-05-2006, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by aklalani
bangkok strip clubs r disgusting buddy. i was there last summer. unless u enjoy looking at ugly girls or watching hot girls insert ping pong balls i wouldnt recommend it

Sometimes disgusting is hilarious and the best time of all. Don't know about you but when I hit up strippers it's to get drunk, act ridiculous and have a good ol' time. And that my friend, was a good ol' time. Any maybe if you would have went with some rich locals like we did you could have gone to some good places after you were done with that Patpong shit. :thumbsup:

mo_virgin
07-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Just wait till you guys hit thailand.

heavyD
07-06-2006, 01:09 PM
This city had a pretty decent strip club scene in the 80's. Franky & Johnies & Spotlight were grungy holes but compared to the tame stuff today were great fun. Boy those were good times.:drool:

Then Al 'Corporate Suit' Duer & his chronnies came in a sterilized the city.:(

GreenLude
07-06-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

Don you mean "deal"

They are smart enough to know that six beers and lapdancing NEVER ends after one dance.

Exactly cause a dance ends once the song stops and the girl never starts dancing till halfway into the song. But you can touch anywhere but between the legs and you can't put your mouth on them. So find on with a great chest or ass and enjoy.

heavyD
07-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by atomic
might be cheaper and easier to get a prostitute if you don't have a girlfriend to see naked.

Bring your own booze and you even get to touch if you like.

Tik-Tok
07-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Though it pales to any of the above out of Canada places. My wife and I go to Speakeasy every few weeks, it's a 10 minute stumble from home. The normal dancers have gone downhill though, you really have to go see the big names when they come to town.

Tik-Tok
07-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
As far as I know there is a law in Alberta for the Strip Clubs that no lap dances are allowed. A friend who use to work with me made a huge change in her job and starting workin at the Strip Club joint in downtown, and she told me this when I asked. I get free lap dances from her and her friends every once in a while I go down anyways though. lol

Nope, last time I was at Diamonds in Edmonton...

Ugly girl in cute outfit : "It's YOUR turn"

Me: "For what"

Ugly girl : "A lap dance sweety"

Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahah " *wipes tear from eye* " No thanks"

mac_82
07-07-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by mo_virgin
Just wait till you guys hit thailand.

:rofl:

nothing is the same after the ping pong balls, hitting balloons with darts, smoking cigarettes and opening glass coke bottles.

JRSC00LUDE
07-07-2006, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by mac_82

:rofl:

nothing is the same after the ping pong balls, hitting balloons with darts, smoking cigarettes and opening glass coke bottles.

You forget to mention the 40 feet of plastic flowers on a string that were hiding somewhere up yonder and the girl that could drop in a whole banana and shoot it 4 feet in the air! Wierd.

mac_82
07-07-2006, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

You forget to mention the 40 feet of plastic flowers on a string that were hiding somewhere up yonder and the girl that could drop in a whole banana and shoot it 4 feet in the air! Wierd.

ah yes, and the crazy british guys i was there with who wrapped the flowers around their heads and drank the coke from the bottle.

:barf:

GC84ever
07-07-2006, 07:28 PM
I went to the french maid once a few years ago for a coworkers Bachelor party. Anyways, the second I saw guys tossing loonies and toonies at the stripper for a stupid poster, I was totally turned off by the strip club scene in calgary. The first thought I thought when I saw someone toss a coin was, That's as bad as throwing pennies at Jews. it just seemed so demeaning (I refuse to participate obviously). Some idiot tossed a nickel and the stripper, who in return threw it back at him (good for her) and that was the most amusing part of the performance.

The only time I got to strip clubs is when I go back to Montreal/Laval. Laval is the island just north of Montreal. Most people form Laval just say they from Montreal to others since the 2 cities are right next to each other. but back to topic. The strippers there move very sensually and erotically compared to the one time I went here; which seemed like acrobatics. Stipppers in Montreal are not expensive. Usually about $10/song for a lapdance. But drinks depend on what you have and what is the cover at the door.