PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 4

deadsoulasis
07-04-2006, 05:49 PM
[Quote]

'I just want to point out that the Demo at e3 on MSG4 was only half complete and running on a dev (unfinal kit) PS3.'

hm *thinks* half done and still looks better then any 360 game.Thats saying alot ...

Sony didn't sell 10 million PS2 units on luck.

Something to ponder on tonight as your wishing for a PS3 in your home

sputnik
07-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Can you keep all of your PS3 posts in one thread.

I am sure we dont need multiple threads to hear your undying love for Sony.

deadsoulasis
07-04-2006, 06:51 PM
Its just a video game console spudfan

habsfan
07-05-2006, 09:40 AM
if it's just a video game console, why are you so hopelessly head over heels in love with it?

deadsoulasis
07-05-2006, 09:58 AM
cause i see potiental,seen enough video (not on the internet)to know

something I dont see on Xbox360 when simply *thinks for a minute* ,when you have zero freedom to create with it or on it.

Its pretty straight forward

heavyD
07-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by deadsoulasis
cause i see potiental,seen enough video (not on the internet)to know

something I dont see on Xbox360 when simply *thinks for a minute* ,when you have zero freedom to create with it or on it.

Its pretty straight forward

Why do you own three 360's if you see no potential in it? Lying PS3 fanboy.:thumbsdow

SI_futbol
07-05-2006, 10:49 AM
ummm you do realize that if it was half finished it means the rest of it was cg......:poosie:

deadsoulasis
07-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Why do you own three 360's if you see no potential in it? Lying PS3 fanboy.(well cause a:I get discounts and b:I buy (almost) every console...you can quit with the fanboy stuff.....true fan boys stick to one company)

half done doesnt 'mean' cg ...I seen 'realtime gameplay' and its no difference to the eye (not mine at least but im sure its a very small bit...nowhere near the jump of PS2 CGI to realtime)

blue Zed
07-05-2006, 01:41 PM
Do you see the quote button on the bottom right hand corner???

deadsoulasis
07-05-2006, 01:45 PM
yah I just forgot ...cause im a dumb fanboy :burnout:

ZEDGE
07-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Most overrated game franchise ever. :thumbsup:

403Gemini
07-05-2006, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by ZEDGE

hey now... metal gear solid 1 was great lol

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 07:37 AM
I have a 3 hour video on realtime from MSG4 ...amd all im allowed to say ..is.makes Gears of War look like clay figures shooting all over the place ...no story line that can touch it neither ....not to mention graphic's

You can pause realtime and zoom anywhere within the area..(control contrast,clothing,shade,weapon placement and feel,flip back to OS,play some music,open browser,and dozens of things I can not mention but all in all makes 360-dashboard look fairly Microsoftish,Oh wait I forgot ...Sony Uses Linux,my mistake..thats why theres 100's of custom edit's.. :burnout: )

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare 360 looks like a kid's nintendo game compared to this ...thats not even fanboyish ...thats just the truth of it ...seriously

I guess people will find out 2007. :dunno:

It really all comes down to the games you want to play
Do I wanna play F1 2006-YES
MSG4-YES
GT5-YES
a dozen more im sure by 2007-YES

Now for the fanboy (crazy thing)
Do I wanna PLAY the new Alone in the Dark xbox360-YES
Forza Motorsports 2-Hell YES
Halo3-YES

Otherwise I wouldnt have got a 360

Do I wanna play Excite Truck Wii-YES
Do I wanna play the New mario-YES
Do I wanna play RedSteel-YES
Play every nintendo game from NES-Gamecube-YES
Play 4 the price- (-250) Oh God Yes.

Otherwise I wouldnt be ordering a Wii

If that doesnt clear up fanboyish...I dunno what will ......for the Love of GOD....
;)

:werd: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:;)

Despair*
07-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by ZEDGE

In your opinion maybe. I have played all the metal gears from the psx up and have loved every single one of them. The Graphics have always been good. The storyline deep and involving. Very few storylines that I've seen from console games have even come close to it save for a few like FF: Tactics. Hideo Kojima sure is a monster when it comes to producing this series. He always make sure there are lots of suprises in store for his MGS fans.

There are lots of games out there that I'd say are overated. I fail to see why you feel the MGS series is one of them. But yet again not everyone has the same taste in games.

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 08:11 AM
I am with Despair* ....I cant agree more on that one...
And by far MGS4 will surpass anything he has done in the past...I know that much ...

heavyD
07-06-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Despair*

In your opinion maybe. I have played all the metal gears from the psx up and have loved every single one of them. The Graphics have always been good. The storyline deep and involving. Very few storylines that I've seen from console games have even come close to it save for a few like FF: Tactics. Hideo Kojima sure is a monster when it comes to producing this series. He always make sure there are lots of suprises in store for his MGS fans.

There are lots of games out there that I'd say are overated. I fail to see why you feel the MGS series is one of them. But yet again not everyone has the same taste in games.

MGS is a great series with some of the best albeit convoluted stories in video games. In fact MGS3 was one of my favorite games of last gen. The problem is the gameplay has always been archaic as the days of charachters moving around fixed environments is so last gen. I will probably pick up a PS3 for MGS4 alone but ther has been very little real-time gameplay (3 hour realtime? LOL. Can you lie any more?) shown so I hope that they have changed the core gameplay to something less restrictive. The problem is that MGS series is not easy to pick up and play for newbies & casual gamers so it will never have the massive popularity of a Halo or GTA.

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 08:24 AM
HeavyD:(3 hour realtime? LOL. Can you lie any more?)

Like i said ...come over and find out

blitz
07-06-2006, 09:00 AM
HeavyD:(3 hour realtime? LOL. Can you lie any more?)

Like i said ...come over and find out

He's trying to lure you into his house! Run!

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 09:03 AM
No im not :burnout:

Besides im not allowed to show it to begin with to the public
otherwise I would have uploaded everything onto FTP ..but I cant though,I promised and im sticking to it...

ZEDGE
07-06-2006, 09:09 AM
I have a 3 hour video on realtime from MSG4 ...amd all im allowed to say ..is.makes Gears of War look like clay figures shooting all over the place ...no story line that can touch it neither ....not to mention graphic's

You can pause realtime and zoom anywhere within the area..(control contrast,clothing,shade,weapon placement and feel,flip back to OS,play some music,open browser,and dozens of things I can not mention but all in all makes 360-dashboard look fairly Microsoftish,Oh wait I forgot ...Sony Uses Linux,my mistake..thats why theres 100's of custom edit's.. :burnout: )

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfare 360 looks like a kid's nintendo game compared to this ...thats not even fanboyish ...thats just the truth of it ...seriously

No.. that doesnt sound fanboyish at all.......... :nut:

I seroiusly hope you're on Sony's payroll, otherwise you are a complete nut.

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 09:12 AM
Doesnt have to mean fanboish...you guys all started on me cause of it so i made a big deal from it ...mostly from sarcasim though

The whole point is ...I like what Sony is doing ...and giving people the freedom and devolper's the choice's that Linux provide's...it really acually boils down to that ....

I never liked the control that microsoft has on the market ...and I know there's 1000's that would agree with me that are Linux users.

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Nope i dont work for Sony ...
Complete nut?maybe im nuts then ...
:burnout:

*lmao* you guys all make me laugh too much ...you all assume im just a fanboy ....

ZEDGE
07-06-2006, 09:15 AM
Doesnt have to mean fanboish...you guys all started on me cause of it so i made a big deal from it ...mostly from sarcasim though

The whole point is ...I like what Sony is doing ...and giving people the freedom and devolper's the choice's that Linux provide's...it really acually boils down to that ....

I never liked the control that microsoft has on the market ...and I know there's 1000's that would agree with me that are Linux users.

Sony always overpromise and under deliver. I highly doubt it will be as "open" and "free" as is being said.

Its typicial smoke screen by Sony.

We all know how the ps2 was promised to have Toy story 2 like graphics, full online world with instant messaging, web browser etc etc..

:thumbsdow

Unlike you I dont like what Sony is doing, infact I cant freaking stand them.

Nintendo is going to completely own this generation, mark my words. :D

sputnik
07-06-2006, 09:15 AM
And by far MGS4 will surpass anything he has done in the past...I know that much ...

That really doesnt take much.

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 09:19 AM
ZEDGE:We all know how the ps2 was promised to have Toy story 2 like graphics, full online world with instant messaging, web browser etc etc..

very cute ...but I have IM,web browser,online(free),homebrew,telnet,power record (takes video and screens),400 gig external drive ,with my PS2 linux

ZEDGE
07-06-2006, 09:23 AM
ZEDGE:We all know how the ps2 was promised to have Toy story 2 like graphics, full online world with instant messaging, web browser etc etc..

very cute ...but I have IM,web browser,online(free),homebrew,telnet,power record (takes video and screens),400 gig external drive ,with my PS2 linux

All out of the box??

You must have the special version then.. :rofl:

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 09:26 AM
no I just got another PS2 acually ...yesterday :) thanks cityhunter (he seems pretty kool)
...works good,I needed the old version,that specific model acually too so a bonus....saved me ordering from Japan for one, thank god :)

But for my other one ..yup I have the special version ..just like a special version gamecube and xbox..

:burnout: