PDA

View Full Version : Kool for your 360

deadsoulasis
07-04-2006, 06:01 PM
For a limited time!!!! now you too can get your 360 running the way it was suppose to in the beginning,for a mere $500 canadian

You can play longer for only $1000 with your new Premium Xbox 360

http://www.koolance.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=28_41&products_id=329

Jump in....

jdm_eg6
07-04-2006, 06:09 PM
thats soo stupid, why didnt Xbox just consider that before they fried peoples games and became idiots haha.

deadsoulasis
07-04-2006, 06:15 PM
As always Microsoft doesnt 'think' on that level ...
They just want it on the market as quickly as possible so you buy it without thought.Head start on the next gen war as well.

As much as people wont want to believe that....

bspot
07-04-2006, 06:44 PM
http://www.ps2settlement.com/

deadsoulasis
07-04-2006, 07:16 PM
http://ig33k.typepad.com/weeklytech/2005/12/i_too_having_xb.html <---for u bspot

Now listen
Ill slow down on the so called fanboism from Sony as so many claim on here ....
When people start to admit that every electronics product will have flaw's,glitches,problems...

That goes for TV'S,DVD'S, and video game console's
Regardless of Sony,Sega,Nintendo,And Microsoft...

Dont message me mean things cause i favour Sony's sides.Thank you.So far everything that I heard,seen, has been negative on Sony.......Ill stick up for the underdog

ZEDGE
07-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Umm I have mine in my tv stand and it works fine.

Yea for overkill and over hyped issues. :thumbsdow

AJL
07-04-2006, 10:21 PM
Mine needs repair.
Yes yes I should have got the warrenty... oh well. Water under the bridge.
So now Microsoft wants $157 to fix it. Pisses me off.

habsfan
07-04-2006, 10:42 PM
wow how can you go wrong with that deal!:eek:

JordanEG6
07-04-2006, 10:46 PM
haha its an xbox radiator :rofl: :rofl: thats so stupid to have overheating issues in the first place and not fixing them before release :rolleyes:

deadsoulasis
07-05-2006, 11:20 AM
better heatsinks (&artic ice) and air flow would have lessened the problem for sure...but most people dont wanna open there console to do it...

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 09:35 AM
You can always buy a cheap air conditioner ...run a hose from that to your 360 ....it sounds dumb ....would look dumb *lol*
but hey ...thats a cheap solution and cool your house this summer ....im not that crazy ... as many people would disagree *giggling* :eek:

http://pictures.xbox-scene.com/xbox360/xcm-cases/360_full_case_chrome.a.jpg

Xtrema
07-06-2006, 10:00 AM
Beating a dead horse. Extra cooling reduce thorttling and get extra framerate. But with proper airflow (ie not blocking intake) system will run without problems. And if you ever pin your console for more than 4hr/sitting, you need a life.

BTW, has the PS3's final spec came out yet? It ths power supply in case or out of case?

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 10:03 AM
***Ive played mine for around 19 hr's straight ...but mostly that wasn't playing ..just listening to mp3's/well and PGR3...***

In an interview with GameWatch of Japan, Ken Kutaragi stated that the PS3 console will use a custom cooling system with heat pipes. Kutaragi also noted that the PS3 power supply could almost be sold seperately, hinting that not only the PSU will be external but it could be pretty damn big!

Due to the power of the Cell processor and the RSX graphics chip, the Playstation 3 will use a custom cooling system, with heat-pipes.

In an interview with PC Impress Watch, Ken Katuragi confirmed the rumour that the console will need a large power supply.

"We'll use heat pipes and a custom cooling solution, but the methods used will be common," said the SCEI president. "We definitely aren't using any proprietary methods... We certainly couldn't fit a liquid cooling system [in the PS3]... We're spending a lot on heat and electromagnetic interference [management].

Liquid cooling?Thats been done on xbox360 already,Im sure it can be done on PS3 as well ....regardless of what finally comes shipped...

Id go with external...but what do i know ..im so called 'crazy fanboy':rolleyes:

jdm_jspec
07-06-2006, 10:13 AM
my friend did liquid cooling to a xbox 360 for about 300$
it does make a difference, better performace,faster loads and such
but microsoft should of just put better fans and heatsinks and it would run just wonderful.

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 10:16 AM
thats not bad for $300.
room temperature helps ...alot .....without taking it apart though ...

Xtrema
07-06-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by jdm_jspec
my friend did liquid cooling to a xbox 360 for about 300$
it does make a difference, better performace,faster loads and such
but microsoft should of just put better fans and heatsinks and it would run just wonderful.

That's the problem. It'll add at least $200 to the system with may be 10% gain on performance. Having too high of a price will alienate buyers.

This is no different than putting a aftermarket turbo on your Civic.

deadsoulasis
07-06-2006, 10:23 AM
best would be put all your electronic's in one room ...Get AC..and freeze the heck out of everything *lol* ... :burnout: Just wear a snowmobile suit when your in the room and ....oh just forget it *l*