PDA

View Full Version : HELP: I got a BFZ

legendboy
04-11-2003, 08:39 AM
I got a big fuckin zit on the side of my nose! A couple of us are heading down to Lethbridge tonight and I was hoping to get a mulitple peice but I think my chances are dwindling because of my new friend who insists on taging along :(

Anybody have any miracle cures????????????

B17a
04-11-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by legendboy
I got a big fuckin zit on the side of my nose! A couple of us are heading down to Lethbridge tonight and I was hoping to get a mulitple peice but I think my chances are dwindling because of my new friend who insists on taging along :(

Anybody have any miracle cures????????????

Bite the bullet and put some make-up on to cover it!!:rofl: :rofl:

Weapon_R
04-11-2003, 08:55 AM
some toothpaste!

LUDELVR
04-11-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
some toothpaste!

hahah, I've actually heard of a ton of people who use this and swear that it works! I'm still not sure, never really tried it!! hahahaha Go for it corey and whatever girl's house you end up at, just ask her for some toothpaste and tell her it's for medicinal purposes and that it doesn't affect your performance!!;) :thumbsup: :rofl:

rsxrsx
04-11-2003, 09:01 AM
First off, if there's any puss get rid of it, pop it or something, then yeah cover it up with some makeup:thumbsup: good luck

A little off topic :D BTW, what happen to posting a pic for that iceman intake:confused:

jdmakkord
04-11-2003, 09:07 AM
put some windex on it

j/k

Alpine Autowerks
04-11-2003, 09:09 AM
A tatto or piercing might hide it.

legendboy
04-11-2003, 09:15 AM
lol, This zit is one of the ones that are deep and make your whole face hurt. The damn thing is giving me a headache!!! I tried to make a little poke with a pin this morning but its too deep. I think now you can actually see its side profile:rofl: . I'm screwed.

Zephyr
04-11-2003, 09:15 AM
put a bandaid on it and said someone punched you! :rofl:

rage2
04-11-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
put a bandaid on it and said someone punched you! :rofl:
Or put a bandaid on it, and tell the girls it's there cuz your brother is in jail. It works for Nelly! :rofl:

Make sure you act hardcore though, kinda like Vanilla Ice.

legendboy
04-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by rage2

Or put a bandaid on it, and tell the girls it's there cuz your brother is in jail. It works for Nelly! :rofl:

LMAO :rofl: haha that just might work in Lethbridge!!:D

LUDELVR
04-11-2003, 09:32 AM

LMAO :rofl: haha that just might work in Lethbridge!!:D

next we'll get you a john deer hat, some overalls and a pitchfork!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Man, I love those free hat guys in Lethbridge!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Zephyr
04-11-2003, 09:35 AM

or like the white dude in the comming movie "Mallibu's Most Wanted":rofl:

legendboy
04-11-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

next we'll get you a john deer hat, some overalls and a pitchfork!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Man, I love those free hat guys in Lethbridge!!!:rofl: :rofl:

HEY!!! Maybe if I try to put some Robitussin on it!!! hahahaha

Ben
04-11-2003, 09:42 AM
Bust out the dremel tool and dig that cracka outta there.

Killumanti
04-11-2003, 09:43 AM
hahah do the Nelly thing.

or ask ur sis/some girl to help u out :rofl:

LUDELVR
04-11-2003, 09:58 AM

HEY!!! Maybe if I try to put some Robitussin on it!!! hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHA:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I broke my leg daddy pouring robitssin on it!! Let that tussin soak into the bone boy!!!:rofl: :rofl:

sexualbanana
04-11-2003, 12:08 PM

:werd: to your motha

4wheeldrift
04-11-2003, 01:08 PM
lol, This zit is one of the ones that are deep and make your whole face hurt. The damn thing is giving me a headache!!! I tried to make a little poke with a pin this morning but its too deep. I think now you can actually see its side profile:rofl: . I'm screwed. Soak a face cloth in REALLY hot water, as hot as you can stand to have on your face. It will help bring all the greebies to the surface so you can use a pin to open it up.

Melinda
04-11-2003, 01:16 PM
If it's red, cut a potato in half and hold in inside of it on top of your little friend...the redness with disapear for the night within 10 minutes (but you'll have to pop it before you do that though) I promise you it works!

And hey, Becky and I will be down in lethbridge this weekend as well, maybe we'll bump into you :)

Melinda

legendboy
04-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

And hey, Becky and I will be down in lethbridge this weekend as well, maybe we'll bump into you :)

Melinda

Could this be my multiple peice???? :poosie: lol j/k I'm not sure where we are going to end up, at the club I'm sure! see you there!

Melinda
04-11-2003, 04:36 PM
Hahaha you crack me up kid, keep dreamin. :D Yeah I PMed one of your fellow freinds who is going down with you and he has my cell if you guys wanna hook up...if we dont see ya...HAVE FUN! (and good luck with your little friend)

calarina
04-11-2003, 04:57 PM
If it's that deep, it's probably a cyst...those do hurt a lot. Try a little bit of make up, seriously, it's not as bad as it sounds, just get a girl to put it on, cuz chances are, unless you're a trans-vestite, you don't know how to put make-up on very well. :D

That's what I do! :)

sml
04-11-2003, 05:12 PM
A girl told me the secret is preperation-H... Size should decrease by half over night. Hey, it feels good on the "whole"... hahaha!!!

Melinda
04-12-2003, 10:12 AM

Could this be my multiple peice???? :poosie: lol j/k I'm not sure where we are going to end up, at the club I'm sure! see you there!

Reading this makes me giggle now...sorry for you not getting your double piece man (somehow I think you'll survive) but it's cool that we did bump into you guys! Hahaha man, the Beyond guys know how to party!!!! :D

Leo man, you were still pimpin the ladies even with your woman standing there! Hahaha I don't think i've ever laughed that hard! And Roland, I'm holding you to the promise you made me (if you remember it this morning ;) )

Last night was amazing, haha everyone needs to come down to lethbridge and party, SOO much fun! :D :thumbsup:

Melinda

legendboy
04-12-2003, 01:54 PM
Haha!! last night was a good time! It's a nice change of scene! Seems like everybody there is alot friendlier than calgary. We ended up staying at this girls house and I think we prevented a date-rape!!http://images.honda-tech.com/set1/smile/emsmileo.gif

max_boost
04-12-2003, 02:02 PM

Leo man, you were still pimpin the ladies even with your woman standing there!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: What else is new?!?!
It really shows his appreciation for her haha

max_boost
04-12-2003, 02:03 PM
Haha!! last night was a good time! It's a nice change of scene! Seems like everybody there is alot friendlier than calgary. We ended up staying at this girls house and I think we prevented a date-rape!!http://images.honda-tech.com/set1/smile/emsmileo.gif

What did Leo do?!?!:rofl: j/k

Dirty_SOHC
04-12-2003, 03:00 PM
Roland, I'm holding you to the promise you made me (if you remember it this morning ;) )

:confused:

Jk:)

GTS Jeff
04-12-2003, 03:11 PM
And Roland, I'm holding you to the promise you made me (if you remember it this morning ;) )

Last night was amazing

Melinda what did these two get up to last night???

da da daaaaa

Melinda
04-12-2003, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
what did these two get up to last night???

da da daaaaa
Get your head out of the gutter dude...Roland knows what I'm talkin about, he pinky swore lol...

I take it you guys are back in calgary already, we're here for another night. How was Humpty's last night?

Melinda

Dirty_SOHC
04-12-2003, 08:59 PM
I paid 5.00 for some onion rings last night and I could only eat 2 of them. even tough they were pretty good. Hey have fun tonight

RSeXy
04-12-2003, 09:43 PM
awws...looks like i missed out on some fun! haha..cept' i'm not a party girl...

although i DID BEAT max_boost & spyderman in pool! bwhaha..i should be a hustlerette!

Melinda
04-13-2003, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Dirty_SOHC
I paid 5.00 for some onion rings last night and I could only eat 2 of them. even tough they were pretty good. Hey have fun tonight
Aww poor guy, how come u could only eat 2 of them?

Yeah we had fun last night too, went back to the same place. Not as busy this time but still a lot of fun just the same. We're heading back to Calgary around noon today.

Melinda