PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Acura Integra Type R

Justimo
07-06-2006, 09:14 AM
Hey i'm looking for a type r. If anyone has one and they are looking to sell please email me at:

[email protected]

Thanks and looking forward to doing business with you!!

Ohh yea.. please include a price you would like to sell it for and pictures if you have them!! :clap:

rc2002
07-06-2006, 12:31 PM
Did you look in the marketplace? I know there are 2 type-r's with JDM front conversion in the beyond marketplace right now.

Now's a good time to be looking - the prices of them have come down somewhat. I saw quite a few in the autotrader a little while back.

T-Dubbs
07-06-2006, 12:49 PM
ive got one for sale, check it out in the marketplace

mine has like over 200whp

link to for sale thread (http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=137050)

wtb
07-06-2006, 02:49 PM
heads up to potential buyers...

DO NOT buy the 2001 in the trader for 17 900....

omsg for details if u really wanna kno

SunniSunShine
07-06-2006, 02:51 PM
just post why not to buy it its better that the public knows rather than certain individuals

wtb
07-06-2006, 03:42 PM
sure, might as well

i saw it on the trader a couple of days ago and I looked at this car around 4-5 weeks ago...

it was a 2001 white itr , with around 50k, the guy sold the stock seats and put in some garbage no name red racing seats.....
it has rust along the edges of the hood, and left front quarter panel...the right side was good (theres a reason for this)

the car fax report showed that the car was 100% and never been in any accidents but im 100% sure it has...the passenger side mirror still has "97 itr" written on it (assuming he got it from a junk yard), the paint on the front quarter panel looks like its brighter than the rest of the car.... The engine also looked battered to shit...even though its a 2001 with 50k..

when i asked the guy if its been in any accidents he denied that it has, guarantees its 100% accident free... obviously i didn't buy it, too shady.

Justimo
07-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks guys!!

and yea i saw that one in edmonton.. if i checked it out i would have noticed good thing i live in calgary and didnt waste my time haha

rc2002
07-06-2006, 04:40 PM
I called the guy and left him messages but he never returned the call. That deal was too good to be true - he's actually selling below black book dealer pricing. Glad I didn't get a call back from him.

bigbadboss101
07-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Yeah, it's still in the trader and for that price and mileage it would have been snapped up in a couple days if it was in good shape.

I have a 00 PY ITR. Do a search and you will find the post. People here have seen the car. Owned by someone from Speedtech Calgary and Autozone Edmonton before.

I am 36 and want to get a 4 door sedan as I often drive with more than one friend. Car catches attention, and is fun to drive. I drive non aggressively so the ITR might not be the best suit.

Got timing belt/water pump done, AC recharge, and new rubber with 16" rims.

pm me if interested with your # and we can meet up. I am flying to Fort Mac for work so after Sunday I would only be in Calgary every 2-3 weekends. If the offer is fair both ways I will sell and get something else, or use the $ for the house. Otherwise I would garage it and drive my Civic in the winter and in Fort Mac.

S14_SILVIA
07-06-2006, 06:45 PM
hey i got one for sale
here is the link

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=126514

pm if you are interested
thanks