PDA

View Full Version : A message to car thieves...

the_new_santa1
07-06-2006, 03:50 PM
This morning at about 6:30 am 2 white males a black male and a native male approached my car sitting in my drive way. I dont remember if I locked the doors the night before but I normally do so I think they jimmied the lock. After getting into my car, they ripped my dash out trying to hotwire it, When my neighbour came walking by with her dog, she said good morning and one of the males replied "Fuck you, Bitch", She was so shocked, that she came to my door hoping to tell my mother that her son had just said that to her. When I answered the door she asked if I had any brohters or friends that have acess to my car, I replied no and she said that there are 4 males in my car. I immediately ran down to my room and grabbed my slo-pitch bat, by then the lady was on the phone to the police and yelling at the boys that the cops where on there way. When I came out side I saw one of them trying to yank the subs out of the back...lucky for me I bolted them to the frame, but he was still trying, I came out with so much rage that I could of litteraly killed one of them fuckers. I chased them until I couldnt breathe any more, when the cops arrived I told them they ran north...The cops must of missunderstood me, because he started heading south to this construction, Then I called the police again and said that they went north not south..the cop turned around and headed north...I dont know yet of they caught them or they got away.
But they;

-Scratched my brand new fucking deck.
-tore apart my steering colum
-got my seats dirty
-touched my subs(which in my opinion is reason enough for a severe ass kicking.
-caused me to have to do some 2 hours of electrical work just to get my car to start...

Caught!!! read the second page for details...

freakin
07-06-2006, 04:16 PM
I'd also like to add to this that if you're in the habit of buying stolen shit, then I hope this sort of thing happens to you sometime. By purchasing stolen equipment keeping the market going and encouraging people to steal shit.

:guns: to people that buy stolen shit.

PS, sorry to hear about your car. I had a similar incedent with my old truck once except they never made in to the vehicle by the time I was chasing them down the street with a golf club.

fordo_11
07-06-2006, 04:22 PM
To bad you didn't catch one of them, I think all thieves deserve to get the living shit kicked out of them.

I agree with freakin if you are buying stolen shit you are as bad as the thieves, so stop you are just hurting the rest of us.

v2kai
07-06-2006, 04:22 PM
what quadrant are you in..... i'm worried about my neighborhood. my roommate had his dvd deck jackeda while back. f'n blows, stupid f'ers were so fast too, we were by his car went to the back for 2 minutes came back and his deck was gone no one in sight....door ajar. but the receiver was still there so now we have a useless receiver and the dumb f*cks have a useless deck...so f'n stupid. sorry to hear dude i'll gladly back you kicking ass anyday

heavyD
07-06-2006, 04:24 PM
Thieves are the lowest form of life on the earth.:thumbsdow

jdm_jspec
07-06-2006, 04:25 PM
:werd:

joyridder
07-06-2006, 07:30 PM
wow that is brutal! Sorry to hear about your car.....:(

snowboard
07-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by v2kai
what quadrant are you in..... i'm worried about my neighborhood. my roommate had his dvd deck jackeda while back. f'n blows, stupid f'ers were so fast too, we were by his car went to the back for 2 minutes came back and his deck was gone no one in sight....door ajar. but the receiver was still there so now we have a useless receiver and the dumb f*cks have a useless deck...so f'n stupid. sorry to hear dude i'll gladly back you kicking ass anyday

someone stole from one of you guys.
sometimes even im scared to look at you. you all LOOK like azn gangsters hahaha jk, ps nice smoke show :drool: or err car :D

But yes, i feel your pain, i got a sub and amp jakced while CAMPING on may long?
what kind of low lives pull that shit :thumbsdow:
i was pretty fuckin dissapointed, ruined my whole weekend.
Fuck theives suck.

Ekliptix
07-06-2006, 08:38 PM
I've been a victim too.
No mercy to these scum. Hopefully karma will come around to them eventually, and if I can help facilitate that karma I will have no problem with that.

Envitro
07-06-2006, 08:46 PM
I don't think that I could stop myself from laying down an ass kicking of a lifetime... God help whoever tries to steal my car or something from my car and I catch them in the act...

:dunno: I don't want to go to jail...:confused:

Rocky
07-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Damn that really sucks. Glad to hear that your car and your equipment is still with you, though. As well, now you can keep an eye out for those 4 punk bitches and hopefully take them off the street (put em in court or hospital) and save fellow enthusiast's rides/equipment too.

You should invest in a car alarm, particularly one with a very generous impact sensor that alerts you via remote if anyone even taps your baby. Mine almost let me see the fucker who hit my car and drove off, were I 10 seconds faster :(

hussein
07-06-2006, 09:06 PM
If the impact sensor is too sensitive it will go off when people with loud exhuasts drive by? Atleast I found it to be a problem.

GTS Jeff
07-06-2006, 09:23 PM
You probably don't want to hear this right now, but I think you handled the situation poorly.

Those guys are obviously idiots, so why didn't you just sneak up on them and beat the shit out of them instead of running up in a huge rage and giving them time to get away? Why run out with a bat at all actually? You think 1 guy with a bat can handle 4 thieves? If it was me, I'd fuckin run out with a sword or maybe just a long carving knife since I don't own a sword.

And wtf is with your threat about putting them all in hospital beds? FFS buddy, you couldn't even catch any of them. They're in better shape than you!! A raging fat guy isn't exactly a huge threat to them.

With that said though, I hate fuckin thieves and I hope someone does run out with a sword and schank them one day.

Supa Dexta
07-06-2006, 09:51 PM
I'd be wary they may return just to fuk your shit up, since you hassled them.. Not saying you did anything wrong, far from it.. But these morons may think, this guys gonna get it now, and smash your car up..

wtb
07-06-2006, 09:58 PM
i have needles laced with aids and other diseases hidden behind my deck, if it isn't removed right, your life is over in 5-7 years

BigWill
07-06-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by wtb
i have needles laced with aids and other diseases hidden behind my deck, if it isn't removed right, your life is over in 5-7 years

:werd: :rofl:
and im really sorry to hear about your little incident, these A-holes are going down soon enough, karma is a bitch

evo916
07-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by wtb

:eek: damn if you ever sell your car make sure you let the owner know, on that note i think i prefer a good alarm but each to his own

Delmar
07-06-2006, 11:44 PM
sorry to hear about your car man.

does anybody have any good stories of catching thieves in the act? :guns:

asuth077
07-06-2006, 11:56 PM
What an odd time to break into a car too. 630am in the summer. Thats a pretty busy time.

Lots of people walking, running, early workers.

Sounds like they were pretty bold, im glad they didn't hurt your neighbour.

barbarian
07-07-2006, 12:37 AM
They figured the owner would sleep-in all Morning.

Palmiros
07-07-2006, 12:51 AM
hah. sucks man, happened to me, they only got my deck.. and i found it a few houses down, hidden behind a house. Damn if i would have caught one of them.... You mentioned something about coming out with a bat. Are you stoned child? A BAT?

Get in the car, AND RUN THEM THE FLIP OVER. ":burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Sky
07-07-2006, 02:30 AM
hmm.....makes me want to have a bat ready. I would probably be in more shit than those thieves if I ever use one on them. :( A samurai sword would be nice.....just aim for their legs and arms so you don't actully kill them....but you will be in jail after..haha:cry:

the_new_santa1
07-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff You probably don't want to hear this right now, but I think you handled the situation poorly.

NOT A GOOD THING TO SAY TO ME RIGHT NOW, I Handled the situation to what i could comprehend with 2 hours of sleep.

Those guys are obviously idiots, so why didn't you just sneak up on them and beat the shit out of them instead of running up in a huge rage and giving them time to get away? Why run out with a bat at all actually? You think 1 guy with a bat can handle 4 thieves? If it was me, I'd fuckin run out with a sword or maybe just a long carving knife since I don't own a sword.

To reply to this they are kids, not mass murders, I wanted to teach them a lesson not make them live the rest of there lives without an arm, or something. Also I do think that i could put up a good fight with a bat against 4 teens...and I dont know about how much you appreciate your shit that you worked hard for..but I would fuck there day up for sure..even if i only get one..at least i did something. Also my neighbour was the one who alerted them to the cops coming which made them take off, I was going to sneak up.

And wtf is with your threat about putting them all in hospital beds? FFS buddy, you couldn't even catch any of them. They're in better shape than you!! A raging fat guy isn't exactly a huge threat to them.

Yeah well at least i did something, I also was chasing them across a field for some way, one could of tripped, and I wasnt that far behind, the whole time i was thinking to myself...hhhhhmmmm...I wonder how much damage a flying baseball bat would do, The way I look at it you get one of them, you will eventually get all of them...

With that said though, I hate fuckin thieves and I hope someone does run out with a sword and schank them one day.

I agree with you, I probably handled the situation diffrently than most people, but if I were do it again it would happen the same way, no matter what you or anyone else has to say(Sorry for sounding dickish...this has just recked my whole day)....with that said, I got home from work at 4:30 in the morning, got to bed and not 2 hours later was woken up...
A)was groggy, from juust waking up.
B)Your right I am not in the best of shape, But have you seen a kid run when there is another guy chasing them with a bat, speed increases drasticaly.

nonsane
07-07-2006, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by the_new_santa1
I wonder how much damage a flying baseball bat would do, The way I look at it you get one of them, you will eventually get all of them...

It would do alot of damage...

to you

after they pick it up...

and beat you with it.... never give them a weapon...

Good thing that person came to your door though, that is an awesome neighbour. You should give them a gift basket!

GTS Jeff
07-07-2006, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by the_new_santa1

I agree with you, I probably handled the situation diffrently than most people, but if I were do it again it would happen the same way, no matter what you or anyone else has to say(Sorry for sounding dickish...this has just recked my whole day)....with that said, I got home from work at 4:30 in the morning, got to bed and not 2 hours later was woken up...
A)was groggy, from juust waking up.
B)Your right I am not in the best of shape, But have you seen a kid run when there is another guy chasing them with a bat, speed increases drasticaly. Trust me, I'd be pretty pissed if my shit got jacked. But yeah, just food for thought on how to handle thieves next time. Maybe invest in a set of throwing knives and some practice too.

SilverBoost
07-07-2006, 09:00 AM
Sometimes I set my car on page only, so the car alarm doesn't go off, but the pager does. That way if someone fucks with the car I can usually get out there and greet them before they even know there's an alarm going off. It's no Hallmark Greetiing Either.

A friend of mine used to do the same thing and one night his pager went off and he snuck out to find some kid bent over undoing the lugs on his front wheel. My friend ran from behind the car and kicked this kid in the stomach like he was going for a 60 yard field goal. Then he put a knee in his chest and called the police.

Fuck I love happy endings.

--

For the guys asking about sensitivity. Well get an alarm that has a few settings, so that your car will do warning chirps first instead of going into full alarm every time a fart can blows by. Shit mine goes off if a train goes by 3 blocks away but won't go into full alarm unless its a hard impact or a seal/glass gets broken. And once the alarm is triggered the ignition no longer works.

So to avoid punks breaking in just for stereo crap, I removed all of my stereo gear anyhow now because I'd rather not have to deal with my car being fucked up just because some bitch wanted a crappy sub + amp he could sell for $50.

That shit just slows down your 1/4 mile anyhow. ;)

Sky
07-07-2006, 12:05 PM
^ page only? cool. I have a Compustar...can I set it like that too?

DeeK
07-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Sky
^ page only? cool. I have a Compustar...can I set it like that too?
yes... just put a switch in your car that turns the siren on/off in the case of a break-in.

so when it goes off and your switch is in the off position, its completely silent :D

toyboy88
07-07-2006, 02:27 PM
sorry to hear about the damage mate, hopefully it won't happen again and maybe they will be caught soon

Unknown303
07-07-2006, 02:37 PM
+1 for the bat.

and +1 for taking out one of the guys, then you at least have one fucker who's getting charge for that crap. Just don't injure them to bad, would be a shame for the cops to turn around and charge you with assault as well.

SilverBoost
07-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by DeeK

yes... just put a switch in your car that turns the siren on/off in the case of a break-in.

so when it goes off and your switch is in the off position, its completely silent :D

Actually mine has the setting right on the fob. Button 1 for full out alarm, button 2 for page-only.

schurchill39
07-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Sorry to hear about your situation dude. I definitly agree with you though, I cant stand theives. You work so hard for your shit just to have some low life take it from you. Gald to hear they didnt get anything though

Originally posted by wtb

This is probably the funniest thing I have ever read !!!:rofl: :clap:

barbarian
07-08-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by wtb
I hope you never get a in crash where you're in a coma and accident investigators have to go through your car.

the_new_santa1
07-09-2006, 03:31 AM
GOOD NEWS>>>>>>>

4 males where brought into custody all matching the description...Also one was found carry my beer bong, that was stolen form my car..that I didnt even notice was missing..I just thought i lost it..lol...

Anyway, the cops said I have to go in on monday and file for retribution, has anyone ever dealt with this????I am hoping I dont have to wait months to get the money...I want to get my fucking car fixed now..and also what happens of they dont have the money...Do I have to go to small claims court, and spend more money..just to get some money..

Any help would be greatly appreciated this has turned into a huge headache.:drama:

turbotrip
07-09-2006, 04:02 AM
^good to hear, how did they catch them?

the_new_santa1
07-09-2006, 02:21 PM
^I didnt really ask...I will learn more on monday...I will also see if I have to go to court and testify also....:drama:

ecstasy_civic
07-09-2006, 03:50 PM
I cant believe what this world is coming to, last night between 9pm-midnight someone broke into my dads shop/yard and stole 200K+ worth of truck and loaded trailer.

I just spent the last 8 hrs driving around all over the city looking for this one of a kind truck.

I swear to god I hope I never find anyone who steals anything:whipped: :devil:

Nissanaddict
07-09-2006, 09:08 PM
Werd. I know when I get an alarm, the siren will only be on if I plan to be out of paging range. If I'm in range, it's stealth mode. Sirens scare them away, or do nothing. Paging, as was said, let's you arrive and boot them in the gut.

v2kai
07-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by snowboard

someone stole from one of you guys.
sometimes even im scared to look at you. you all LOOK like azn gangsters hahaha jk, ps nice smoke show :drool: or err car :D

haha, gangsta....not so much, smoke show...it's like a burnout, except with oil :thumbsdow :banghead: :burnout:

paging huh......damn wonder if mine can do that...where would that button be...

one of a kind truck eh....post a description or some pics get all of beyond on the lookout for it man

Supa Dexta
07-09-2006, 09:36 PM
Yeah I drive around a lot during the day, always on the lookout...

nederlande
07-09-2006, 09:43 PM
was readin in National Geographic that in Turkey thieves get their right hand cut

Canada is too humane :D

ecstasy_civic
07-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by v2kai

one of a kind truck eh....post a description or some pics get all of beyond on the lookout for it man

I will post a description tommorow afternoon, im gonna look around the office to see if I can find any pics, but there is a pretty good reward if found;)

WWJAI
07-09-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by SilverBoost
Sometimes I set my car on page only, so the car alarm doesn't go off, but the pager does. That way if someone fucks with the car I can usually get out there and greet them before they even know there's an alarm going off. It's no Hallmark Greetiing Either.

A friend of mine used to do the same thing and one night his pager went off and he snuck out to find some kid bent over undoing the lugs on his front wheel. My friend ran from behind the car and kicked this kid in the stomach like he was going for a 60 yard field goal. Then he put a knee in his chest and called the police.

Fuck I love happy endings.

--

That's awesome. :thumbsup: Good to hear stories where an actual idiot was kicked and got a bit of an ass whipping. Would have loved to seen the look on the guy's face when he got kicked and realized he got caught.

evo916
07-12-2006, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
I cant believe what this world is coming to, last night between 9pm-midnight someone broke into my dads shop/yard and stole 200K+ worth of truck and loaded trailer.

I just spent the last 8 hrs driving around all over the city looking for this one of a kind truck.

I swear to god I hope I never find anyone who steals anything:whipped: :devil:

was it a red truck? my boss has a red semi/loaded trailer stolen around the same time, ive been keeping a look out for it too,

SilverBoost
07-12-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by WWJAI

That's awesome. :thumbsup: Good to hear stories where an actual idiot was kicked and got a bit of an ass whipping. Would have loved to seen the look on the guy's face when he got kicked and realized he got caught.

Yeah, IMO, you get whatever you deserve when you fuck with someone's shit. If you can't deal with that reality, then don't steal what other people work hard for.

The Cosworth
07-12-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Sky
hmm.....makes me want to have a bat ready. I would probably be in more shit than those thieves if I ever use one on them. :( A samurai sword would be nice.....just aim for their legs and arms so you don't actully kill them....but you will be in jail after..haha:cry:

remember the guy who the cops shot in bowness.....

Unknown303
07-12-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by brendankharris

What about him??

The Cosworth
07-12-2006, 11:18 AM
with the samurai sword, he was running around and they shot him

just pointing out that may not be such a hot idea... although would be good fun

Unknown303
07-12-2006, 01:02 PM
Ahh i never heard a story about a samurai getting shot. I still think the baseball bat is the best. Nothing says stay the fuck away like a baseball bat to the face.:dunno:

Si_FlyGuy
07-12-2006, 05:29 PM
Real samurais deflect bullets with their sword.

gstq
07-12-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by wtb

Patent that shit and sell it as the most advanced and effective form of vehicular safety ever to be put onto the market. :poosie:

ecstasy_civic
07-12-2006, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by evo916

was it a red truck? my boss has a red semi/loaded trailer stolen around the same time, ive been keeping a look out for it too,

Correct, well, we found the truck completely untouched in Salmon Arm today, but theres no trailer:thumbsdow

So instead of the 10K reward he offered, he gets 5K lol
Tommorow my dads heading out there to snoop around some more for the trailer.

What company do you work for.

evo916
07-12-2006, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

Correct, well, we found the truck completely untouched in Salmon Arm today, but theres no trailer:thumbsdow

So instead of the 10K reward he offered, he gets 5K lol
Tommorow my dads heading out there to snoop around some more for the trailer.

What company do you work for.

must be the same truck as i was informed that it was found without the trailer&load

i work for kootenay wood in airdrie pt while im in school

ecstasy_civic
07-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by evo916

must be the same truck as i was informed that it was found without the trailer&load

i work for kootenay wood in airdrie pt while im in school

Small world:nut:

GOnSHO
07-13-2006, 10:51 AM
this sucks man, i hope they come back for a beating!!

my brother has had 2 trucks broken into and everythign stolen, they even took his dome light bulb from one truck! :guns:

barbarian
07-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by GOnSHO
this sucks man, i hope they come back for a beating!!

my brother has had 2 trucks broken into and everythign stolen, they even took his dome light bulb from one truck! :guns:
Well, they only took the dome light bulb so people wouldn't see them. I doubt they cared about its value.

the_new_santa1
07-14-2006, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by brendankharris

My buddy Brad was sitting in his room when that happened, he saw the guy get shot, It was fucked the cops had councilors and shit come over for a long time, It was so bad his parents made them move...

More Good News::::::

Here is what happened with the 4 males that broke into my car:
First they stole a car from some other part of the city drove to my block and proceeded to try to steal my car when I was informed of this I chased them for a bit and about 5 minutes later A cop caught them trying to steal my buddys prelude form down the street,I guess them guy is into modded cars, The cop said that the only cars they stole/ attempted to steal had "Big Mufflers", lol his exact words...Any ways I now have to go to court and also I had to fill out some forms saying how much damage, This is getting to be a real head ache for some fucking punk kids just to joy ride a car...
Any ways thanks for the input guys, I think since I cant afford an alarm right now I am going to just buy a little flashing LED bulb so it looks like I have an alarm:dunno: maybe it will work...?????

Any ways thanks again for the input guys it is really appreciated...