PDA

View Full Version : Place to go on Friday nights?

hussein
07-06-2006, 09:17 PM
A few of my friends are coming to visit me tomorrow nite and since I just moved here recently I don't know alot of places to go.

I am looking for a nice place that plays rap, hiphop, rnb, dancehall, reggae, ect.

The grounp will consist of 3-4 males, ages ranging from 18-20, and should be well dressed.

I did a search and didn't really come up with anything, and I know there is another thread on here, but I am not looking for a really high end place obviously.

If anyone can recommend me some places, good for dancing, some females, drinking, having fun, and not getting stabbed, without flamming me, thanks.

Also if you can hook up with some passes that would be appreciated. I am also looking for a venue to go to on Saturday night for one of my friend's b-day's possibly (this will have a mix of males and females). Thanks again.

EK 2.0
07-06-2006, 09:18 PM
The Cherry...

hussein
07-06-2006, 09:21 PM
Any recommendation on what time to go so that we can get in? Thanks.

Ekliptix
07-06-2006, 09:34 PM
http://www.cnevacationrental.com/listings/images/listing_photos/76_brook%202nd%20bed.jpg

dj_rice
07-06-2006, 09:43 PM
If you want rap, reggae, hip hop and all that then My Apartment(the clubs name)is your place

Tik-Tok
07-06-2006, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
If you want rap, reggae, hip hop and all that then My Apartment is your place

Are you hitting on him? :D

hussein
07-06-2006, 09:55 PM
My apartment isn't open anymore:
http://www.cometomyapartment.com/

dj_rice
07-06-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by hussein

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

hussein
07-06-2006, 11:45 PM
Werd. I didn't get a chance to go there.

Anyway, any other suggestions? Thanks.

Speed_69
07-07-2006, 01:20 PM

WTF! it's about time tho, i hated that place. i never had a fun time there whenever i went. it was pretty packed and good music on saturdays though.

adam c
07-07-2006, 01:25 PM
A few of my friends are coming to visit me tomorrow nite and since I just moved here recently I don't know alot of places to go.

I am looking for a nice place that plays rap, hiphop, rnb, dancehall, reggae, ect.

The grounp will consist of 3-4 males, ages ranging from 18-20, and should be well dressed.

I did a search and didn't really come up with anything, and I know there is another thread on here, but I am not looking for a really high end place obviously.

If anyone can recommend me some places, good for dancing, some females, drinking, having fun, and not getting stabbed, without flamming me, thanks.

Also if you can hook up with some passes that would be appreciated. I am also looking for a venue to go to on Saturday night for one of my friend's b-day's possibly (this will have a mix of males and females). Thanks again.

Goto Jimmy's !!!

plenty of males and females there

Speed_69
07-07-2006, 01:31 PM
go to cherry lounge! fun times on friday nights :thumbsup:

Celica TVS3
07-07-2006, 01:44 PM
It's Stampede! Put the rap aside for a weekend and make your way to Nashville North, Cowboys... There will by plently of women looking for action. :poosie:

Note: The cover at Cowboys is :bullshit:

RC-Cola
07-07-2006, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Celica TVS3
It's Stampede! Put the rap aside for a weekend and make your way to Nashville North, Cowboys... There will by plently of women looking for action. :poosie:

Note: The cover at Cowboys is :bullshit:

That was what I was thinking, I hate country, but for the week and the ability to hit on LOT'S of chicks not to mention look at some of the best "talent" the has to offer you need to go to Cowboys.

Put up with the cover charges, the over priced drinks and have a blast, load up on booze before and cab down as there will be cops EVERYWHERE over the next week.

heavyD
07-07-2006, 02:43 PM
Back Alley.:D

slickk
07-07-2006, 03:41 PM
The Back Alley doesnt play rap and hip hop.

heavyD
07-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by slickk
The Back Alley doesnt play rap and hip hop.

No?:rolleyes:

Sprinter
07-07-2006, 09:23 PM
LOL... You can try the Whiskey but I myself don't know how good that place is. All I know is that Vibe is on there every friday nights

adam c
07-07-2006, 09:34 PM
wiskey = 25 and older for guys

hes 18-20

van
07-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Friday Night:

The Whiskey Night Club - 25 yr-old and over or pay 20$ per person.

The Cherry Lounge - has been fluctuating with crowded people for the last couple weeks, maybe a good turn out this week who knows! If it's busy should head down right now or stand in for an hour or two, if it's not you should have no problem getting in.

Ilyxr Night Club - Go now! Or you'll have to wait in line forever or just give them $20 per person to get in a little faster.