PDA

View Full Version : Tonight Show w/Jay Leno

max_boost
07-08-2006, 12:08 PM
I sent in a letter 6 weeks ago and got two free tickets to the Monday July 17th showing. Has anyone been to the Tonight show before? There are no specific seating arrangements on the ticket so I presume it's just general seating. Leno is freaking awesome. I'm going to PVR that night's episode to see if I can get a glimpse of myself on TV haha :rofl: To make it even better, Heidi Klum is a guest that night. I'm so excited I can't contain myself. :drama: :drool: :poosie: hehe:devil: :bigpimp:

Fcuk
07-08-2006, 12:40 PM
congrats dude

Cyruss12
07-08-2006, 12:43 PM
I've been to see Conan O'Brien, so if its anyhting like that its general seating.

Impreza
07-08-2006, 01:17 PM
So you just send in a letter and they'll send you tickets??

max_boost
07-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Yup. Send a letter and give them 3 dates in which you can attend the show. I thought I was out of luck because I'm leaving on Sunday but got the tickets on Monday morning of the week prior. Whew. And oh yah, Heidi Klum. :love: :drool: :poosie: haha

Impreza
07-08-2006, 01:26 PM
That is a pretty good show to be on! Heidi Klum is definetly one of the hottest milfs around :devil: :poosie:

Who is the musical guest?

asuth077
07-08-2006, 01:31 PM
It's not all general seating.

You know when he comes out and shakes hands with the "young" people at the front? They are selected from the general audience to sit there.

The rest is general.

max_boost
07-08-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Impreza
That is a pretty good show to be on! Heidi Klum is definetly one of the hottest milfs around :devil: :poosie:

Who is the musical guest?

Musical guest is Seether. I haven't even heard of them before until I googled it. I only know mainstream bands :D

Originally posted by asuth077
It's not all general seating.

You know when he comes out and shakes hands with the "young" people at the front? They are selected from the general audience to sit there.

The rest is general.

Oh that be awesome. :thumbsup: Up close view of the Super MILF. haha:bigpimp:

Aleks
07-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Musical guest is Seether. I haven't even heard of them before until I googled it. I only know mainstream bands :D

Oh that be awesome. :thumbsup:

HAHA unless you're a blonde college girl wearing a mini skirt I don't think you're gettin selected for the front row LOL
:poosie:

sexualbanana
07-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by max_boost

Seether is relatively mainstream.

MudCrawler
07-09-2006, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Seether is relatively mainstream. :werd: :dunno:

djayz
07-09-2006, 01:24 AM
should be an awesome show specially with heide klum on the show

canner
07-09-2006, 03:32 AM
I am going in August

the_new_santa1
07-09-2006, 03:41 AM
I wish i had the time and mney to go down there.....

SpoonEK9@STRD
07-09-2006, 12:39 PM
are you allowed cameras?

Does Late show w/ david l work the same way?

redline_13000
07-09-2006, 01:18 PM
You are lucky man, I want to go see Leno too, hopefully soon:thumbsup:

Xtrema
07-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Leno is always free along with the NBC studio tour. If you want to be in the front, bring a hot chick. It may seem like general seating but there's quality control @ entrance.

Dj_Stylz
07-10-2006, 06:45 PM
haha congrats wear your beyond shirt:D

EK 2.0
07-10-2006, 06:47 PM
or let anyone that asks know you are from Canada...that way you might get up front and he can make fun of you at the same time hahah...

if he talks to you...shout out to your dai lo's mang;)

kaput
07-10-2006, 08:49 PM

van
07-10-2006, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by kaput

Please don't embaress Canada!

I could see that happening,

max_boost: BIG UPS TO E-KAY-TWO-POINT-ZERO! AND ALL MY HOMEBOYS ON BEYOND DOT CEE EH! UH YEAH! REPRAZENT!

Jay_Leno: Can someone take this man off the stage? Please? Thank-you.

lol:rofl: :rofl:

EK 2.0
07-10-2006, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

max_boost: BIG UPS TO E-KAY-TWO-POINT-ZERO! AND ALL MY HOMEBOYS ON BEYOND DOT CEE EH! UH YEAH! REPRAZENT!

bwahahahahahahaha...I hope Sam does that for me...

Godfuader
07-10-2006, 11:14 PM
Good stuff!, I have been there TWICE this year (Feb and May). It is a wonderful experience especially cuz he comes out before the show to chill with the audience. He will ask the audience if they have any questions and all hands go up asking for a pic and he usually selects people on the floor. I got the same kind of tix you got for my first visit. Those are general balcony seating. The set is much smaller than it looks like on TV. there is only seating for 332 people, so there are no bad seats. For a big name celeb you want to get there hella early for somewhat better and guaranteed seats. There is a complete metal detector screening at the front and no cameras allowed. I tried finding myself on TV and its next to impossible cuz they pan the audience real fast, but its cool to see the show later on that night. Have fun and try the Weiner Schnitzel across the street for some awesome Turkey dogs. Anyone else interested in going should try tvtix.com (i think) you just give them contact info and a cell # and they call you a couple days before the show. I just get them to forward the paperwork to the concierge at the hotel and pick up tix the day of the show.

ps. you ended up getting the hotel at priceline right?

Zephyr
07-10-2006, 11:18 PM
hope to see you soon in my area :thumbsup:

i should take you to lawrys :thumbsup:

Mr. Burns
07-10-2006, 11:20 PM
Ive been, it was awesome. We didn't have tickets before hand, the concierge at our hotel (Park Hyatt - Santa Monica) was able to get us a few passes. We then had to go stand in line at the Burbank studio where NBC staff went down the line getting people to fill out a small questionnaire for an "audience participation" sketch. They then go over the rules (dont leave your seat, if you do they will have someone else fill it right away - they dont ever want an empty seat to be seen on TV). All in all it was good times. When I went the guests were Gwenyth Paltrow/Alicia Keys/Some Douchebag Comedian.

B17a
07-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Aleks

HAHA unless you're a blonde college girl wearing a mini skirt I don't think you're gettin selected for the front row LOL
:poosie:

:werd: That's how it was for Letterman.

sputnik
07-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by defekt1

You do know that the Tonight Show isnt live right?

Skyline_Addict
07-11-2006, 11:02 AM
sweet deal.....sweet guest!:love:

max_boost
07-12-2006, 01:33 AM
haha thanks guys. Really looking forward to the show, should be an amazing experience.

godfauder: Yes I went through priceline.

zephyr: I'll be in town Friday evening. I'll call you.

Two days into my 12 day vacation. Right now hanging out in Las Vegas. Everything is so amazing around here. The women are very FINE. hehe

Impreza
07-18-2006, 11:42 AM
Anyone catch the show last night?

max_boost
07-22-2006, 02:56 AM
The show was amazing. I ended up being seated on the floor, second row, right in the middle of all the action. One of the best seats in the house. I was so lucky to get that seating. It was all worth it after standing outside in hot weather for over an hour. I recorded the show and saw myself on TV, priceless. :D

BerserkerCatSplat
07-22-2006, 05:36 AM
Awesome, sounds like you had a great time! :thumbsup: