PDA

View Full Version : intestines misplaced???

slammed_cb7
07-08-2006, 02:22 PM
I don't kno what the hell happened to me but i have developed a soft lump about an inch and a half above my left nut ( right under where pubes should be) a bit bigger than a grape and i noticed that it gets bigger/firmer when i tighten up my core. I am thinking this may have occured when lifting something really heavy. It doesn't hurt at all no matter what i do to it. Anyone had this before?? Kno what it is gonna take to fix. I know i should be going to a doctor but i am leaving town again in a couple days and i don't have time.

GQBalla
07-08-2006, 02:23 PM
go to the doctor???

maybe its a hernia?? (sp)

slammed_cb7
07-08-2006, 02:29 PM
I though so too but it just feels like it fills up with air when i 'push' and my buddy had a hernia of some sort and said it hurt like a bitch. I actually can't feel this at all, im not just trying to be a tough guy. Anyone kno the true definition of a hernia??

mdeleon
07-08-2006, 02:45 PM
i think with these situations, you should make time for your doctor, you never know, it could be serious. good luck

natejj
07-08-2006, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by mdeleon
i think with these situations, you should make time for your doctor, you never know, it could be serious. good luck

A doctor? What for? He has a public forums at his disposable! Dont waste your time....

:D

three33
07-08-2006, 02:59 PM
if you come to my place, i'll check it out for you....i promise i'll be gentle :eek:

WWJAI
07-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by slammed_cb7
I know i should be going to a doctor but i am leaving town again in a couple days and i don't have time.

Leaving town?...Thats more important to you than your own health?:rolleyes:

slammed_cb7
07-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by three33
if you come to my place, i'll check it out for you....i promise i'll be gentle :eek:

Somehow I doubt you are the type of person i want in my pants. Unfortunately i don't think many of you are. Lude_gurl on the other hand.....:poosie:

I am gonna see a medic or something when i get back to victoria unless it starts to hurt. Its only going to be a few days anyway so i should be alright.

slammed_cb7
07-08-2006, 04:26 PM
nobody has ever seen this??

Weapon_R
07-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Beyond.ca...home of the best doctors and most knowledgeable litigators in Canada.

slammed_cb7
07-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Agreed!! You guys kno everything!! I learned that cai is good for 75 whp the other day and my car isn't starting becuase my headlamp fluid is low

Wildcat
07-08-2006, 04:54 PM
sounds like a hernia, and requires surgery to repair.

HHURICANE1
07-08-2006, 11:22 PM
:werd: Sure sounds like a hernia. I had one years ago, didn't hurt at all. Felt a lump in my scrotum went to the doctor and a week later had the surgery. They aren't something to play around with, if it becomes strangulated the pain is supposed to be unbelievable and can kill you. The surgery now is supposed to be way better and less invasive than when I had mine done. 3 little cuts and a couple of stiches....easy. Don't screw around with it, go see the doctor asap.

xrayvsn
07-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by HHURICANE1
:werd: Sure sounds like a hernia. I had one years ago, didn't hurt at all. Felt a lump in my scrotum went to the doctor and a week later had the surgery. They aren't something to play around with, if it becomes strangulated the pain is supposed to be unbelievable and can kill you. The surgery now is supposed to be way better and less invasive than when I had mine done. 3 little cuts and a couple of stiches....easy. Don't screw around with it, go see the doctor asap.

:werd: What he said. you probably have an inguinal hernia - go to your doctor asap. You don't want a piece of your intestine getting stuck in there and pinching off its blood supply. Consequences are serious if left untreated, as in it can be life or death.

Is there an echo in here? Go see a doctor +1,000,000.:closed:

1-Bar
07-09-2006, 11:21 AM
^^inguinal hernia +1

atomic
07-09-2006, 01:08 PM
have had 3 hernias . there are permenant repair solutions or temp. waiting list for operation is months.

you can have it massaged back into place.

lol, and it's not air!! haha. its fluid from your intestines.

get it fixed soon or,...... http://www.thachers.org/images/epigastric_hernia.jpg

slammed_cb7
07-11-2006, 07:28 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: ok ok i give, im gonna go to see a medic tomorrow morning but i hope i can get the surgery soon otherwise i am screwed. Thanks Dr.Beyond!! Saved me once again!

GQBalla
07-11-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by atomic
have had 3 hernias . there are permenant repair solutions or temp. waiting list for operation is months.

get it fixed soon or,...... http://www.thachers.org/images/epigastric_hernia.jpg

OMG :barf:

xcelr8
07-12-2006, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by atomic

double :barf:

i never knew guys could have babies...

bunnk
07-12-2006, 09:54 PM
:drool:

Edit: oops, my bad i mean :barf:

Alex_FORD
07-12-2006, 10:43 PM
Hernias are probably the most common major surgery around and its sometimes veiwed as an elective surgery because most cases its no big deal for the patient to wait.

Last year I waited for close to 6 months for a hernia surgery. If you want a shorter wait, I suggest that you tell the doctor that it hurts. ie patient pain is one way to up the priority of an elective surgery.

Also, if you ever experience vommiting or constipation you are supposed to treat it seriously, and go into emergency because you might have a blockage. And, watch for blood in your stool, too. Ask the doctor to confirm this, dont take my word on it.

BTW, my hernia never hurt, but the incision hurt like a bastard. And my right nut must have been put in a vise because it swell up to the size of an egg. They make you shave the hair off your own balls( the cute nurse doesn't do it for you). And the ingrown hairs will f#ck you over for atleast 3 months.

Sorry man, I don't mean to scare you any.

theken
07-12-2006, 11:22 PM
haha i shave my nuts all the time, so the hot nurse would be like "damn, those are some sweet smooth nuts"

anyways, i had a hernia as well, like 20 years ago, i have a 3 inch scar to the right of my hammer, i dont remember the hernia at all, but im pretty sure you should have got that checked out as soon as you noticed it.

Alex_FORD
07-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by theken
haha i shave my nuts all the time, so the hot nurse would be like "damn, those are some sweet smooth nuts"

Careful, you write something like this, and someone is bound to make it their signature.

slammed_cb7
07-13-2006, 07:44 PM
Hahaha, thanks boys. It is a hernia and if i come home to calgary the wait is going to be atleast 2 months but i think i can get it done here in victoria within a month. The doc suggested i get `chicken wire`place on the inside of the lining that hold your guts in so this doesn`t happen again. Hopefuly all goes well.

iceburns288
07-13-2006, 08:00 PM
Shit, the second half of this thread made my arms go all numb, this is sick:barf:

AzN'SKillZ
07-13-2006, 10:43 PM
Dr.BEYOND saves another life again. Cuz u no if u could do a engine swap, repair ur own brakes, and just know the differents between car models. u gota know all about the human body and what exacly is wrong and how to fix.

on a serious note hope everything works out and nothing to serious gona happen.