PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 96+ Honda/Acura

C_CRX
07-08-2006, 03:56 PM
I really didn't want to resort to making a WTB thread but I'm not having much luck finding anything.

Things I'm looking for:
-5 Speed
-96+ I hope
-Pref 2doors, I just don't like the styling on most 4doors
-Please NOT Purple! Black is another color I'd tend to stay clear of (because it's hard to keep clean) but it's not as bad as purple
-No more than $10k, maybe slightly more for the right car. Money in the bank ready to spend NOW (ie- no waiting to get a loan)
-NO rust, no major body work either. Body in good condition (I understand these are nearly 10y/o cars). Minor body work alright depending on where the 'damage' is
-Interior in good condition
-Well maintained
-Able to pass an inspection with no problems or very minor ones.
-Things like AC, power windows and such are a definite plus (this is going to be my daily driver)
-Lower KMs would be nice

If it has any mods I prefer that they are tasteful. I'm a bit older now and not into the whole super-loud stereo thing anymore. I'm not into huge bodykits, wings or altezzas either. If those can be removed and replaced with OEM parts you still have then that'd be cool.I also have a set of rims I'd like to use so if it has rims and they can be removed for a cheaper sale, that'd be great.

PM me with any info (and an asking price!) or a link to the car and any pics if you have them and we can go from there.

-Chris

JspecB16
07-09-2006, 03:04 PM
no pwr windows or a/c but a lot of other mods, clean, and im flexable on price. let me know

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=136244&highlight=civic+jdm

C_CRX
07-10-2006, 07:24 AM
Monday morning bump

Dirty_SOHC
07-10-2006, 10:55 AM
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=137101

I'm flexible on the price:)

C_CRX
07-10-2006, 12:26 PM
All PMs replied to/sent.

me_dennis
07-10-2006, 09:00 PM
i've got a 99 civic LX, white color
105000kms, 4 door, no a/c or power anything, pioneer head unit, alpine type s rear speakers, upgraded pioneer front speakers, great condition, brakes just replaced, few minor scratches, $9000obo

Mikey_008
07-10-2006, 09:35 PM
pm'd

C_CRX
07-12-2006, 06:46 AM
Hump day bump!

I'll answer all PMs today during my lunch break or after work.

C_CRX
07-14-2006, 07:19 AM
I'm going to be making a trip to Calgary and/or Edmonton this weekend to look at cars. If you have something you think I might be interested in then please shoot me a PM. Also, if I didn't respond to your PM then try sending it again - I had quite a few and sure I missed a few.

I'm also starting to lean more towards the 96+ Civic Si. I'm finding hatches are priced at 7000-9000 usually and come with almost no options. Si on the other hand come with cruise, sunroof, AC and power options and are usually around the 10k mark. So if you have one of those in good condition then let me know! I'll still consitder hatches and such too.

-Chris

harvro01
07-14-2006, 09:12 PM
I have a 96 si that i will be trying to sell in about 1 week. it has 194K and is a 5 speed. asking $7200 obo. calgary. it looks like this. i have the original tail lights for it. no rust at all. good glass.

http://members.shaw.ca/robin.harvey/pics/DSC00176.JPG

C_CRX
07-14-2006, 09:34 PM
PM'd!

C_CRX
07-20-2006, 11:02 PM
Bump.

Now some good/bad news.
Good: I can spend more than originally thought. I'd still prefer to keep it around the $10k mark but I can do more if needed.
Bad: I'm looking for something clean and original. No repaints, no accidents and such. Stock is perfectly fine. I know my 'goals' are a bit strict but the longer I go, the more my money grows so it should be easier to find something that fits my criteria.