PDA

View Full Version : fs: kitten for free or any price

j-skillz
07-09-2006, 05:01 PM
hey im looking for someone who needs or wants a kitten. im looking for a good home for it. i would keep it but i have a dog.. i tryed but it didnt work. its 5 week old so it needs a home, there is a litter box included and 1/2 bag of food. pm me for more info and other pics.

fluid
07-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

k98303
07-10-2006, 02:48 PM
oh ... one of my frds was lookin for one last week. and she adopted THREE KITTENS at a time from a nice lady :nut: then....sigh...they kept fightin with her lil dog everyday...

energieboi
07-11-2006, 11:14 AM
i ll take it
pm'd you

j-skillz
07-11-2006, 06:02 PM
sorry wer found a old lady to take it. ill get back to you guys if she cant handle it.
o and it was a boy and i dont know his breed and he dosnt cry at night or anything because his mom died when he was very small. its a sad story his brothers and sisters all died because they were to small for the spca but he was the only one we saved before he was going to be put to sleep. o yeah as i said before my dog hated him and he got sort of depressed because he lives outside and the cat gets to live inside. anyways... thanks for your concern i hope i answerd all of your pm questions

j-skillz
07-11-2006, 06:03 PM
SOLD i think i have to say that or something

k98303
07-11-2006, 10:41 PM
i said before my dog hated him and he got sort of depressed because he lives outside and the cat gets to live inside

haha awww