PDA

View Full Version : eternal rage has ran off with my money

suprarscing
07-10-2006, 08:31 PM
About 2 weeks ago I visited EternalRage/ Corry to pick up a LSD for a toyota. We paid him about 160 dollars and he stil lhas not shippped it out. he avoids our calls. I had someone in Calgary visit him prior to shipping it out (It was going to edmonton) and he had it in his storage room

We keep on getting the run around and un answered calls. I did some searching only to find horror stories and a few good ones.

Does anyone have suggestions'?

I am not hear to bash any business but this is unacceptable. Renewed Import He advertises on beyond, and bargainfinder as a business but operators very poorly.

Cueman
07-10-2006, 08:52 PM
what does eternal rage have to do with import concern?

van
07-10-2006, 08:56 PM
Don't think he means Import Concern the company but more of about a concerned import lol.

suprarscing
07-10-2006, 10:05 PM
I meant to say Renewed Import.

jphongsa
07-10-2006, 11:52 PM
that guys a bitch. i've dealt with him b4. poor poor buisness

CalgarySupra
07-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by jphongsa
that guys a bitch. i've dealt with him b4. poor poor buisness

well yeah agreed. I was the one who met up with him for this LSD hes avoids us. Bought an intercooler from him to for an 89. it doesnt fit its different its looks like its from a 87

CalgarySupra
07-13-2006, 12:56 AM
does nayone have any updates about correy/renewed import??

DeeK
07-13-2006, 10:57 AM
So make a new call from a different number, with a different name, saying that you would like to get something from him.. and you'll pay him extra.. etc etc.. meet up.. stomp him.. take your money back, or your LSD. whichever.. done and done.

JspecB16
07-13-2006, 11:07 AM
I'll mention something to him when I get drunk with him this weekend. I haven't bought anything off him, so i don't know about him business wise, but we get real fucking drunk all the time. hahaha lol

ecstasy_civic
07-13-2006, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by JspecB16
I'll mention something to him when I get drunk with him this weekend. I haven't bought anything off him, so i don't know about him business wise, but we get real fucking drunk all the time. hahaha lol

That makes you sound just great to these guys...
shady motherfuckers:guns:

JspecB16
07-13-2006, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

That makes you sound just great to these guys...
shady motherfuckers:guns:

How so? By saying I am going to mention something to him instead of him not knowing about this thread??? I would think someone would want me to mention it... no?

ecstasy_civic
07-13-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by JspecB16

How so? By saying I am going to mention something to him instead of him not knowing about this thread??? I would think someone would want me to mention it... no?

Just the way you worded it, nevermind.

CalgarySupra
07-15-2006, 06:31 PM
renewed import is a scam

Vietsta
07-15-2006, 07:22 PM
his shop just got closed down and ALL of his cars got towed to pick and pull. he has some stuff in some place. but his shop just got closed down a few days ago

westbeach
07-15-2006, 08:00 PM
with suprarasing's money er what? Dude.. Wow..

Vietsta
07-15-2006, 10:15 PM
his girlfriend sued and she took everything. so he ended up losing the shop. he planed on opening another one but his dad said no. so i guees he end up getting all his stuff tooken away. the place where he keeps some of the stuff, my friend he seen a lsd for a toyota. but it was for a supra

CalgarySupra
07-16-2006, 01:44 PM
Yes we visited him on Friday, picked up an intercooler and he also showed us the LSD for the supra he told us to pick it up tommorow (we paid for both)

next day we call as he told us too and we agreed. no answer., he only accepted email-interac for the lsd so my friend did that. since it was his LSD

so thats the story. he came really cocky. he arrived there he drove like a complete moron made these 360s in his honda. you could smell this clutch for the rest of the visit.

the intercooler wasnt even from an 89 it was an 87 verision!