PDA

View Full Version : My first track

Black Dragon
07-11-2006, 09:50 PM
ive been messing around with FL studio for over a week and finally have come up with something..just wanna see what other think about it. FYI i dont know anything about this stuff so if it sounds shitty say so!

01- Vin-Some Kinda Junk (Deep Underground Mix) (http://members.shaw.ca/kingtitan/01- Vin-Some Kinda Junk (Deep Underground Mix).mp3)

jesterme
07-11-2006, 09:55 PM
:clap: NIce job!!! Keep it going man..................Sounds good!

Slashin_
07-12-2006, 12:24 AM
30s in got werid and cross over to slow for my tatse,u just keepin addin diffrent beats......i am more an upbeat rave listener.....that one beat get repetitive

adam c
07-12-2006, 12:35 AM
sounds decent for ur first track..

i would personally get rid of the repetitive sounds, for one theres to many that just sound the same. plus with the choice of main background music u want something that adds to the genre. the main style u have playing in the bg is more mellow.. i would add a piano type chorus to it.. then u will have a nice chill out mix

if u want deep underground then u gotta get the beat going faster and a little harder

Black Dragon
09-07-2006, 12:22 AM
Alright its been a while and ive been messing around with this thing in my spare time so here is my next attempt, i think it sounds good so i thought id share. listen to the whole thing :thumbsup:

02 Vin - Deja Vu (http://members.shaw.ca/kingtitan/02 Vin-Deja vu.mp3)

BoS_DC2
09-07-2006, 05:07 AM
Didn't get to listen to the first one but the second one is kinda weird no offense. the first 30 seconds were a pain to listen very repetitive. I guess it's okay later on. Gj though.

asp integra
09-09-2006, 10:58 PM
no worky for me:cry:

dj_rice
09-10-2006, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by asp integra
no worky for me:cry:

The first link doesnt work but the 2nd one should or did....

But yeah I'm not digging this kinda music..Psy trance?Too trippy for me...But good job for being able to do that ....DJ Lazy might like your style though