PDA

View Full Version : Spotted *pics too*

A|pine
07-12-2006, 02:29 AM
Dos

infamous
07-12-2006, 04:00 AM
DB9, M5 and 911 Turbo on 23's or 22's don't remember.

lmfao....23's or 22's? get real. those are 19's, not anything bigger than 20's

:bullshit: :rofl:

djayz
07-12-2006, 04:59 AM
nice parking by the db9 driver

porsche is looking good

a.z13
07-12-2006, 07:03 AM
They park like that on purpose so no one can park next to them and smash there car when they open the door.

Its not cheap knocking out dents of a DB9!

rony_espana
07-12-2006, 07:07 AM
DB9 :drool:

Unknown303
07-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Nice spots. I love seeing cars parked like that in super packed parking lots while i'm looking for a free spot. :whipped: but if i can a car like that i would do the same.

Aleks
07-12-2006, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by a.z13
They park like that on purpose so no one can park next to them and smash there car when they open the door.

It would be a shame if it got keyed one day for parking like a jackass...

Not that i condone that kind of behaviour.

nonsane
07-12-2006, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Unknown303
Nice spots. I love seeing cars parked like that in super packed parking lots while i'm looking for a free spot. :whipped: but if i can a car like that i would do the same.

I would at least park it far away. I hate it when people in shitbox trucks take up 2 spots..

When i had my rabbit and someone did this, i'd just park in the spot beside it. It was small enough :D

Nice cars *drool*

benyl
07-12-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by a.z13

No! Really?!?!?!

That is how cars get keyed...

teggypimp95
07-12-2006, 09:17 AM
Country hills golf corse, always nice cars in that parking lot :)

cloud7
07-12-2006, 09:22 AM
we are an envious society when cars get keyed just because they parked crooked like that.... in that case people should key every second car in a normal parking lot, because I bet you could find something wrong with their parking. :dunno:

HiSpec
07-12-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by Unknown303

^^:werd: .... until a jackass with a POS car park right up-close beside it, then wait to see the owner of the DB9 (or whatever nice car) cringe and sweat and worry about dings n dents as he approaches his/her car....

The Cosworth
07-12-2006, 09:47 AM
^^^ :werd:

FivE.SeveN
07-12-2006, 10:05 AM
DB9 driver can suck it, that parking lot looks empty. Park further away and walk you lazy bastard.

Does the front lip on that M5 look broken to anyone or is it just the shadow?

911's are great. +1 that he didnt park \ 'd. :thumbsup:

iceburns288
07-12-2006, 11:05 AM
The front of the M5 isn't broken, it just doesn't have a full splitter, just two small ones on the sides.

Stoppie
07-12-2006, 02:11 PM

yeah until you get that person that somehow thinks he can fit in there, somewhere. i've seen it happen... some guy tried to park sideways with him.

Akagi Redsuns
07-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by cloud7
we are an envious society when cars get keyed just because they parked crooked like that.... in that case people should key every second car in a normal parking lot, because I bet you could find something wrong with their parking. :dunno:

We are an arrogant society when we can feel that rules do not apply to us when we own an expensive car. Park like the rest of us and if you are too chickenshit to park your car properly, leave it at home or park far away at an end spot. I would never key someones car for parking that like even if it does piss me off, but other people are not as courteous as I am.

95EagleAWD
07-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns

We are an arrogant society when we can feel that rules do not apply to us when we own an expensive car. Park like the rest of us and if you are too chickenshit to park your car properly, leave it at home or park far away at an end spot. I would never key someones car for parking that like even if it does piss me off, but other people are not as courteous as I am.

Agreed.

I walk a lot more now that I drive my NSX to Safeway all the time. That's why I'm not getting the vanity plate as well. Why give people more reasons to trash your pride and joy?

Akagi Redsuns
07-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by 95EagleAWD

Agreed.

I walk a lot more now that I drive my NSX to Safeway all the time. That's why I'm not getting the vanity plate as well. Why give people more reasons to trash your pride and joy?

There is issues with vanity plates and vandalism? Weird.

nich148_9
07-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Looks like the DB9 and M5 were in the Crowfoot library lot. Odd for cars worth more than houses...

95EagleAWD
07-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Akagi Redsuns

There is issues with vanity plates and vandalism? Weird.

Yeah, but why have your plate say something stupid like FSTHNDA or something to that effect (that's NOT what I was getting) to draw attention to it...

If I were to get a vanity plate, it would say NOTDADS, since that's the question I always get asked on the street... "when does daddy need his car back?" :guns:

FiveFreshFish
07-12-2006, 10:47 PM
If I were to get a vanity plate, it would say NOTDADS, since that's the question I always get asked on the street... "when does daddy need his car back?" :guns:

Instead, they'll say "When does MOM get her car back?" ;)

AllGoNoShow
07-12-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by nich148_9
Looks like the DB9 and M5 were in the Crowfoot library lot. Odd for cars worth more than houses...

Why would you say that? Million dollar houses in Arbour lake and Hamptons, unground parking for your house, not to mention close to places like Bearspaw where you get some massive houses worth ALOT of coin

max_boost
07-12-2006, 11:09 PM

Yeah, but why have your plate say something stupid like FSTHNDA or something to that effect (that's NOT what I was getting) to draw attention to it...

If I were to get a vanity plate, it would say NOTDADS, since that's the question I always get asked on the street... "when does daddy need his car back?" :guns: haha yah that gets really annoying afterawhile. Plus your NSX is in such great condition, you have no diea that it's a 15 year old car. hehe

Not all DB9 drivers park like that. A beyond member drove his F430 and DB9 to my restaurant on a couple occasions and parked it in the parking lot normally with the rest of the cars and trucks. It was awesome haha I honestly thought he would park it a bit further away from the crowd of parked cars.

95EagleAWD
07-13-2006, 12:02 AM
It depends where I am.

Went to Walmart today for some shit for the new condo, and parked way far away... not a chance I'd park close there.

At Earl's or Moxies... front row if I can. And if the hottie waitresses just happen to see me get out of my car, shucks.

Stoppie
07-13-2006, 12:39 AM
hahah nsx's are the sickest cars i think. But i don't know, no matter what im driving i always tend to park farther away, unless im in a hurray. I would rather take that bit of extra time walking than to suffer some idiot slamming his door into my car. Im in calgary... dumbest drivers ever :rolleyes:

cloud7
07-13-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Stoppie
hahah nsx's are the sickest cars i think. But i don't know, no matter what im driving i always tend to park farther away, unless im in a hurray. I would rather take that bit of extra time walking than to suffer some idiot slamming his door into my car. Im in calgary... dumbest drivers ever :rolleyes:

agreed, people don't know how to park and I think many people have the prove on their doors. That extra bit of walking doesn't hurt... actually, sometimes that's is quicker than circling around the parking lot for a spot close to the doors. :)

frostyda9
07-13-2006, 06:50 PM
It's a no win situation. If you park close, you'll get dinged by other cars. If you park far away, you draw attention to the fact that you think your car is better than everyone elses.
Ever see a nice car parked wayyy in the back of a lot, with a rusted out Ford truck parked RIGHT beside it? :rofl:

I always get a laugh out of seeing that

95EagleAWD
07-13-2006, 09:43 PM
I get that a lot too. Somone likes to hike just so they can park next to me I guess. I park like a mile from Wal-mart, but somehow, someone always parks next to me.

trikypenguin
07-13-2006, 09:45 PM
dammm makes me wish i was still workin at country hills golf course :drool: hey alpine u a member there? or work there?