PDA

View Full Version : contemporary coachworks

mdeleon
07-12-2006, 05:13 PM
that contemporary coachworks doesn't work on cars that are over 10 years old unless they're high priced vehicles such as porches, MB, etc and they won't work on domestic vehicles, is that true? i need to go for a quote since i got rear ended and was going to get a quote from them until i heard this. can anyone verify wheather or not it's true?

7thgenvic
07-12-2006, 05:21 PM
you COULD take it there....you could also chop off your arms and your legs because thats how expensive its going to be...

mdeleon
07-12-2006, 05:24 PM
other guy's insurance is payin for it anyway...i just want the work done GOOD, i've had enough probs with the car latley

DC2
07-12-2006, 05:33 PM
i got a quote from them a couple months ago and my car's from the year when Eazy-E died of AIDS (1995) haha

they charge 3 arm and 4 legs

nonsane
07-13-2006, 07:25 AM
start collecting dead hookers!

4doorj
07-13-2006, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
you COULD take it there....you could also chop off your arms and your legs because thats how expensive its going to be...

:D
haha word
why would u go there anyways.... theere are other people that do just as good work or better

plus who would want to go somewhere with crappy service who turns down cars because they are older then 10 years... thats car racist:D

mdeleon
07-13-2006, 03:18 PM
well im not payin for it, and from what i read here and from what i hear from word of mouth they do good work, so i was gonna get a quote from them thats all, i already got one from national and was gonna go to two more and coachworks being one of them, but now i guess not.

haha car racism, thats what went through my head too.

Tommy_Tequila
07-13-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by 4doorj

:D
haha word
why would u go there anyways.... theere are other people that do just as good work or better

plus who would want to go somewhere with crappy service who turns down cars because they are older then 10 years... thats car racist:D

So who would you reccommend that does as good a job? I ask because I was sent to contemporary coachworks by Calgary Subaru to get some body work done. They deal exclusively with them. I've only been one other place to get body work done and know little or nothing about it. I have a leased Impreza and it was hit by a hit and run driver. I'm not overly concerned with the price but want the car done right so that once it goes back to Subaru, they can't tell it was damaged (not that I'm trying to hide it, I just want it so good, they can't dispute it). The other issue, I have 3M treatment on the front and have had the paint protectant coating done so it'll need to be fixed possibly as well. The actual 3M coating wasn't damaged but it's close enough that it may hinder paint repair.

thanks

PS sorry for the hijack. ;)

mdeleon
07-13-2006, 08:19 PM
from what i hear they do really good work, just expensive so i would take it to them i price isn't a problem, especially since subaru themselves deal with them, might as well take it there.

4doorj
07-13-2006, 08:21 PM
well i would go to them if everything is being paid by insurance... if not i would go to screamin paint works

mdeleon
07-13-2006, 08:34 PM
wheres screamin paintworks?

oh and is it true that national isn't as good as they used to be since one of their guys quit?

4doorj
07-13-2006, 08:37 PM
# 2 , 4101 19 Street NE just off mcknight
403 291 3171
his name his Dan
hes awsome!!!!!!!
plus hes open cool hours too... he works from like 11-7

mdeleon
07-13-2006, 08:39 PM
damnit ye i found it in another thread and posted it but you did before i did...so *EDIT*.

thanks 4doorj.

dam_guy
07-14-2006, 02:03 AM
i'll throw in a second vouch for dan and the team at screamin paintworks.

just got my stuff back and it is absolutely amazing.
great guys to deal with.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

4doorj
07-14-2006, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by mdeleon
damnit ye i found it in another thread and posted it but you did before i did...so *EDIT*.

thanks 4doorj.

no problemo!:thumbsup: