PDA

View Full Version : who here drive 2000 integra GSR please help

winson2001
04-13-2003, 02:55 AM
I need to know at what speed are you when your speed meter is pointing at 12 o'clock position? Dose the US GSR uses the same gauge like the CAD GSRs?

Ajay
04-13-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by winson2001
I need to know at what speed are you when your speed meter is pointing at 12 o'clock position? Dose the US GSR uses the same gauge like the CAD GSRs?

I guessing the gauge cluster in a USDM Integra GSR will be the same as a CDN Integra GSR but keep in mind the USDM GSR will also be in MPH and not KMPH like the CDN versions therefore needle placement will probably be different between the two.

szw
04-13-2003, 12:34 PM
I'm pretty sure that the guages are all calibrated the same for either US or Canada.

Just the actual numbers are printed different.

If thats what you are asking..not sure.

winson2001
04-13-2003, 05:00 PM
here si the story, my friend got one of those light up gauge, and he only check if the red line matches but he didn't check the speedometer, he finds it not right after we drived at the same speed. I do know for sure the gauge match the UD GSR, I got a picture from someone! I just did to know if the CAD GSR is the same! the US GSR is at 120KM/~80MPH when pointing at 12 o'clock position! I still need to know at what speed is a CAD GSR when pointing at same position! Thank you for your replys!